Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new to street bikes..  (Read 7052 times)
rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 12:05:19 AM »

hahah true you gota point

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
sflarider

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2008, 12:15:00 AM »

i just noticed his location is stuart, you got some balls to ride out here people here are rediculous

lol yea, I much prefer the interstate. I didnt want to start a shouting match with you bigwake, but it just seems to me that you have alot of reserve about riding in traffic. Its just that it is dangerous even for the most experienced riders, but if your not 100% confident on your bike, then you are hurting yourself. I wish you luck, and if anything, try and see if Cobra makes an application for your bike. You dont need to get a full pipe system just to raise the noise level.
I personally try to have the lowest sound possible, but thats just me.
bigwake

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 12:24:32 AM »

ya..i figure i'm going to leave it stock because everyone knows how much money these bikes turn out to cost after mods and then return the same price as a stock bike..it has all the power i could use and more..i'll just expect no one sees or hears me
sflarider

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 12:29:09 AM »

lol, if only we had our own lanes. Then again, theyd probably end up clogged with the
cruisers just putting along. JK, to all the cruisers.
bigwake

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 12:31:26 AM »

thats what i find ironic around my town..the cruisers are older guys and they gas the crap outta them every time they pull away like a drag race ..then the sportbikes slowly accelerate and then rip a wheelie and fly away..or the sportbikes just move slow and quietly
sflarider

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 12:34:47 AM »

lol thats pretty much the same as my area. Sometimes Ill take my lunch across the street from the Harley place, and watch the guys leave. I have a custom, but hardly ever ride it. Its much more fun on the rocket.
bigwake

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 12:38:12 AM »

ya i feel more comfortable on the ricer because it's super nimble and will move nicely..i actually got tapped yesterday in my neighborhood by some old lady at an intersection..it was a 3 way stop and i stopped and began to go and this lady came flying down the road and never stopped and skid into my rear tire and tapped me lightly and she jumped out of her car to come yell at me or something and i punched it and i saw her again going like 60 down my street that's a 20 zone..i honestly dont get people
YELLOW RR

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 01:25:29 PM »

You want loud, you got it.....
 Wink
http://www.danddexhaust.com/

2007 LTR450
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2008, 09:13:06 PM »

It's not the loud noise that helps people know your their, it's your lights. Get HID's and possibly the strobe ones. You need to make sure they see you!!
   Get riding gear with the plates in the jackets also with some nice gloves.
bigwake

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 12:05:17 AM »

ya i want the led kit so they can see me from the side (like at a stop sign/intersection) because the headlight can't be seen from the side well..and i have all armor so hopefully it'll be good
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com