Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn!! Why Does This Sheet Keep Happening?!?!?!  (Read 8785 times)
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 01:38:06 PM »

don't ride faster than your angels can fly.

My angels have jet packs

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
rancher1

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 05:09:03 PM »

Thats the problem some peolpe are blind and only think there right when there still wet behind the ears and the milk hasn't dried from there lips yet but im sure some one will get on here and call me some names but im a grown boy and i can take it even if my daddy didn't pay for my bike like some of us so lets see if someone calls me hurtful names so i can call my daddy or mommy and get some fresh milk.Just because they think your wrong and there right but it all boils down to is that all atv riders good or bad are lumped into the same catergory your right those comments tell alot about where it happened but it still not a white black thing but they don't see it that way stupid hurts all......  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 07:21:31 PM by rancher1 » Logged
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 08:04:14 AM »

thats just bull.The idiot was riding illegal and even if it was legal he was not complying with the laws anyhow.I will not be lumped into that group.The media does not run my life.I think the people that ride atv are of several differing types of riders."the media" can say whatever they want,and unless they address me personally I am not being spoken about.If you play it the way they want you to by suckin up to their lies and missinformation rags   then you empower the assholes.I do the crosswords and wrap fish when i am done.

You're missing the whole point.  No one is arguing the fact the guy was a complete idiot...riding illegal....riding irresponsibly...and doesnt represent the majority of quality ATV riders in our state.  But the fact is that doesn't mean jack chit.  The lawmakers and those in a position to make change or halt change aren't going to look at that one person and make a judgment based on that one person and what type of person that was, what race they were, etc...etc.  And when you speak of being "lumped into that group".  You dont have a choice in the matter.  You're an ATV rider, for better or worse, till death do you part.......and one stupid ignorant piece of chit that does something like this affects ALL ATV riders.  It doesnt mean all ATV riders are the same, but it affects us all, that's just the way of the world.  Maybe this one particular incident might not cause any problems or bring about any big change.  But wait till the day where some senator's daughter is on the back of that quad and see what happens.  Media or not, the chit will hit the fan.  And WE will all suffer the consequences of one idiot that has absolutely nothing to do with you or the majority of ATV riders who love and respect the sport. 

What are they going to do, close our riding spots so the meanstreets are all that is left...

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 08:18:40 AM »

thats just bull.The idiot was riding illegal and even if it was legal he was not complying with the laws anyhow.I will not be lumped into that group.The media does not run my life.I think the people that ride atv are of several differing types of riders."the media" can say whatever they want,and unless they address me personally I am not being spoken about.If you play it the way they want you to by suckin up to their lies and missinformation rags   then you empower the assholes.I do the crosswords and wrap fish when i am done.

You're missing the whole point.  No one is arguing the fact the guy was a complete idiot...riding illegal....riding irresponsibly...and doesnt represent the majority of quality ATV riders in our state.  But the fact is that doesn't mean jack chit.  The lawmakers and those in a position to make change or halt change aren't going to look at that one person and make a judgment based on that one person and what type of person that was, what race they were, etc...etc.  And when you speak of being "lumped into that group".  You dont have a choice in the matter.  You're an ATV rider, for better or worse, till death do you part.......and one stupid ignorant piece of chit that does something like this affects ALL ATV riders.  It doesnt mean all ATV riders are the same, but it affects us all, that's just the way of the world.  Maybe this one particular incident might not cause any problems or bring about any big change.  But wait till the day where some senator's daughter is on the back of that quad and see what happens.  Media or not, the chit will hit the fan.  And WE will all suffer the consequences of one idiot that has absolutely nothing to do with you or the majority of ATV riders who love and respect the sport. 

What are they going to do, close our riding spots so the meanstreets are all that is left...

Slowly but surely

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 10:05:05 AM »

I should take my 5 year old niehgbor, and have who ever thinks ATV's are the root of all problems explain to him why he can't ride his quad or dirtbike.
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

I like that idea......cute little kid power

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
rancher1

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 04:51:58 PM »

Thats what i told my daughter time she has kids this will be a communist country sad to think they won't just weed out he bad apples and leave the rest of us a place to ride. Evil
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 11:39:02 PM »

Good riders, bad riders, we are all the same in the eyes of anyone who doesn't ride. Our evil machines are destroying the environment, keeping everyone awake with the noise while injuring or killing us. Just another case of judgement with no knowledge.  Not rare by any stretch in this day and age.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com