Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st Race of the 2008 Season March 29 Jasper, Fl. (Money Class ??)  (Read 12340 times)
Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2008, 03:31:08 PM »

I was trying to find info. on a new Thunderbowl. Any new info?

Click Here>>>>>>  http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,32147.0.html

Should answer all your questions.
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 09:19:13 PM »

Hey Brady
    Glad to finally see things working towards a new track. Really miss traveling to Ocala for the practices. Made for a great Sunday for my wife and myself. Meeting all the great people, logging some laps. Look forward to the "Grand Opening Event". Still looking to enter first race after 30+ year absence. Maybe the "Grand Opening Event" will be my first. Went to the race at Ocala Speedway recently as a spectator. Man....saw some awesome vintage bikes. Yea the event had a few issues, but I don t like to see  the  Hate'n going on the message boards. We are all blessed when we have a track/race to go to. Offer suggestions and even more....lend a hand in the effort some way, don t bash it.  Saying that ........if you ever need any kind of assistance......the small group of people that I have been fortunate to meet ALL I know would help in some way. A few I met are"Royal"...don t know his last name......pro back in the day and carries a lot of knowledge, and a true gentlemen. Donnie...again don t know last name.....from Lakeland, another great guy. Gotta watch him though. A ladies man and real friendly type, met my wife and got a big hug..  Smiley ...all good though. John #9, just another great guy and dirt tracker. Anyway, looking to get some more practice and enter my first race. All my kind friends said I was doing great on the track.....maybe I wasn t doing too bad......Kurt Brady only lapped me once ...... Smiley

Take Care
Glad you are going forward
Ward Jones & Wife Kathy
66Q

Ward Jones
66Q

* Thunderbowl 010608020R.JPG (60.42 KB, 576x384 - viewed 172 times.)

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2008, 06:46:54 PM »

Hey Brady
    Any chance you and/or the narrator of this site would post a motorcycle section like you had on the old website. Give us two wheelers our own forum? Props to you too. Our sport is a better place due to you and the people that support your hard efforts. "Build it and they will come"!!!!!!!!

Ward Jones
66Q

Only thing taking longer than waiting for the track to be completed is my last year of child support & alimony with my ex. This year will drag on

Old Joke - Doctor ever tells you, you only have one year to live.............spend it with your ex.......it will seem like eternity.  Smiley

* Thunderbowl 010608016RRR.JPG (23.81 KB, 288x192 - viewed 253 times.)

Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2008, 07:02:34 PM »

You might have better luck with Brady answering your questions if you post them under the forum Brady runs..
Look for the florida dirt track section under racing scene.

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2008, 07:19:22 PM »

THANKS

4wheelracer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2008, 09:37:31 PM »

hey guys me and my brother used to race with some of you at dade city on the flatrack. I had the raptor and my brother had the banshee. wow you have come along way. back then there was like only 8 or 9 of us right? yall's league website is cool with all the race pictures. anyway i hadn't been on this site in like forever and then i saw these things this hotshoe said.  i think you guys have been tricked. its just my opinion but i think hes a phoney. what i mean is look closely at his picture he has next to his screename. it looks like a pro guy to me so i right clicked on his pic and sure enough the pic is a copyrighted pic of pro rider mike hacker who live in pa and was born in 1975. google mike hacker and you will see. hotshoe must be mad at yall about something else because i read his posts on the other site and its like he is kissing up alot.  his posts smell like  fish. well have fun at the race.
hotshoe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2008, 11:37:07 PM »

my picture is off google. i just liked how it loked. i dont think i ever said it was a picture of me.
good find columbo.   
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2008, 04:11:08 PM »

Funny you say that...   Thats what alot of people have said.. If hotshoe is serious in his claims, he should let us know who he is.

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2008, 06:38:00 PM »

If anyone needs directions you can reach me at 813-625-6932. There is a chance I may not be at this event. If that is the case I have asked Brady to work with Jasper to coordinate the quad and trike classes and Shawn to coordinate the motorcycle classes. Everyone has a safe trip and a safe race.

Dave
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 11:46:13 PM by HillKiller » Logged

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com