Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how to be a ricer  (Read 46317 times)
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 07:58:35 PM »

14-15 quarter really aint that bad guys? 90% of those true ricers run like 19s lol

and borla is about the worse sounding exhaust i cna posibly thing of. if aint a v8 or a diesel its gay in my book.

Why don't you go down to fixxfest or to Sebring this weekend.  They can get over 2,000HP out of a 4-Cylinder can a Dodge Neon/STR4 so that?

Sad knowing your soo narrow minded

I'm talking about the average ricer, u know that one guy in the teal neon who passes you casually with the pedal to the floor and then throws his 4 ways on, or that guy who it driving beside you makes eye contact in his civic and drops it down 2 gears while its still struggling so you put the hammer down and walk by him like hes standing still...

I'm not narrow minded i am just extremely mechanical inclined and know ALOT about all sorts of engines and i have a preference for v8s, there is nothing more badass than a big block Chevy regardless if it makes less hp per cubic inch, get what I'm saying. for whatever fast ricer there is a even more badass American car that can blow its doors off so no mater how you want to look at it or sugar coat it,  the fact that i prefer a v8 isn't narrow minded its a preference

and are you the kid who got baned for being a post sleeper like 2 years ago? not bashign i was just wondering, i could be wrong...

there is a such thing as to open minded, you gotta have a preference for something man, stand up for what you like dont just go with whatever is cool right now...

I agree to an extent.......I own a V-8 S/C  Best truck I have ever driven..Sounds awesome!  But yes they do get annoying downshifting for no reason and shifting throw gears like a Le Mans race car.  Its all on the budget "Do more, with Less"

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 08:01:08 PM »

im partial to american V-8's theres nothing i love more than a nice lookin camaro or stang [except a dually 350 with a nice lift] but ricers are fun to drive to if you get a decent one btw i HATE bodykits makes em uglier than a minivan

There ya go...I gotsa MUSTANG ready for the strip if ya got the cash Wink

What's your 1/4 mile time? Boost?

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 10:10:13 PM »

14-15 quarter really aint that bad guys? 90% of those true ricers run like 19s lol

and borla is about the worse sounding exhaust i cna posibly thing of. if aint a v8 or a diesel its gay in my book.

Why don't you go down to fixxfest or to Sebring this weekend.  They can get over 2,000HP out of a 4-Cylinder can a Dodge Neon/STR4 so that?

Sad knowing your soo narrow minded

you got a lightening dont you? do you play with it or if it runs dont mess with it? i personaly dont like ford for a few reasons but i wont go into that. what im getting at is you should mod that thing, get a smaller pulley, maybe some methanol injection, headers, egr delete, no cats, custom tune... you can get into it man

a custom tune will pay for itself in mpg increase trust me, getting rid of cats and egr also helps mpg...

I'm talking about the average ricer, u know that one guy in the teal neon who passes you casually with the pedal to the floor and then throws his 4 ways on, or that guy who it driving beside you makes eye contact in his civic and drops it down 2 gears while its still struggling so you put the hammer down and walk by him like hes standing still...

I'm not narrow minded i am just extremely mechanical inclined and know ALOT about all sorts of engines and i have a preference for v8s, there is nothing more badass than a big block Chevy regardless if it makes less hp per cubic inch, get what I'm saying. for whatever fast ricer there is a even more badass American car that can blow its doors off so no mater how you want to look at it or sugar coat it,  the fact that i prefer a v8 isn't narrow minded its a preference

and are you the kid who got baned for being a post sleeper like 2 years ago? not bashign i was just wondering, i could be wrong...

there is a such thing as to open minded, you gotta have a preference for something man, stand up for what you like dont just go with whatever is cool right now...

I agree to an extent.......I own a V-8 S/C  Best truck I have ever driven..Sounds awesome!  But yes they do get annoying downshifting for no reason and shifting throw gears like a Le Mans race car.  Its all on the budget "Do more, with Less"
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 10:13:22 PM »

im partial to american V-8's theres nothing i love more than a nice lookin camaro or stang [except a dually 350 with a nice lift] but ricers are fun to drive to if you get a decent one btw i HATE bodykits makes em uglier than a minivan

What's your 1/4 mile time? Boost?

The 1/8th mile slip shows 7.20 so thats someplace in the high 11's.
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 10:31:35 PM »

borla is what? might want to buy some Q-tips. I suppose you both LOVE flowmaster 40's.  Roll Eyes
I prefer magnaflow over all the rest. Anyway, exhaust is only sound. 

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 10:34:49 PM »

borla is what? might want to buy some Q-tips. I suppose you both LOVE flowmaster 40's.  Roll Eyes

The STANG has BASSANI Headers and Pipes. Grin
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 10:52:58 PM »

i am a flowmaster fan, not just 40s and my bro runs no muffler... i dont think glasspacks suck they have their benifits for certain aplications i just dont like the way they sound... not that they sound horible just compared to flowmaster it doesnt sound as agresive like i like, just preference... however i heard a borla on a corvet and it realy didnt sound good at all... and magniflow is sorta a joke how they charge so much for a glasspack, a glasspack is a glasspack, just get a chery bomb...

o yea, i will be puting a glasspack on my golf cart... so you cant say im a flowmaster only guy Wink lol but chances are i wouldnt use anythign other than flowmaster on any vehicle of my own...

PLEASE dont pull the old i know everything because im 17... im sick of that crap
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 10:55:29 PM by kawasaki400racer » Logged
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2008, 03:28:47 PM »

trade even for an 02 sentra SE-R spec-v bone stock 2.5 4cyl puttin out 4 digit fwhp of course it might be to much of a car for ya  Drive

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2008, 04:27:02 PM »

trade even for an 02 sentra SE-R spec-v bone stock 2.5 4cyl puttin out 4 digit fwhp of course it might be to much of a car for ya  Drive

I cant even fit in that car...so I doubt it is too much.  LOL
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 05:09:34 PM »

no but really what body style is that and what motor not that i could afford but it still looks purtty shweet

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 05:25:54 PM »

Subaru's may be fast, but they still qualify as ricer in my book if they have an exhaust. they just sound horrible, all the imports do...   

*GAAAAAAAASP* have you never heard an STi with a nice exhaust system?!??!! thats like...thats like...i dont know just as sexy as a Cobra with a borla setup. Headers are different lengths causing it to purr like no other.

Agreed.  STIs with a good exhaust and a blow-off valve are just a sick as any other car.

05 kx 250f
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2008, 05:43:30 PM »

Subaru's may be fast, but they still qualify as ricer in my book if they have an exhaust. they just sound horrible, all the imports do...   

*GAAAAAAAASP* have you never heard an STi with a nice exhaust system?!??!! thats like...thats like...i dont know just as sexy as a Cobra with a borla setup. Headers are different lengths causing it to purr like no other.

Agreed.  STIs with a good exhaust and a blow-off valve are just a sick as any other car.

LOL, mother of god you guys cant be seriouse?!! i dont car how fast it is 4 bangers sound bad, not even comparable to the worst sounding v8. and BOVs dont sound cool on ricers! is there anyone else here with any sense to realize ricers sound GAAYYY. Roll Eyes

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 05:51:54 PM »

LOL, mother of god you guys cant be seriouse?!! i dont car how fast it is 4 bangers sound bad, not even comparable to the worst sounding v8. and BOVs dont sound cool on ricers! is there anyone else here with any sense to realize ricers sound GAAYYY. Roll Eyes

Yea ricers are gay.  STIs are not ricers.

05 kx 250f
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 05:55:28 PM »

Yea ricers are gay.  STIs are not ricers.

thats all what you consider it, IMO stis are 100% ricer. they sound like ricers, and they looks like ricers. they are much better than hondas and such, but i still wouldn't drive one.

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
KD 428
Supreme Member

FTR #428

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2008, 09:45:39 AM »

STIs are sick

HONDA CRF450R
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2008, 03:06:50 PM »

Roll Eyes this thread dissapoints me, ricer lovers! TskTsk

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2008, 06:34:09 PM »

I dont see how the STI is a ricer... It has just under 300 hp and is faster than a mustang Gt!

05 kx 250f
Miami450R
Supreme Member

Yamaha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2008, 06:39:55 PM »

wow. its not that everyone likes rice. its that youre one ignorant closeminded dumbfounded motherfugger.

read some articles or actually drive a sti or evo and then come talk.

dont come back and say some BS that you already did..

4 cyl BOOST > v8

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2008, 07:24:09 PM »

ok how about stack up 4 cylinders boosted against my v8 boosted? which one is more badass, if you say the sti you have no taste.

its not that im ignorant or closed minded its that i stand up for what i like not just blow with the wind with whatever the craze is right now, i will always love v8s and i will always love trucks, even tho the cool thing tight now is ricers, i know what i like and im not just going to give in and say its cool just so i can be "open minded" thats a load of bs if you ask me...
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2008, 07:32:38 PM »

and this thread was intended to bash rice not for all the rice lovers to come in and talk about how cool they are, so closed minded or not coming in here and changing the thread to the oposite of what it was intended is not cool
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2008, 08:11:55 PM »

STI and Evo do not = rice!

05 kx 250f
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2008, 09:25:57 PM »

if it sounds liek a dieing moose than yes its rice, sure it may be a much higher form of rice hat isnt typical slow rice but yes it is still rice, it still sounds like garbage and when you heer it coming the first thing that enteres your mind is "ricer!"
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2008, 09:51:55 PM »

I don't care what you say, IMO they sound and look gay as hell, thats not closed minded thats just my opinion. and theres tons of people that like v8s, its probly more common than the 4 banger fanbase. il admit they can be pretty fast, im not saying that they are slow, i just dont like them. and in all honesty if you cant admit that they sound bad, then your probly a ricer fan. for example, i know cummins are fast, great engines, but i can still admit they sound kinda shity...

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2008, 10:01:26 PM »

There is NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT!!!   Never has been, never will be!!
KD 428
Supreme Member

FTR #428

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2008, 10:06:12 PM »

STIs sound sick

HONDA CRF450R
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com