Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MOTOPLEX UP & running ? expanding you decide,,,,,,drama continues  (Read 47147 times)
Mars
Supreme Member

When I feel athletic, I go to a sports bar.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2008, 07:01:45 AM »

After I lost all that money on customizing my Tahoe, I'm not doing anything else besides rims and tinted windows.

Cars are like women and boats.....

04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2008, 01:17:18 PM »

Women are like Jell-O !! They wiggle when you...
shortcut

Yaba.....Daba.. ....do.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2008, 01:27:30 PM »

This thread & the few Ranch people who cant afford the drive to the plex are the reason my visit to this site has decreased to 1-2x per week if that. Same d**ks starting shiz different day.
At least this man owns the plex & charges a very fair price to enjoy it. UNLIKE RR where you have to drop a few grand to say you are part of some secret society in which you have NO RIGHTS to the land they sold you & you have to pay extra to bring your family in with you. Dont tell me anything about RR my family has been out there since 1984. I have seen it change & we dont go anymore because of the BS out there.
You guys are so punked by the joke. Thanks for all the free press for the plex. Stay in S. Florida...errr Cuba Rico & enjoy yourselves. Trust me all the people who go to the plex will continue to enjoy theirselves much more than the same old sandy trail at RR.

RR=50,000+ac. Holopaw=8000+ Homoplex=204, sorry not worth driving all that way to ride in someones backyard. Not even big enough to have an FTR race.

slingnasty

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »

So, the motoplex, at 204 acres, is not big enough for an FTR race huh? But Hard Rock at 100 acres of mostly MX tracks and Amp in Live Oak at 80 acres of mostly pasture and its very nice MX track is? I was at the motoplex this past weekend for their XC race, and it is PLENTY big enough for a good race. The Motoplex is a great place. Have you ever even been there? Do you even race XC?

Nobody cares if you like RR or Holopaw better. Go there and ride... more power to you. But, until you come up with some money and step up like Paul did and open a better place, shut your trap.

All Jack'd Up ATV's and Performance.
Utilities, Side x Sides, and Sport Quads

www.alljackdupatv.com
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2008, 01:44:45 PM »

This thread & the few Ranch people who cant afford the drive to the plex are the reason my visit to this site has decreased to 1-2x per week if that. Same d**ks starting shiz different day.
At least this man owns the plex & charges a very fair price to enjoy it. UNLIKE RR where you have to drop a few grand to say you are part of some secret society in which you have NO RIGHTS to the land they sold you & you have to pay extra to bring your family in with you. Dont tell me anything about RR my family has been out there since 1984. I have seen it change & we dont go anymore because of the BS out there.
You guys are so punked by the joke. Thanks for all the free press for the plex. Stay in S. Florida...errr Cuba Rico & enjoy yourselves. Trust me all the people who go to the plex will continue to enjoy theirselves much more than the same old sandy trail at RR.

RR=50,000+ac. Holopaw=8000+ Homoplex=204, sorry not worth driving all that way to ride in someones backyard. Not even big enough to have an FTR race.
this is the voice of RR & Holopaw. Is your name Underhill? Rolling on the Floor Laughing
RR & Holopaw are represented worse than the democratic party Cheesy
450rcrazy

« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2008, 04:30:01 PM »

I have never been to River Ranch or Holopaw but I know what I have read about them and what friends who have been have told me. I have heard many bad things said about the two of them from people who HAVE BEEN THERE! The only bad things I have seen written about the motoplex have been from People who have not been there to even know, so I must be led to think they are speaking out their azzs when bad mouthing the place. I how ever have read many posts from people who have been there that absolutely love the place. As far as the size goes "its not the size that matters it's what you do with it" . I do know this the owner of the motoplex is very involved with the place and his main concern is that everybody that shows up has a great time while they are there and that it is a safe environment for the whole family. I have been to almost every feature weekend since the Plex opened its gates, I know the owner Paul real well now and consider him a friend. I tell you when he gets new folk showing up and they are not sure how to find their way around , He gets someone to show them around the place till they are comfertable with knowing the way. I must have shown 50 sport bike guys all the dry trails and areas and I know Rick and Gator John have shown many ute guys the creek trails and mud spots . You don't get personal service like that anywhere else in this state much less any other state I have ridden in (unless you pay for a guided tour). I was also at the MPCC race last weekend and if you ask any one of the racers ( many from the FTR) they will tell you it was one of the best courses they have run in many years. I am not gonna be rude and tell you to shut up but I will ask that you don't knock it till you try it and I won't knock RR or Holopaw till I try it. I know Greenmachine was a hard sell on the place , he swore there was no way it could be worth a 4 hour drive and after much convincing here on this site he decided to make the trip , and 1 trip was all it took he is now a bonified "Plexoholic" .
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2008, 04:33:04 PM »

So, the motoplex, at 204 acres, is not big enough for an FTR race huh? But Hard Rock at 100 acres of mostly MX tracks and Amp in Live Oak at 80 acres of mostly pasture and its very nice MX track is? I was at the motoplex this past weekend for their XC race, and it is PLENTY big enough for a good race. The Motoplex is a great place. Have you ever even been there? Do you even race XC?

Nobody cares if you like RR or Holopaw better. Go there and ride... more power to you. But, until you come up with some money and step up like Paul did and open a better place, shut your trap.

I prefer shut your ****ing mouth or go drown in a mudhole somewhere. When the EFF did this sport divide into groups like this? We all ride to get away from everything else in the world, but some of you still have to bring the highschool atmosphere around with "I dont like them so that place must be gay"

....and seriously, who uses terms like homo and fag anymore? I mean besides kids in middle school/junior high, geeettt serious, your lame.

edit: not directed toward you slingnasty, just in case you thought otherwise.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 04:36:29 PM by gearhead400 » Logged

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2008, 04:34:13 PM »

RR this Plex That.... How is Dreth and Family Doing??? I havent heard from him in a while... be nice to see his over worked Butt Post sometime Grin
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 06:02:46 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2008, 04:42:11 PM »

Seriously, though....how many people can go riding on 204 acres? I applaud Paul for his efforts and anyone involved with the plex. I have nothing bad to say about it, other than it being too far away from me for 204 acres. When I spend the weekend at the ranch, at about $400, going to the plex for me isn't worth the cost of gas and everything else. I am sure it is a great place. It ain't for everybody. I'll just wait until Paul builds another one, this time in my back yard.  lololol

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
450rcrazy

« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2008, 04:42:48 PM »

RR this Plex That.... How is Dreth and Family Doing??? I havent heard from him in a while... be nice to see his over worked But Post sometime Grin
He posts as MP now , well on this site anyways.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2008, 04:47:57 PM »

Does MP/ Dreth still work at or with the motoplex? I havent ridden with him for a long time. Did he move over to the west coast.Hope all is well for him.

450rcrazy

« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2008, 04:48:49 PM »

Seriously, though....how many people can go riding on 204 acres? I applaud Paul for his efforts and anyone involved with the plex. I have nothing bad to say about it, other than it being too far away from me for 204 acres. When I spend the weekend at the ranch, at about $400, going to the plex for me isn't worth the cost of gas and everything else. I am sure it is a great place. It ain't for everybody. I'll just wait until Paul builds another one, this time in my back yard.  lololol
it is a 4 hour drive from Saintpete to the plex. I pull a 29 ft camper, generator, and quad along with 4 gas cans to run it all. All included gas, food, entryfee, ice, drinks I mean total cost for the weekend has been no more that 330.00 ( that is food for 6 people mind you). The largest crowd I have seen there so far is 217 people and it was not crowded you could easily double or even triple that # and be good. Until you see the layout you won't understand how good 204 acres can be.
450rcrazy

« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2008, 04:51:24 PM »

Does MP/ Dreth still work at or with the motoplex? I havent ridden with him for a long time. Did he move over to the west coast.Hope all is well for him.
He spent the last week there as far as I know. He still lives in PSL and he is a big part of making the plex a nice place for everyone.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: March 21, 2008, 04:54:20 PM »

He seems like a good guy. Guess all his knowledge of the sport helped make that place what it is becoming.Me personally its too far of a ride for a 2 1/2 day weekend from Palm Beach.Different strokes for different folks.At least its a place to ride.

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2008, 05:06:17 PM »

Are we still at this...... I agree with budman.

I can ride for 60 miles on a busy weekend and not run into anyone hours.  Grin

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2008, 05:18:23 PM »

Are we still at this...... I agree with budman.

I can ride for 60 miles on a busy weekend and not run into anyone hours.  Grin

talk about anti-social.  Roll Eyes

haha onlllllllly kidding. Thats what i miss about ONF most i think.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2008, 05:21:48 PM »

Yep....ONF that was the good old days. 

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2008, 05:39:27 PM »

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2008, 07:18:04 PM »

After a few visits to the other "wannabee" atv website in Florida, it's easy to see why you guy's are so defensive. I applaud the organizers of the motoplex for their efforts, as I'm sure it was a daunting task indeed and would hope that it stays up and running for many years. All said it is what it is, 204 acres. When we raced in the FTR, we scouted for new places to hold events. A minimum of 700 acres total was required to to host a full XC weekend of racing.  I hope the relatively small group that supports the motoplex will be able to sustain the place. Flame on !

Jeff
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 07:46:25 PM by kawGIRL » Logged

450rcrazy

« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2008, 08:52:52 PM »

HMM I noticed all the negative comments happen to come from the Florida mud riders group. What did Paul ever do to you all? Sad thing is the plex has some of the best mud and creek trails in the state from what I have heard . May I ask how long was the course at the average FTR race? And yes its 204 acres of non stop fun for the whole family.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 09:03:08 PM by 450rcrazy » Logged
Able

« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2008, 09:18:21 PM »

I guess it's all in what you look for in a riding spot.

want a place where you can ride for hours without seeing anyone else ? (probably because you have stabbed almost everyone you've met in the back or talked so much trash about them )   

The Plex is not your place.

Want a place where only a select few miserable dissident miscreants can gather and bash those trying to give us more places to ride in Florida with an unwarranted smugness and superiority complex ?

Want a great place where there are great events and attractions that are only equaled by the camaraderie of those that frequent the place contributing to a memorable riding experience that will keep you coming back ?

The Plex is where you need to go  Cool

For all those that spend so much time thinking up new ways to bash a guy that opened such a place... you won't be missed. for everyone that got into this sport because you love riding (ute, sport, mx, dirtbike, etc) and you like to spend a great time with friendly, like minded individuals in a family friendly atmosphere...... We welcome and look forward to meeting you at the Motoplex.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2008, 09:28:49 PM »

I think the term "hater" is more appropriate to the way you and your group respond to anything posted by a Florida Mud Rider. If one of us was to say, Paul is the best or the motoplex is awesome, we would be accused of sarcasm.

We get criticized for having a private section on our website, why ? because we talk about what we want ? Is it better to have a site that is open so we could ambush people when they come in, and rate them as being "cool or tool" or maybe post pictures of all the guy's humping each other at the "plex". I think it's a shame Paul has put this much time, money and work into his site and the motoplex to have it represented by self proclaimed "thugs". That creates a nice image for the youngsters.

It's all good if it's you guy's doing the talking. What a waste of time.

Jeff

big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2008, 09:36:25 PM »

I guess it's all in what you look for in a riding spot.

want a place where you can ride for hours without seeing anyone else ? (probably because you have stabbed almost everyone you've met in the back or talked so much trash about them )   

Want a place where only a select few miserable dissident miscreants can gather and bash those trying to give us more places to ride in Florida with an unwarranted smugness and superiority complex ?

Want a great place where there are great events and attractions that are only equaled by the camaraderie of those that frequent the place contributing to a memorable riding experience that will keep you coming back ?

The Plex is where you need to go  Cool

For all those that spend so much time thinking up new ways to bash a guy that opened such a place... you won't be missed. for everyone that got into this sport because you love riding (ute, sport, mx, dirtbike, etc) and you like to spend a great time with friendly, like minded individuals in a family friendly atmosphere...... We welcome and look forward to meeting you at the Motoplex.

Hey Joe.....go do the dishes and stop starting trouble.

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Able

« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2008, 09:38:42 PM »

My response was in general I specified no one. Perhaps you have a reason to interpret in the manner in which you did. I'm unable to ease your conscience for any of your past actions. I would simply recommend an attitude of friendly actions so if a future statement is made commenting on the negative actions of others you will be confident in your kind ways and would not take offense.

"hater" - street slang. How far is that from "thug" ? Just wondering.  

and out of curiosity, another question.... which is worse ? claim to be a bad person, yet treat everyone kindly and welcome them, or to claim to be a nice person, only to target, bash, disrespect, and snipe at everyone that doesn't strictly identify with your beliefs and conform to your social click ?  Again, just wondering.
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2008, 09:42:31 PM »

quote from Able

Sounds a little two face there Joe........Talk about respect, I have none for you!

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com