Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how to be a ricer  (Read 46281 times)
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 23, 2008, 09:28:14 PM »

lol

http://havingafit.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 11:34:15 PM »

ROFLFMAO!!!!!!!

Thats the funniest stuff ive ever seen! 

I love the part in the second video where the guy does the donut drives off and the only car on the street was an unmarked cop car. lmao
Thanks for the link!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 11:42:40 PM by wheelie_boy » Logged

05 kx 250f
bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »

wow ... thats funny ... im glad i dont own one. but i wish i got the gas mileage

Miami450R
Supreme Member

Yamaha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 03:25:49 PM »

you can own one without being a ricer lol.

i have an accord.
im guilty for the lowering part . but thats it. lol.

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 04:02:44 PM »

wow a couple years ago when i first got my license i woulda swore up and down i would never drive anything but a truck that was also while gas was a whopping 1.25 a gallon Pinch
now im driven a 4 cyl 'ricer' cause my 'american truck' [prolly made in taiwan] was using a $100+ a week in gas soooo.... i guess im the 1st sentra specv w/ a camoed interior  Yup!

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 06:30:39 PM »

Hilarious, but who in their right mind would of put a subaru 2.5 RS with exhaust in the ricer catagory?! Otherwise, everything else qualifies.

Umm, i know this makes me SOUND like a ricer, BUT the video with the guy racing the teal, girly colored bmw. That was a 99 gsx, 16g turbo and supporting mods, Too bad he didnt beef up the internals before he threw massive boost to the cylinders. Bye bye engine. The music muffled it so i figured i'd give the story. Dude got ripped on baaaaad on the DSM forums. I think his tranny might of gone too causing him to over rev and throw a rod..dont remember, i just know he was a dumbass.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
~Demon_Boy250X~

#666 Demon_450R

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 06:59:39 PM »

I like the 2nd video where the guy sits on the hood of his truck while its moving jumps off and truck hits a pole. 1:31 i think lol

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want
predatorracer8

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 07:48:20 PM »

Hilarious, but who in their right mind would of put a subaru 2.5 RS with exhaust in the ricer catagory?! Otherwise, everything else qualifies.

Umm, i know this makes me SOUND like a ricer, BUT the video with the guy racing the teal, girly colored bmw. That was a 99 gsx, 16g turbo and supporting mods, Too bad he didnt beef up the internals before he threw massive boost to the cylinders. Bye bye engine. The music muffled it so i figured i'd give the story. Dude got ripped on baaaaad on the DSM forums. I think his tranny might of gone too causing him to over rev and throw a rod..dont remember, i just know he was a dumbass.

ya i dont think subaru is a "ricer" more like Badass, STI are fast
sykolincoln
Supreme Member

save money on tires! ride a trike!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 08:00:11 PM »

There is no greater sign of greatness in the import world. If you live in the U.S., tagging your Acura as a Honda gives you the BIGGEST thingy on the block! You see, in Japan, Acuras are Hondas.
+ a billion Horse Power

A BILLION HORSE POWER!

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 08:48:19 PM »

Subaru's may be fast, but they still qualify as ricer in my book if they have an exhaust. they just sound horrible, all the imports do...   

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 08:57:28 PM »

Subaru's may be fast, but they still qualify as ricer in my book if they have an exhaust. they just sound horrible, all the imports do...   

The imports your thinking about is VTEC's,Scubi's,Skeetles,Nissan's.....

But the REAL imports are Porsche's,VW's,BMW's, Audi's......Were not gunna get into Pasta rockets Nerd

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 09:05:58 PM »

But the REAL imports are Porsche's,VW's,BMW's, Audi's......Were not gunna get into Pasta rockets Nerd

the "REAL" impots still look and sound just as gay, just with a bigger pricetag. and i wouldnt classify a vw any different than a honda.

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 09:18:01 PM »

those high end ricers will still get dusted by a z06 vett so why pay more for a car that sounds like a dying moose with an exhaust?

... if you haven't noticed i hat foreign cars with a passion
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 09:28:21 PM »

so let me get this straight, your honda has 1.6 liters, where as my mountain dew has 2?  lol

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
YELLOW RR

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2008, 10:42:50 PM »

the "REAL" impots still look and sound just as gay, just with a bigger pricetag. and i wouldnt classify a vw any different than a honda.

Ill take my rice pork fried Wink

watch the 2nd race>>

I had an 88 crx, was damn good on gas, but sh. itty at getting my quad to the track. I  now drive a 2004 Ram.

2007 LTR450
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 05:47:00 AM »

*GAAAAAAAASP* have you never heard an STi with a nice exhaust system?!??!! thats like...thats like...i dont know just as sexy as a Cobra with a borla setup. Headers are different lengths causing it to purr like no other.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 09:03:13 AM »

*GAAAAAAAASP* have you never heard an STi with a nice exhaust system?!??!! thats like...thats like...i dont know just as sexy as a Cobra with a borla setup. Headers are different lengths causing it to purr like no other.

they sound gay, and borlas sound like sh*t also.

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Anoriginal

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 09:20:14 AM »

All Ricers ever did was get in the way in the staging lanes at the  drag strip and play crappy music. Then, they'd drive through the water box with street tires and drip water out to 300' while on their way to a blistering 15 - 16 second pass.

Dorks.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 10:03:41 AM »

All Ricers ever did was get in the way in the staging lanes at the  drag strip and play crappy music. Then, they'd drive through the water box with street tires and drip water out to 300' while on their way to a blistering 15 - 16 second pass.

Dorks.

hey, don't make fun of my passes, I was averaging 14-15 in my truck last time I went ;-)

but I did know enough to stay out of the water cause it wasn't gonna do me any good.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2008, 02:21:37 PM »

14-15 quarter realy aint that bad guys? 90% of those true ricers run like 19s lol

and borla is about the worse sounding exhaust i cna posibly thing of. if aint a v8 or a diesel its gay in my book.
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 03:23:14 PM »

14-15 quarter realy aint that bad guys? 90% of those true ricers run like 19s lol

and borla is about the worse sounding exhaust i cna posibly thing of. if aint a v8 or a diesel its gay in my book.

Why dont you go down to fixxfest or to Sebring this weekend.  They can get over 2,000HP out of a 4-Cylinder can a Dodge Neon/STR4 so that?

Sad knowing your soo narrow minded

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2008, 03:34:24 PM »

Why dont you go down to fixxfest or to Sebring this weekend.  They can get over 2,000HP out of a 4-Cylinder can a Dodge Neon/STR4 so that?

thats great that a max effort extremely high budget car can achieve that, average guys dont get that kind of power out of 4 bangers. and i have a hard time believing 2000 hp out of anything without a dyno sheet, got one or a link to one? id really like to see, not being sarcastic.

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2008, 03:35:40 PM »

14-15 quarter really aint that bad guys? 90% of those true ricers run like 19s lol

Why don't you go down to fixxfest or to Sebring this weekend.  They can get over 2,000HP out of a 4-Cylinder can a Dodge Neon/STR4 so that?

I'm talking about the average ricer, u know that one guy in the teal neon who passes you casually with the pedal to the floor and then throws his 4 ways on, or that guy who it driving beside you makes eye contact in his civic and drops it down 2 gears while its still struggling so you put the hammer down and walk by him like hes standing still...

I'm not narrow minded i am just extremely mechanical inclined and know ALOT about all sorts of engines and i have a preference for v8s, there is nothing more badass than a big block Chevy regardless if it makes less hp per cubic inch, get what I'm saying. for whatever fast ricer there is a even more badass American car that can blow its doors off so no mater how you want to look at it or sugar coat it,  the fact that i prefer a v8 isn't narrow minded its a preference

and are you the kid who got baned for being a post sleeper like 2 years ago? not bashign i was just wondering, i could be wrong...

there is a such thing as to open minded, you gotta have a preference for something man, stand up for what you like dont just go with whatever is cool right now...
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2008, 04:22:08 PM »

im partial to american V-8's theres nothing i love more than a nice lookin camaro or stang [except a dually 350 with a nice lift] but ricers are fun to drive to if you get a decent one btw i HATE bodykits makes em uglier than a minivan

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2008, 05:50:43 PM »

im partial to american V-8's theres nothing i love more than a nice lookin camaro or stang [except a dually 350 with a nice lift] but ricers are fun to drive to if you get a decent one btw i HATE bodykits makes em uglier than a minivan

There ya go...I gotsa MUSTANG ready for the strip if ya got the cash Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com