Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mud ride in south Ga. first of May  (Read 1666 times)
jostephy8

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 05, 2008, 12:03:32 AM »

Hello. There is a new ride area in Camden Co. Georgia. Just across the state line on I-95. Has tons of water and mud riding. Also has some primitive camping and even good trail riding for those with little ones or who just don't want to get dirty. The website is www.circletheswamp.com. check it out.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 08:10:58 PM »

Hello. There is a new ride area in Camden Co. Georgia. Just across the state line on I-95. Has tons of water and mud riding. Also has some primitive camping and even good trail riding for those with little ones or who just don't want to get dirty. The website is www.circletheswamp.com. check it out.

500 acres, looks real cool!! Wish it was closer.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
randyz

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 01:58:30 PM »

The website is still under construction.  I prefer mostly dry trail riding, how much of that will there be there?
cleigh

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 08:45:53 PM »

We checked it out Saturday. It's awesome, when they say "deep water on demand" they aren't kidding. Lots of very sticky gumbo that made my XTR's look like racing slicks real quick. Lots of dry trails also but very little dust. There is also a very large natural swamp that was my favorite, just be careful in there because everything looks the same then suddenly it's DEEP. I didn't see any gators but a friendly moccasin came by to say hi, but that particular one won't be around for the next ride. There's a good sized camping/parking area that has good road access. There were very friendly people there that had no problem showing us around. If you like mud this place is worth a pretty good ride.  I think there is a big ride the first weekend of May. Check it out if you can.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com