Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Croom info needed...  (Read 1850 times)
i58829

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 01, 2008, 10:04:05 PM »

Hey guys i was wondering if you could help me out with a couple questions about croom, 1: where is the best place to park if i'm coming from the south on 75? (if there's only one place just kindly let me know i've never been there but i'm itching to ride)  2: what do i need to get it in?  My atv has a florida state sticker, and the croom sticker which is good through june.   3: what do they require other than a helmet, do you have to wear any other specific gear?  I normally wear boots and pants when i ride but nothing like a chest protector or rich man's riding gear.

I hope these aren't dumb questions i just dont want to waste the gas/time to drive up from exit 213 on 75 and find out i dont have something i need.  Thanks TC, and mrbones may chime in and set me straight, he will at least know what i have to work with Wink...
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 12:48:34 PM »

Their are a few different areas to park if you wana ride the trails i would suggest parking anywhere other that the front pit. The only safety equipment they require is the helmet so you should be good

TRXASAURUS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 01:28:52 PM »

dj is right, you are good to go

if you are coming 5/3 stop by the pavillion in the back.  a big group of friends are having a cookout and there will be plenty of food.

i suguest goggles too.  it is dusty with no recent rain.

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com
i58829

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 06:36:40 PM »

Good to hear, i dont really know/care where i ride anything is better than nothing so if i get lost that'd be fine too.  I wasn't sure if i needed insurance or photo id while out on the trails.  In Pa we have some legal trails that require registration, membership, and liability insurance.

I appreciate the offer, but i dont think i can make it up this weekend.  We're expecting a baby any minute so i'm gonna be going either this tues or weds and i can't make it this week then most likely next saturday. 

Plus i haven't ridden in so long i forget how, i picked up mrbones R a while back and things have been crazy so this will be the first real outting with it.  Also my first on a 3 wheeler since i moved south 2 years ago and sold the ones i had up in Pa to buy a 4 wheeler that was turnkey and maint free...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com