Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2004 Recon brake question  (Read 1494 times)
caospop
Supreme Member

BOOMSHAKAALAAAKAAA

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 24, 2008, 04:29:40 PM »

I just acquired a 2004 Honda recon 250es for my girlfriend. it has zero brakes... the front drums are full of mud and the regulator( on the bottom of the caliper) are really rusted. the levers are really soft. like theres no contact on to the drums... Now the rear (pedal) is getting stuck and not returning to its original position and the shoes might need to be replaced also. if anyone has the repair model for this model and can get me some copies it would really help. OR if anyone know of a reasonable shop in Miami that would also...

2007 Polaris Sportsman
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 06:22:36 PM »

honda brakes suck. our rancher "adjusters" froze up due to mud getting in there. i live far from miami so i have no clue as to any shops but the brakes are not hard to work on at all if you have the slightest mechanical abilities. the parts are not too expensive either to get new adjusters or whatever theyre called. im gonna end up getting new ones for the rancher. just remember how that came off and put back the same way. no manual needed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com