Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water 4 Gas  (Read 112912 times)
ROC0999

My God is an awesome God

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: July 13, 2008, 10:01:06 AM »

I was blowing fuse's also so went to discount auto and got a 30 amp relay and haven't blown a fuse yet, I also know that the more stainless you have in the water the more hho it produces, I purchased some stainless wall plates and modified them to fit the rods and wow what a difference, that is what started blowing the fuses also and then got the relay
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 10:08:12 AM by ROC0999 » Logged

Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;

2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
http://wayf.wayfm.com/
www.quadsforchrist.org
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: July 13, 2008, 10:15:25 AM »

Hey I'm just jumping in on the end of this thread. I have a 96 F-150 with a 302 and I bet it gets 10 gallons per mile and I'm sick about it as my temp job is a 45 minute drive each way.  Cry

Is there something I can do to it just shy of burning it to the ground to get better gas milage? The tires are correct psi and the air filter is clean.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
DocMurphy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: July 13, 2008, 05:51:32 PM »

I started out with that CRAP that Water4Gas sells and within a week I removed it and built a monster generator with 9 plates in a Plexiglas housing and no matter what size you have if you place the plates in water { no electrolyte} will not draw any if little Amp's till you put in an electrolyte {Baking soda , KOH or Lye} and the more you add the more amp's it will draw so size has little to do with Amperage draw, optimum draw is 15 amp's {but you can push up to 20 if hard wired and fused to the battery with relay to engage} so as to not burn out your fuse box or melt the wires to the generator also use 10 gauge wire to the generator to minimize the voltage drop and heat buildup.

zobel929

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: July 14, 2008, 02:25:04 AM »

i have 1 teaspoon per each jar and ive tried a series and parallel and i did notice a increase in gas when using parallel but it just blew the 10 amp fuse.  I have a 2003 f350 6.0 diesel super duty and i noticed a little increase in mileage when i first installed it but now i am actually getting worse mileage than i have with out the water4gas system.  I have a map sensor enhancer but never installed it because i am worried that some thing could happen to my engine if it was running to lean.  what should i do?  Thanks, Brent
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com