Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daryl Rath Wreck  (Read 2759 times)
HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2008, 11:47:04 PM »

I saw this post on another site, just wondering if anyone else heard this.

http://forums.atvconnection.com/messageview.cfm/catid/16/threadid/537811

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 06:12:27 AM »

When you look into it, the wreck happened in Hutchinson, Mn, which is where Rath Racing is located.  There can't be too many 40 y.o. Daryl Raths that ride atvs in that area so it's a pretty damn good chance it was the racer.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
predatorracer8

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 11:34:49 PM »

that sucks i got some of his parts on my quad, it doesnt say anything on his website about it.

jake
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 05:28:03 PM »

Here you will find information about Daryl Rath and the Rath Racing Team, and much more. In the Rath Racing Forums, you can discuss ATV's with other fans, and even buy/trade/sell parts! Also, if you register in the Rath Racing Forums, you are able to be e-mailed when Rath Racing has breaking news or new products. Plus, at RathStore.com you can find custom ATV products that are designed, manufactured, and used by Rath Racing.

From their website.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
predatorracer8

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 06:09:32 PM »

Here you will find information about Daryl Rath and the Rath Racing Team, and much more. In the Rath Racing Forums, you can discuss ATV's with other fans, and even buy/trade/sell parts! Also, if you register in the Rath Racing Forums, you are able to be e-mailed when Rath Racing has breaking news or new products. Plus, at RathStore.com you can find custom ATV products that are designed, manufactured, and used by Rath Racing.

From their website.

ok thanks for that but it doesnt say anything about the wreck.
310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 06:53:30 PM »

I found a little info here:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339562&perpage=13&pagenumber=1

Prayers and thoughts to all.

Dan

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com