Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meth lab bust underway at Underhill Farms  (Read 14934 times)
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 12:51:23 PM »

I've never been to Underhill's and could give a rat's arse about the place. But, you outhouse lawyers have no idea EXACTLY why this landowner was arrested in that bust. And, spare me the drama of your, "oh come ons", please. The law makes arrests based only upon "reasonable" evidence. Only after arrest, does the law have to prove their suspicions. It won't be easy for them to do unless they can convince a jury of his peers(that he was aware of any illegal activities). Was he renting the land and/or trailer to people he didn't know were drug dealers? Arrest him now and sort it out later. Were those individuals trusted employees of Mr. Underhill? Arrest him now and sort it out later. Should he reasonably have known those guys had equipment in their trailer to make illegal drugs? Arrest him now and sort it out later. Did he(you) know what equipment is used exclusively for making those illegal drugs? Arrest him now and sort it out later. And, on and on. I sure hope the guy's innocent for his sake and society's. If he isn't, he deserves the consequences of whatever he pleads to or is found guilty of.

Huh?   Dunno

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 12:59:52 PM »

I've never been to Underhill's and could give a rat's arse about the place. But, you outhouse lawyers have no idea EXACTLY why this landowner was arrested in that bust. And, spare me the drama of your, "oh come ons", please. The law makes arrests based only upon "reasonable" evidence. Only after arrest, does the law have to prove their suspicions. It won't be easy for them to do unless they can convince a jury of his peers(that he was aware of any illegal activities). Was he renting the land and/or trailer to people he didn't know were drug dealers? Arrest him now and sort it out later. Were those individuals trusted employees of Mr. Underhill? Arrest him now and sort it out later. Should he reasonably have known those guys had equipment in their trailer to make illegal drugs? Arrest him now and sort it out later. Did he(you) know what equipment is used exclusively for making those illegal drugs? Arrest him now and sort it out later. And, on and on. I sure hope the guy's innocent for his sake and society's. If he isn't, he deserves the consequences of whatever he pleads to or is found guilty of.

Huh?   Dunno

x2 Lecture Bonk
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 01:00:57 PM »

His son and 3 friends were arrested for illegal activities. Edward was not arrested. Just a little FYI

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
FORDFANZ

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2008, 12:41:26 PM »

His son and 3 friends were arrested for illegal activities. Edward was not arrested. Just a little FYI
Exactly How  quick  yall  throw  him ( ed  Underhill)  under  the  bus he  was nt  even  there  when  they  busted  the  place  it  was  his   Son  Arron  .

But  hell  yall  didnt  pregnant dog  when  he let  you  ride on  his  land  do  ya  ? And  Iam  so  sure  all  of  you  are  such  little  angels  and  that  you  kids  are  Holier  than  Thou  ? Give  the  man  a  break  "IF  "  and thats  a  big  "IF"  he is  involved  then  the  feds  will  arrest  him  until  then  Ed  Underhill  hasnt  hurt  any  one  or  done  anything  wrong  or  involved  with  the  current  problem   on his  Farm 

I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rdm225

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2008, 07:21:59 PM »

I was riding there a few weeks ago, I thought I smelled something funny out there
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2008, 07:47:54 PM »

I was riding there a few weeks ago, I thought I smelled something funny out there
its the poo
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2008, 08:19:28 PM »

So I would casually assume that there is no more riding out there?

05 kx 250f
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2008, 09:30:48 PM »

Exactly How  quick  yall  throw  him ( ed  Underhill)  under  the  bus he  was nt  even  there  when  they  busted  the  place  it  was  his   Son  Arron  .

But  hell  yall  didnt  pregnant dog  when  he let  you  ride on  his  land  do  ya  ? And  Iam  so  sure  all  of  you  are  such  little  angels  and  that  you  kids  are  Holier  than  Thou  ? Give  the  man  a  break  "IF  "  and thats  a  big  "IF"  he is  involved  then  the  feds  will  arrest  him  until  then  Ed  Underhill  hasnt  hurt  any  one  or  done  anything  wrong  or  involved  with  the  current  problem   on his  Farm 

Having never ridden out there, I owe Mr Underpants nothing.  The only thing I have to say about the bust is, Oh Well.
BB07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2008, 12:23:55 PM »

So I would casually assume that there is no more riding out there?

From the palm beach post: "Ed Underhill has not been implicated in the drug lab, but he will get a letter from investigators warning that he could face forfeiture of his property if there is any future drug activity, Wardle said."

If they haven't arrested ED or taken the property Id say they're still open, for now.
561rincon

dont get stuck. get buried!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 08:33:01 AM »

Ok where are all the Underhill defenders  Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Bonk

They will blame it on the sport quad riders Cheesy

maybe the water is not only contaminated with cow poo, but also the toxic byproducts of meth. These guys are a classy bunch Roll Eyes

u might be right. ive been out there 3 times and all 3 times got really sick vomit for 2 days after so i quit going all together.

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com