Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Thumbs Up to Josh at Sky Powersports in Lk Wales!  (Read 6450 times)
steelheader13

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 26, 2008, 08:54:15 PM »

I did a lot of research in purchasing my first ATV, including checking with 6-7 dealerships and different brands. (Trying to figure out what we really wanted).

Sky Powersports in Lake Wales was the most helpful, treated us the fairest, made us feel the most important, and more importantly, educated
my wife and I very, very much on features and benefits of each machine.  We would go back to buy from Josh Smith again and recommend anyone to go see him
before you buy anywhere else. 

Test rides out back were critical in this decision making process and I was told by fellow forum members and friends to test ride, TEST RIDE, TEST RIDE !

Other dealerships near our home in Sebastian did not allow test rides, and others in other areas were telling us "Keep it in the parking lot" 
No way to get a proper feel for a 4X4 on pavement at 4-5 MPH.

So, I want to thank Josh Smith and the entire staff for helping me in this decision process and treating us like family or very close friends.

We give Josh at Sky Powersports in Lake Wales our highest recommendation from our personal experience today.

Thanks again,

Steelheader13
and the Mrs.      Grin

'08 Rhino 700 SE
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 09:04:44 PM »

Nice! Good to hear about a friendly place.

SO what did you get?

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 11:30:47 PM »

Just so yall know if you want to get ahold of Josh, just PM me. Wink

Thanks
Josh

racefan15

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 11:36:33 AM »

I just bought 3 new quads from Sky Powersports. Got one from LakeLank location, one from Carlos in Lake Whales, and my last new one Fri night from the Sky Hudson location.
No one else could touch then in price by close to 2000$ and their friendliness is superior to anyone else Ive ever done business with.
Top notch dealership for sure.
I got a new 08 brute 750, and 07 kingquad 700 (now sold) and a new 07 (leftover) vinson 500 for the wife fri night.
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 11:27:39 PM »

I just bought 3 new quads from Sky Powersports. Got one from LakeLank location, one from Carlos in Lake Whales, and my last new one Fri night from the Sky Hudson location.
No one else could touch then in price by close to 2000$ and their friendliness is superior to anyone else Ive ever done business with.
Top notch dealership for sure.
I got a new 08 brute 750, and 07 kingquad 700 (now sold) and a new 07 (leftover) vinson 500 for the wife fri night.
Dude, just to let you know. Lake Wales is the closest dealership to you. We can get anything that the others have and save you the drive. Thanks for the good review though.

racefan15

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 08:52:02 AM »

Bigscrub.... You work at the Lake Whales Sky?Huh? I live in Melbourne (right below Cocoa Beach) so the Lakeland one is a little closer, but they are within 20 min or so of each other right?
I got the 700 Kinguad in Lakeland, the 08 Brute in LakeWhales, and the Vinson from the Hudson location and they delivered it the 3 hrs ot my door last Fri night...Lakeland is about a 2 hr trip one way, os them delivering it saved me 4 hrs of travel time and over 100$ in gas...tHat was pretty cool of them to offer that.

And the reason I didnt go with the Lakeland and Lakewhales location for this vinson purchase is because they (LakeLand) offered me a price on the vinson when I bought the 07 King last month, and when I caleld back to confirm it and tell them I was on ly way out to pick one up, they changed the  price and said they could not do it for that anymore....So I called the LakeWhales location, and they said they no longer had an auto 07 vinson leftover and could not get one...So I called the hudson location, and they had one and agreed to do it...I really wanted to keep my business with you all, but didnt have the bike I needed.
Again, to anyone buying a quad anywhere in driving distance to Sky, I cant say enough good things about them. They honestly saved me at between 4-5 grand over my last 3 atv purchases... You just have ot know how ot be a good (smart) buyer and do your research first...
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 12:00:50 PM »

....So I called the LakeWhales location, and they said they no longer had an auto 07 vinson leftover and could not get one...

Do you remember who you talked to? We have had them instock and still do.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
racefan15

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 12:26:58 PM »

....So I called the LakeWhales location, and they said they no longer had an auto 07 vinson leftover and could not get one...

Do you remember who you talked to? We have had them instock and still do.

Im sorry i dont. But i do remember when I got the Brute from Carlos at the Lake Whales location, you all had 3 black leftover vinsons at that time, but they were 5 spds. Seeing it was for the wife, I preferred the auto. I was still going ot get the black 5 spd like I said, but then they said I could no longer have it for the 4200$ price like they were going ot sell it to me for not even a month before. That is when i called the Hudson store and got the 07 auto from there and they honored the price that I got the first time from the Lake Whales one (and i saved over 100$ gas as they delivered it)
Like i said, not putting anyone down, guess I just talked ot the wrong person at your shop. Ive spent 18g there in the last month and half and love you guys, regardless of which location. Ill look you up next time Im looking for a bike...(please read your pm's, I sent you a question a min ago)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com