Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What have we learned today.  (Read 22023 times)
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2008, 12:09:18 PM »

Thanks guys !  Now I know what Im having for lunch ! Wink

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2008, 12:10:21 PM »

I learned today that I like Frito's with my pancakes ! Wacko

You just found that out???   What about on a tuna sub...YUM!!

I like tuna tacos. Mmmmmmmm You don't need to add corn chips to those

No Sir if those come with corn chips, they are someone elses Shocked

LMAO !!! I was actually talking about tuna tacos !  Cheesy  taco shell, tuna salad, little lettuce and tomato Mmmmm

Oh crap..sorry. But the other is also true!!  I will try your suggestion for sure...but always remember mine Wink
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2008, 12:11:29 PM »

....and I just got finished with my taco bell....no tuna on it, but maybe I can eat one of those tonite if I'm lucky... Cheesy

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2008, 12:56:38 PM »

now how dare you guys turn this here thread into something funny as hell ;-)

Clapper

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »

I tried...but what I actually learned was this....... There are some folks that have NO INTEGRUTY and have NO RIGHT to be considered friends of anyone!!! Some of you have your ideas and you stick by them regardless if I agree with you or not I respect you for having a SPINE. Those of you who are cowardly Bastards, know who you are and that you have more faces than MT. Rushmore and can NEVER be trusted...I have NO RESPECT for and you have no place it this forum or any other!!! You are a sneaky lowlife bastard without a back bone and if or when you have children you should not be able to look them in the eye with pride!!! That is what I learned today.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 02:49:15 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2008, 01:46:04 PM »

Shocked

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2008, 01:46:25 PM »

Grin

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2008, 01:54:28 PM »

I tried...but what I actually learned was this....... There are some folks that have NO INTEGRUTY and have NO RIGHT to be considered friends of anyone!!! Some of you have your ideas and you stick by them reguardless if I agee with you or not I respect you for having a SPINE. Those of you who are cawardly Bastards, know who you are and that you have more faces than MT. Rushmore and can NEVER be trusted...I have NO RESPECT for and you have no place it this forum or any other!!! You are a sneaky lowlife bastard without a back bone and if or when you have children you should not be able to look them in the eye with pride!!! That is what I learned today.

Dunno

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2008, 01:59:19 PM »

I tried...but what I actually learned was this....... There are some folks that have NO INTEGRUTY and have NO RIGHT to be considered friends of anyone!!! Some of you have your ideas and you stick by them reguardless if I agee with you or not I respect you for having a SPINE. Those of you who are cawardly Bastards, know who you are and that you have more faces than MT. Rushmore and can NEVER be trusted...I have NO RESPECT for and you have no place it this forum or any other!!! You are a sneaky lowlife bastard without a back bone and if or when you have children you should not be able to look them in the eye with pride!!! That is what I learned today.

Dunno

Nothing to do with you IDA..we know where you stand. Wink
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2008, 01:59:42 PM »

Here here. Clapper

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2008, 02:04:01 PM »

I learned I can spend waaay too much time on the computer when I am working by myself.... I will probably have to explain the times that I posted when Laura catches up on this thread and sees what I actually did today at work.   Cry

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2008, 02:05:04 PM »

I learned I can spend waaay too much time on the computer when I am working by myself.... I will probably have to explain the times that I posted when Laura catches up on this thread and sees what I actually did today at work.   Cry

just fire yourself. Wink
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2008, 02:07:09 PM »

just fire yourself. Wink

Then I wouldn't get to be here all the time...

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2008, 02:08:26 PM »

just fire yourself. Wink

Dock your pay.
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2008, 02:10:32 PM »

just fire yourself. Wink

Dock your pay.

well, not until I get my bike outta the shop...

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Able

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2008, 03:59:17 PM »

That's right integrity over popularity any day  Cool

budman - just give yourself a raise then dock your pay, but the raise can make it so you get the same money  Wink
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2008, 04:40:22 PM »

Lets ask Paul....
Hey Paul, Are you pissed that the thread got started regardless whether it was to start crap or just to ask if it was true?

I got too admit it's a little unnerving to have grown men analyse your every move waiting for any opportunity to try & degrade you  Shocked

My sister in law is being stalked and I find it's a little like that  Huh

I don't want a medal for starting a riding place, in fact when people express their gratitude, I find it a little embarrassing. I would like people to come and enjoy it though. A lot of people have put a lot of effort into making it a great family place to come and ride.

I have been in communication with Mr Bones over the last couple of weeks about working together, hopefully the hostility of a few won't sour things for the majority of the members of this site, as while they are less vocal, they still like to ride atv's and we were planning something nice for everyone.

In my opinion, the thread was started as another character attack, not a joke, but it looks like it backfired on them. A mass of advertising for my friend 450R's site & some additional nice comments for the plex can never be a bad thing, so even though I wish these people would just live their own lives, I guess we should be grateful some people are spiteful.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2008, 05:07:37 PM »

Dont mean its going to be shutdown,sellers sell for a ton of reasons.1 possibility is to set up a biz model,get a following & turn it over to deep pocket investors that like the concept for a turnkey growing biz. Happens everyday. No mention shutdown. I dont think its a Joke. Yall need to realize his costs for land,time,effort concept ets = good profit$$$$$$$$. It would be a smart biz desicion. Also with more cpital he could buy land in a more populated area = more future profits$$$$$$$$ for himself. Grin Wink Shocked

Thats what I would do. Let the man selling it speak. I just saw it on web & thought it might interest his loyal followers.

Nobody was degrading till the cronies stepped in. Dont think that anything above was derogatory all that was implied that it would be a smart business desicoin as I stated above.If it took a turn for the worse than so be it. I have no reservations about what I posted.

backinsaddle

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2008, 05:23:01 PM »

I learned nothing from this post and the other motoplex post.  it just reminded me why i spend less and less time here.  The few occasions that I decide to follow threads like these, it only reminds me of why I spend less time here...the same grown men acting like 3 year olds...you know who you are.  i scan the few relevant threads and ignore the rest....
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2008, 05:23:32 PM »

ok im totaly lost, iv been on the site for a few years and ida has always been a mod, and suddenly hes not and seems pissed in his first post. i missed something? i read this thread and its not filling in any blanks... sounds like some bashing went on and i missed it?
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2008, 05:27:07 PM »

Dont mean its going to be shutdown,sellers sell for a ton of reasons.1 possibility is to set up a biz model,get a following & turn it over to deep pocket investors that like the concept for a turnkey growing biz. Happens everyday. No mention shutdown. I dont think its a Joke. Yall need to realize his costs for land,time,effort concept ets = good profit$$$$$$$$. It would be a smart biz desicion. Also with more cpital he could buy land in a more populated area = more future profits$$$$$$$$ for himself. Grin Wink Shocked

Thats what I would do. Let the man selling it speak. I just saw it on web & thought it might interest his loyal followers.

Nobody was degrading till the cronies stepped in. Dont think that anything above was derogatory all that was implied that it would be a smart business desicoin as I stated above.If it took a turn for the worse than so be it. I have no reservations about what I posted.

OK sure, that's all you were stating. Hey it's your post, you can say what you want. Just don't expect the rest of us to believe it.

Able

« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2008, 05:27:28 PM »

I just learned you can target a man and his financial investment, call them both names and degrade them, post that it's being sold and you can no longer ride there, have no reservations about it, and still blame others for the inevitable drama  Roll Eyes
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2008, 05:31:19 PM »

I learned nothing from this post and the other motoplex post.  it just reminded me why i spend less and less time here.  The few occasions that I decide to follow threads like these, it only reminds me of why I spend less time here...the same grown men acting like 3 year olds...you know who you are.  i scan the few relevant threads and ignore the rest....

i know what you mean about this forum, i actualy have it as my home page just to kep up with whats going on as far as things being shut down, whats being done, ect. but iv been drifting away from the forum because there is so much bs on here and im becoming disapointed in a forum that was once very good.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2008, 05:32:08 PM »

Rick16b

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2008, 05:59:53 PM »

Or perhaps you mean for the statement above to read "I just saw it on web & thought I would start some chit with it"  Dunno Dunno

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com