Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the cloaked members?  (Read 31952 times)
Peeper

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2008, 12:59:28 PM »

I see it has happened again, QT start this BullSh1t and walked away and let all her slaves do her dirty work once again.

Exactly.

Renmus, would love to hear the story behind that one   Tongue
backinsaddle

« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2008, 01:00:23 PM »

One more comment....I guess I should be thankful for threads like this...when I show my children what it's like to be a good christian, I can show them this site so they know what it means to be a bad Christian...and when they ask about war in the world, I can show them that people of diverse backgrounds just can't seem to agree....look at this site and how people of basically the same background/interest can't seem to get past their own egos, now consider this on a global scale...it's no wonder everyone want to kill eachother....
PHN

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2008, 01:01:52 PM »

3 Stooges
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2008, 01:04:02 PM »

Okay, so my last post got deleted by some moron. So, I'll try again.

From what I've seen and heard the plex is a great place.
Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both. 

You're being called out.

Uh, its in J-ville! Lots of imbreds up dar!

J-ville ... wow thanks for proving it people just like to talk crap so now that you brought you self into the conversation i will help show you the way out ....

Have you ever been there ... im going to guess not
Do you even know where it is  ... NO

again thanks for adding you .02 where its not needed .... again this is the problem with this site now

i take the highway around the stink hole when i get up there. And you are the problem with this site. you should cancel your subscription to double wide magazine immediately!

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2008, 01:07:07 PM »

That almost made me giggle. Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2008, 01:15:43 PM »

THE PLEX IS AWESOME,LONG LIVE THE PLEX.

I just checked this entire thread and couldn't find the statement "the plex sucks"

Jeff

Conspiracy Theory from a 400 count poster...I mean POSER.

Sorry i dont just sit on my computer and make useless posts and as for poser i actually ride ... do you

Lets see "the truth" folks. Spill it. If you've even got anything. If you don't you're eather: (a) full of crap; (b) scared little kitties; or (c) both. 

You're being called out.

J-ville ... wow thanks for proving it people just like to talk crap so now that you brought you self into the conversation i will help show you the way out ....

again thanks for adding you .02 where its not needed .... again this is the problem with this site now

i take the highway around the stink hole when i get up there. And you are the problem with this site. you should cancel your subscription to double wide magazine immediately!

by the way its a triple wide Wink 

The post might not say "plex sucks" but why is it that every 5th post/topic or so there has to be a discussion where people take sides?  i guess some people just care about their post count
This thread started with the topic being cloaked members and somehow the whole "Plex Vs" thing got started how is that?

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2008, 01:20:40 PM »

THE PLEX IS AWESOME,LONG LIVE THE PLEX.

I just checked this entire thread and couldn't find the statement "the plex sucks"

Jeff

Conspiracy Theory from a 400 count poster...I mean POSER.

Sorry i dont just sit on my computer and make useless posts and as for poser i actually ride ... do you

You're being called out.

by the way its a triple wide Wink 

The post might not say "plex sucks" but why is it that every 5th post/topic or so there has to be a discussion where people take sides?  i guess some people just care about their post count
This thread started with the topic being cloaked members and somehow the whole "Plex Vs" thing got started how is that?

Well DJ JAZZY JEFF...   This thread has NOTHING to do with you then. You are not CLOAKED you havent been to the plex and you DAMN sure are not a FMR so Go AWAY LITTLE BOY and play with yer GOLD TOOF or Busta Ryme...anything...just do it someplace else.
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2008, 01:26:14 PM »

Wow your good! but I am cloaked, i have been to the plex, and well i live in florida and have ridden in the mud, I'm not a "little boy" and i don't have a gold tooth. but thanks for

in case there is any wonder ... thats not my MySpace page but it is pretty funny

shortcut

Yaba.....Daba.. ....do.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2008, 01:27:21 PM »

Who was it that started this drama any way?  Wacko Oh yeah I remember.

wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2008, 01:30:06 PM »

DJ_jism is a post Hizzore!

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2008, 01:47:45 PM »

Plain and simple QT posted this in public for drama's sake nothing more. If she didn't agree then she should argued it in the private forum it came from but instead she choose to drag it into a public area where more of her friends would be able to see it and step up and argue on her behalf. For someone that cliams to not want attention and to be left alone that just screams look at me!

As for plex vs. FMR that only came about because dj spazum decided to mention the FMR private forum and it esclated from there. I've never been to the plex and won't comment on what I think about it however the caliber of people that do spend a lot of time there sure do have a tendency to jump on any of the FMR's any chance they get.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2008, 01:48:58 PM »

Who was it that started this drama any way?  Wacko Oh yeah I remember.

Someone been hanging out at the Homoplex......... Huh

DJ_jism is a post Hizzore!
Cheesy  man thats a good one .. Post Hizzore isnt that like making post just to call people names for no reason?

dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2008, 01:52:52 PM »

Plain and simple QT posted this in public for drama's sake nothing more. If she didn't agree then she should argued it in the private forum it came from but instead she choose to drag it into a public area where more of her friends would be able to see it and step up and argue on her behalf. For someone that cliams to not want attention and to be left alone that just screams look at me!

As for plex vs. FMR that only came about because dj spazum decided to mention the FMR private forum and it esclated from there. I've never been to the plex and won't comment on what I think about it however the caliber of people that do spend a lot of time there sure do have a tendency to jump on any of the FMR's any chance they get.

Bill

Kinda like when someone else brought another post out of the "Private sections" for all to see and comment on

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2008, 01:53:37 PM »

Hey while were at it why don't we just open up all the forums so everyone can see .... maybe even the secret section in the FMR site Huh now that would be fun

JISM RAG, this was the Post that started the FMR involvment in this thread.... My God Man Read your post and remember them before you continue to make a FOOL of yourself.  You must be friggin bi-polar or something.  Go away stop posting and let the thread that QT started DIE!!!!!
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2008, 01:56:35 PM »

On that kind note and friendly note, it is now locked. If I see any posts on the same topic started up, they will be deleted. Enough already.

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com