Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been screwed by RideNow?????  (Read 1861 times)
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 14, 2008, 08:50:08 AM »

Have you ever been screwed over by RideNow Motorsports or RideNow.com. (I know I was) well if you have visit this site http://www.ride-powersports-now.info/index.asp and add your story in the forum to the growing list of people that have been taken by RideNow. If you have had a bad experience with RideNow let other people know about it. If we can get enough people together maybe we can make them pay for the way they treat their customers.

If you know of any ATV... Motorcycle dealers that are trustworthy and are NOT in any way connected to RideNow  then tell others about them while your at the site. There is an area in the forum for listing trustworthy dealers.

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 12:13:38 PM »

i really hate thoese people alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i once waited 2 months for a set of holeshots

Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 09:42:42 AM »

i really hate thoese people alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i once waited 2 months for a set of holeshots

Sorry to hear you are also a victim of RideNow.  If you haven't already why not take a few minutes and post your unfortunate dealings with RideNow on the forum that I posted the link to. You might may save some one else from going through the same problems with RideNow.

On another note. If any one has purchased a 2006 Polaris Sportsman Browning edition from RideNow and it didn't come with a GPS Check with another dealer or with Polaris Because Most if not all of them came with a GPS.  They never told me that mine was suppose to have one. Thanks to another dealer I found out and badgered RideNow until they said they would give one to me.. I am suppose to pick it up today. (Almost 4 months after I bought my Quad's from them)

I hear a lot of complaints about RideNow but it doesn't seem like any one wants to do any thing about it besides complain. As long as no one does any thing about the way RideNow  treats people they will continue to get away with it.

If you have been wronged by RideNow there are things you can do.

Write to RideNow corporate office.

Notify the States Attorney.

Notify the Better Business Bureau.

If it involves shady financing Contact here in Florida
Contact Florida Office of Financial Regulations
Division of Consumer Services.

If you need phone numbers and addresses I can supply them. Just PM me.

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com