Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding spot  (Read 2882 times)
quick26

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 21, 2008, 04:48:07 PM »

I am down in south east georgia for a while working in kings bay.  does anyone know of a place within 2 hours of me that has good trails?  i was told about H & H and dirt farm.   any more suggestions?

http://www.handhatvridepark.com

http://www.powersportz.com/
MedicMudder
Supreme Member

USMC...OOOO RHAA !!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 01:21:39 PM »

Look up giant sandbox in south Ga,great place to ride,sand,mud,mud,mud,!!!!!!! lots of guys ride there on the site.

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
 My son is a United States  Marine. SmileySmiley Semper Fidelis.
 Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!
jostephy8

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 04:06:01 PM »

Hey. I live here in St. Mary's. I work on the 740 boat. Anyway check out www.circletheswamp.com. Just up the road in Woodbine. Also some people go out behind JPs on King's Bay Road but be careful. Not really sure its legal but I do know LOTs of people go out there.
quick26

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 09:16:08 AM »

i am working the 740.  as far as i know the area that you are talking about is legal, just stay out the park they have back there.  i dont know if circle the swamp will be what i am looking for.  i am on a sport atv.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 09:19:59 AM by quick26 » Logged
quick26

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 09:17:45 AM »

Look up giant sandbox in south Ga,great place to ride,sand,mud,mud,mud,!!!!!!! lots of guys ride there on the site.

you dont by chance have a link or address do you?

i was told about a place call lawty mud bog in florida.  i was told they had trails around there.  can anyone verify?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 09:22:51 AM by quick26 » Logged
cleigh

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 08:59:14 PM »

you dint by chance have a link or address do you?

i was told about a place call lawty mud bog in Florida.  i was told they had trails around there.  can anyone verify?

Lawtey is just 3 or 4 acres of man made mud holes, no trails. Either trade in that sport model on a real ATV or check out the motoplex at floridaatv.com it's about 2 hours and this weekend is their feature. There will be probably 300 wheelers there this weekend. About half and half sport and ute. Very cool place with very cool people. Tons of dry trails, tracks sand drags.
quick26

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 07:48:57 AM »

you dint by chance have a link or address do you?

i was told about a place call lawty mud bog in Florida.  i was told they had trails around there.  can anyone verify?

Lawtey is just 3 or 4 acres of man made mud holes, no trails. Either trade in that sport model on a real ATV or check out the motoplex at floridaatv.com it's about 2 hours and this weekend is their feature. There will be probably 300 wheelers there this weekend. About half and half sport and ute. Very cool place with very cool people. Tons of dry trails, tracks sand drags.

Thank you.  i will have to check it out.  i dont mind traveling 2 or 3 hours to ride decent trails.  i figure while  i am here i need to go out looking around.  i am heading to west va in the middle of may to go riding.

oh, i use to have a "real atv" until someone decided to steal all 4 of my atvs.  i had a rincon that i played in the mud with and let the wife ride. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 07:51:05 AM by quick26 » Logged
quick26

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 08:16:39 AM »

i checked out the motorplex over the weekend, had a great time.  little dusty, but that is ok.  any other locations within 2 hours of kings bay ga that i should check out?   i was told oceola (sp) and ocala.  after reading some of the threads on here, sounds like they are a hassle to ride.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com