Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fires in palm bay no help(pics&video)are up(added the owl)  (Read 10448 times)
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2008, 04:06:07 PM »

ive never been in one till now so its my worst.ill post pics of that owl also

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2008, 02:15:30 PM »

finally got some rain no more fires like we had

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
ProEMTPFF

Professional Firefighter-Paramedic

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2008, 02:33:28 PM »

That wasn't even close to enough rain yet.    Cry   

2007 Yamaha Rhino   27" Maxxis Mudzillas on STI Black Wheels

http://www.4x4country.net
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2008, 06:09:13 PM »

true just enough to get things wet.do you live round these parts?

ProEMTPFF

Professional Firefighter-Paramedic

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2008, 06:46:05 PM »

I live in the north end ........Mims.

2007 Yamaha Rhino   27" Maxxis Mudzillas on STI Black Wheels

http://www.4x4country.net
MedicMudder
Supreme Member

USMC...OOOO RHAA !!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2008, 06:57:55 PM »

Hey guys,was just reading the post from the other day,scary stuff z71,it is great thhe way you pichted in to help your street.i think looters shuld be SHOT,STABBED,DRAWN/QUARTERD,HUNG,SET ON FIRE!!!!!! (my shrink tells me I need to get my feelings out??!!!) Hopefully some thing real bad and gory will happen to them in jail.Well got hard cast put on my arm 2day.Hope you guys don't have to go though that agin.

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
 My son is a United States  Marine. SmileySmiley Semper Fidelis.
 Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2008, 09:44:56 PM »

Hey guys,was just reading the post from the other day,scary stuff z71,it is great thhe way you pichted in to help your street.i think looters shuld be SHOT,STABBED,DRAWN/QUARTERD,HUNG,SET ON FIRE!!!!!! (my shrink tells me I need to get my feelings out??!!!) Hopefully some thing real bad and gory will happen to them in jail.Well got hard cast put on my arm 2day.Hope you guys don't have to go though that agin.
thanks.its always good to let your feelings out lol.i hope i dont have to go throgh that again.cast on your arm for what?

MedicMudder
Supreme Member

USMC...OOOO RHAA !!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2008, 10:16:51 PM »

Fell of a ladder 2 weeks ago  broke (crushed) the bones in my left arm (both bones in the forearm)SUCKS!!!! had operation on it  last week.Had pins plate
put in it.

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
 My son is a United States  Marine. SmileySmiley Semper Fidelis.
 Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!
racefan15

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2008, 10:30:09 AM »

I too was down in Plam Bay last week trying ot save my parents house right between Babcock and San Fillipo (sp?)
I live in Melbourne which is 20 15 miles noreth, so my house was in no immediate danger, but they are retired, so I went down and helped them water everythning down, try ot seal everything up because the smoke was horrible, and stayed overnight Monday just to get up every hr to water down the house and woods and lawns of parents house and neighbors house who evacuated. It was definately some scarey stuff. People laugh when those of use that were in the middle of it relate it to a warzone, but those ppl really need ot be thankful that they were not involved in it and not judge... There were a few soldiers who had come back from iraq that were interviewed who said it was worse than anything they have seen over there while on duty so far.....
The firemen came to our door in middle of night and told us we should evacuate however my father is very stuborn and I wasnt going to leave him alone, so he and I stayed and I sent my wife and mom back to our house in Melbourne overnight. I told them we would stay up until the point where we saw the fire entering the lawn. They said that for most fires that was ok, but because it was SO dry and the fires and winds were spresding so fast, that once we say a fire, it was probably going to be too late.
Anyway, thier house made it through everything fine. It was covered in ash and burnt sooty stuff, but nothing a good pressure washing couldnt take care of. They got very lucky.
I hope they take this arson and string him up by his nuts and let everyone that experienced a loss, swing at him with sticks until he is dead......

On a positive note, What do you have for a quad 92Chevy? We will have to get together and ride someday. I own land in Holopaw and often take the quads down to my parents house becuaes some of those back roads are pretty uninhabited down there but always looking for close local places so I dont have ot trailer to Holopaw everytime i want a "quick fix"....
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2008, 05:05:41 PM »

Fell of a ladder 2 weeks ago  broke (crushed) the bones in my left arm (both bones in the forearm)SUCKS!!!! had operation on it  last week.Had pins plate
put in it.
that sticks my pappy used to make thous

GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2008, 05:10:13 PM »

I too was down in Plam Bay last week trying ot save my parents house right between Babcock and San Fillipo (sp?)
I live in Melbourne which is 20 15 miles noreth, so my house was in no immediate danger, but they are retired, so I went down and helped them water everythning down, try ot seal everything up because the smoke was horrible, and stayed overnight Monday just to get up every hr to water down the house and woods and lawns of parents house and neighbors house who evacuated. It was definately some scarey stuff. People laugh when those of use that were in the middle of it relate it to a warzone, but those ppl really need ot be thankful that they were not involved in it and not judge... There were a few soldiers who had come back from iraq that were interviewed who said it was worse than anything they have seen over there while on duty so far.....
The firemen came to our door in middle of night and told us we should evacuate however my father is very stuborn and I wasnt going to leave him alone, so he and I stayed and I sent my wife and mom back to our house in Melbourne overnight. I told them we would stay up until the point where we saw the fire entering the lawn. They said that for most fires that was ok, but because it was SO dry and the fires and winds were spresding so fast, that once we say a fire, it was probably going to be too late.
Anyway, thier house made it through everything fine. It was covered in ash and burnt sooty stuff, but nothing a good pressure washing couldnt take care of. They got very lucky.
I hope they take this arson and string him up by his nuts and let everyone that experienced a loss, swing at him with sticks until he is dead......

On a positive note, What do you have for a quad 92Chevy? We will have to get together and ride someday. I own land in Holopaw and often take the quads down to my parents house becuaes some of those back roads are pretty uninhabited down there but always looking for close local places so I dont have ot trailer to Holopaw everytime i want a "quick fix"....
well intersting story mines almost the same.most people dont know how bad it really was.i dont have a quad right now but paln on buying one real soon it be sweet to ride with some local.

GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2008, 09:23:08 PM »

the owl is doing great. last night he was on my dads hand and my dad was rubbing the back of his head and he fell asleep and fell on to my dads chest and freaked out and my dad had him on his chest and his claws in his and and he when back to sleep.then he would not let go of his hand and hes got some awesome claw strength.

GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2008, 06:24:24 PM »

we gave the owl to a wildlife lady to takes care of them till there old enough to live on there own an sets them free

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com