Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plant Bamboo  (Read 5502 times)
DOITHARD

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 27, 2008, 11:00:46 AM »

Good morning,

Need some info on Plant Bamboo...Is it family family friendly or a place for the wrong crowd to hang out and get drunk?  What kind of riding? Can you camp w/ RVs?  What are the fees?

Thanks,

DH
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 12:12:43 PM »

you need to go to L-cross its more family you have trails , mx track , mud , kids track you get more types of riding for the money plant bamboo is just mud and drinkin and alot of flys good luck
DOITHARD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 12:27:05 PM »

Thanks,  We'll keep in mind...when is the best time to visit L-Cross?
rancher1

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 06:27:56 PM »

Its usually us beer drinking family people that go there and ride slow on our Utes. Grin
SlowJoeRacing

~~JOSEPH~~ SLOW-JOE-RACING

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 07:27:49 PM »

http://l-cross.com/events.htm
just scroll down and the events r on the page.
if ur binging kids just make sure its on a family weekend not an adaults weekend

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS
DOITHARD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 11:36:32 PM »

Thanks willl keep that in mind...I hope you are wearing your safety gear...
Its usually us beer drinking family people that go there and ride slow on our Utes. Grin
DOITHARD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 11:43:27 PM »

http://l-cross.com/events.htm
just scroll down and the events r on the page.
if ur binging kids just make sure its on a family weekend not an adaults weekend

Thanks for the info...I surely appreciate your understanding of safety and maturity around our kids.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 08:07:51 AM »

you need to go to L-cross its more family you have trails , mx track , mud , kids track you get more types of riding for the money plant bamboo is just mud and drinkin and alot of flys good luck
and dont forget the meth lab fumes to go with all this too Wink
rancher1

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 05:51:46 PM »

Thanks willl keep that in mind...I hope you are wearing your safety gear...

That answers all the questions why! Moon
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 07:11:41 AM »

The very best part of riding at underhills is that punks like turbodurf  and 450 racer dont ride there.Its a great place to ride mostly because those two ,and all their buddies,dont go.I love the place.Its very family friendly.L-cross is good too  but too crowded for me.Also underhills lets us ride after dark,L-cross does not.Mostly for utes though.The go fast guys all drive 5 hours to ride.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 09:00:06 AM »

The very best part of riding at underhills is that punks like turbodurf  and 450 racer dont ride there.Its a great place to ride mostly because those two ,and all their buddies,dont go.I love the place.Its very family friendly.L-cross is good too  but too crowded for me.Also underhills lets us ride after dark,L-cross does not.Mostly for utes though.The go fast guys all drive 5 hours to ride.
and its worth every penny to stay away from meth heads & guys like you.
As for the 5hrs, there is just as many mudders on utes & sxs' up there as "go fast guys" if not more.
The Plex is the only TRUE family oriented ATV park in Florida & if anyone with a family that wants to ride in a SAFE environment with all good people, then you should try it & not listen to the anti plex crowd on this site. You can ride all night at the plex as well. Not to mention every feature weekend Saturday they have events for all the kids to participate in & they ALL receive a trophy at the end of the day.

DOITHARD, do yourself a favor & check out floridaatvmotoplex.com. We have a 6 & 9yr old that spend all month waiting for the next feature weekend. They do have camping & you will be hooked.
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 09:04:14 AM »

Hey ass hole why do you always have to get the name calling in there i think that we like the riding sport just because you and the drunks do mud riding and we like to ride fast and not drink we all are PUNKS to you but your the real punk A$$ Bite
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2008, 11:22:32 AM »

You can't help but make yourself look like a complete donkey huh....lol.    Underhills blows, bottom line.  And you can ride at night at L-Cross.  I was just there and was riding until 3 in the morning. 

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2008, 06:23:56 PM »

You can't help but make yourself look like a complete donkey huh....lol.    Underhills blows, bottom line.  And you can ride at night at L-Cross.  I was just there and was riding until 3 in the morning. 
Name calling? punk is an observation because you rag on underhills everytime it gets mentioned.That makes you a punk.the only bad thing ever to come from me about the motorplex is the long ride.I have never been there and have heard it is a great place to ride ,which I dont doubt,but I wish it was as close as underhills to me.L-cross would not let me ride at night last time i was there ,maybe they changed.I prefer underhills to l-cross because its less crowded too.So ,if that makes me a donkeys ass,well thats yer opinion or just some spew from your narrow mind.Either way I prefer underhills and I wish there was a place like motoplex close by so I could go.People that trash other riding places just because its not the type of thing they like are PUNKS.
DOITHARD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 12:56:41 AM »

We appreciate everyones inputs positive or negative...In my opinion we need to be civil about everyones point of view...my brother and I will check out both place then figure which one best suits our families.
sflarider

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 03:24:43 AM »

Ive only been to L-Cross once, but I really liked how it is run. When I did go, it was
way too overcrowded though. Ive been to Underhills more times than I can remember,
and have never felt crowded there.
  Both places have similar faults, like careless parents letting their toddlers ride their full size ATV's,
with no helmets at that. Both places originated from a cattle farm, contrary to what some here try
to argue. I have to give Underhills a slight advantage, cause you can just go out and stop somewhere,
without 50 people asking you what youre up to.
  My group dont ride stupid, just go out and try to get stuck as many times as we can. Ive never seen
a major issue at Underhills. The recent events with the drug arrests had nothing to do with the area
that you ride. It is a totally different property.
  My opinion s that if you want to know what the best place is, visit both spots yourself, and dont take
too many opinions from here to heart.

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 06:51:26 AM »

Ive only been to L-Cross once, but I really liked how it is run. When I did go, it was
way too overcrowded though. Ive been to Underhills more times than I can remember,
and have never felt crowded there.
  Both places have similar faults, like careless parents letting their toddlers ride their full size ATV's,
with no helmets at that. Both places originated from a cattle farm, contrary to what some here try
to argue. I have to give Underhills a slight advantage, cause you can just go out and stop somewhere,
without 50 people asking you what youre up to.
  My group dont ride stupid, just go out and try to get stuck as many times as we can. Ive never seen
a major issue at Underhills. The recent events with the drug arrests had nothing to do with the area
that you ride. It is a totally different property.
  My opinion s that if you want to know what the best place is, visit both spots yourself, and dont take
too many opinions from here to heart.

Great post......  Cool

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 01:51:34 PM »

Way too many crybabies on this site  Cry

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 01:52:08 PM »

But i love it.....LOL.  Keep up the whining

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 06:53:11 PM »

I love riding at underhills.Its a great place and we have so few that ,even if there are elements of the place thats  not exactly what yer lookin for, its a place to ride and mr underhill is great for allowing us there.I have not liked it a few times when I had undesirable neighbors camping nearby but You get that every where you go. we have so few places to ride I dont want bamboo off my list of places to go .L-cross is another good place  where its also potluck if you will have retards camping around you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com