Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5a  (Read 28406 times)
rancher1

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2008, 08:08:20 PM »

I rode there today with a couple of cool people I met on this site.It sure is wet, needed an outboard motor to keep up but next time I will have some better tires and some ground clearance.I didn't see any cops writing any  tickets that I know of doesn't seem to be as bad as some say it is.There is more water than mud but didn't ride for as long as I wanted maybe next time. Its a long ride for me to go down there but worth the trip if its still open next time I will find a shorter route maybe, if there is one so if any one wouldn't mind sharing a secret spot to ride legally up around the Ocala or Gainesville area send me a pm, I promise it will stay a secret just need some where to ride gas prices are killing me and I can't drive to far and ride as much as I would like to.  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Help!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 09:08:21 PM by rancher1 » Logged
Shorgasm

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2008, 06:15:43 PM »

That hurt to read.

rancher1

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2008, 07:02:09 PM »

what ever thats suppose to mean Dunno
Shorgasm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »

It troubles me that you don't understand it.
rancher1

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2008, 07:08:45 PM »

Understand what ?  Dunno
Shorgasm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2008, 07:11:16 PM »

Why it hurts to read your post.
rancher1

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2008, 07:13:44 PM »

Then don't read it go read some one elses post and i don't see what your problem is with that post you must be the only one that it hurts  Huh
Shorgasm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2008, 07:31:25 PM »

Your school teacher needs to be fired.That is the longest run-on sentence I have ever had the displeasure of trying to read.Even at that it never ended so it technically isn't even a sentence.

It is only going to make getting your point across all the harder when people focus on how poorly punctuated a post is.

rancher1

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2008, 07:43:53 PM »

WHATEVER 
rancher1

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2008, 07:54:38 PM »

I called my teach and she corected it for me.

What is my grade now post teacher? Bow Bow
Shorgasm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2008, 08:03:29 PM »

Smartazz kid just like I expected. Wink
rancher1

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2008, 08:15:29 PM »

Cry Well at least I'm improving. Clapper
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 08:22:49 PM by rancher1 » Logged
rancher1

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2008, 09:04:12 PM »

Thats all? Grin
Ticked

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2008, 03:11:12 PM »

WOW! Huh
ztgenesis

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2008, 06:59:59 PM »

This is a forum talking about 5a, why are u 2 posting garbage? U 2 should delete those pointless post's.

GiterDONE.........
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2008, 10:01:06 AM »

Your school teacher needs to be fired.That is the longest run-on sentence I have ever had the displeasure of trying to read.Even at that it never ended so it technically isn't even a sentence.

It is only going to make getting your point across all the harder when people focus on how poorly punctuated a post is.

Honestly now.....who F*cking cares.  People are trying to talk about 5A in this forum and you make a demeaning post for absolutely no reason.  Yes it was an extremely long run-on sentence.  Yes the post used horrible grammar and punctuation.  The point is this isn't English class and some people are in a hurry so they aren't worried about that stuff when they post on here.  And then again, maybe everyone just isn't as intelligent as you. 

I was enjoying reading all the posts concerning 5A and then I have to read a group of posts that have nothing to do with the topic just because you had too much time on your hands and wanted to be a thingy.  Congratulations, you succeeded......LOL

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
Ticked

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2008, 05:23:01 PM »

THANK YOU MUD MAN VERY WELL PUT Clapper Clapper Clapper!And 5a is a very cool place to ride and is wet.
rancher1

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2008, 05:37:56 PM »

I was shocked myself when i came back and the post natzi had struck.Thanks mud man im glad someone understood. Toast Kiss  LOL            ''And is cool and wet place Thanks Ztgenius for the ride" Grin

And that is what I was doing talking about 5a and the ride I had ther until that guy got on here. Give Hell
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 06:37:28 PM by rancher1 » Logged
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2008, 08:21:24 AM »

When are yall riding at 5A again ?  I would like to go if its wet out there.  ZTgenesis knows how much my bike loves the water   Smiley

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2008, 08:22:45 AM »

I was enjoying reading all the posts concerning 5A and then I have to read a group of posts that have nothing to do with the topic just because you had too much time on your hands and wanted to be a thingy.  Congratulations, you succeeded......LOL

Hahahaha.....I definitely didn't say "thingy"

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

Shorgasm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2008, 02:58:14 PM »

My original post was a simple interjection.The kid decided to carry on with it just like the rest of you.I never suggested it be perfect just resemble a paragraph to convey his thought.All it takes is a couple more seconds to think about it.The colorful language just shows your age.

On to the point:
Keep chattin up 5A online here and see how it goes.Popularity kills riding spots that don't technically belong to us.Now we got two going on the front page.Real smart. Wink
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »

My original post was a simple interjection.The kid decided to carry on with it just like the rest of you.I never suggested it be perfect just resemble a paragraph to convey his thought.All it takes is a couple more seconds to think about it.The colorful language just shows your age.

On to the point:
Keep chattin up 5A online here and see how it goes.Popularity kills riding spots that don't technically belong to us.Now we got two going on the front page.Real smart. Wink

Don't try to act like you were doing him and everyone else a favor or something.  You were being a "thingy".  Feel free to "interject" any word you choose there.  The "kid" didn't carry on.  He just wanted to know what you were referring to.  And then you responded with yet another demeaning comment.  So if anyone decided to "carry on" it was you.  And as for me, I could care less what you call it.  I was just calling you out for being an @$$....bottom line. 

And I'm sorry to burst your bubble pops but age doesn't correlate directly to maturity.  So when you refer to someone being a "kid" and then suggest that they are immature because of their age it just shows me not how old you are.....but how old you act. 

And you can say what you want about language but I prefer to use those words to make my point.  If that offends you too bad.  Didn't your mom always teach you......STICKS & STONES......sorry if I hurt your feelings.  The point of this all is that you didn't even need to open your mouth about his post.  He was trying to discuss 5A with some people and you had to be one of these idiots on here who likes to stir the pot just because you have nothing better to do with your time. 

And for my final Jerry Springer thought........whether 5A (or any place for that matter) is talked about on here or not, people are always going to find out about riding places.  That's like trying to control the weather.  Don't be so ignorant.  Enjoy 5A before it gets shut down.   Because we all know its not a matter of if these places get shut down, but when. 

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

ztgenesis

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2008, 04:01:12 PM »

Mud man, If i can ever get ahold of u we could set up a ride. But u seem to never answer the phone or the pm's. Angry

GiterDONE.........
Shorgasm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2008, 04:03:52 PM »

You're funny.I said my point and moved on.You're farther off topic than anyone here.Ironic no?

When I say kid I mean teenager.He is just that.Did I call you a kid?.Not so much huh?You're 26 or so.

You have never met me but if you go to 5A you will eventually.Please don't make assumptions like your last post.Thx.When you figure out what I did here you're gonna laugh.You're very much off base.
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2008, 05:06:56 PM »

You're funny.I said my point and moved on.You're farther off topic than anyone here.Ironic no?

When I say kid I mean teenager.He is just that.Did I call you a kid?.Not so much huh?You're 26 or so.

You have never met me but if you go to 5A you will eventually.Please don't make assumptions like your last post.Thx.When you figure out what I did here you're gonna laugh.You're very much off base.

I just call it like I see it, that's all.  You don't have to like it.  You don't have to like me.  I'm not saying you're a bad guy and you are right I have never met you.  But I just didn't like how you called him out about grammar and punctuation, and then continued to post in a demeaning manner.  Just MHO.  Like I said you don't have to like it or agree with it.  And as far as laughing.......only at you. 

Go have a beer now !

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com