Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vendor question  (Read 4630 times)
gator

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:53:30 PM »

We're thinking of setting up a vendor booth at the mudfest if we get the ok. Do y'all bring your own beads, buy them at the fest. How much do y'all pay for them ? The last mudfest we did was at Underhills a few years back. The sport quads killed us by flying by without any consideration to our setup. Similar to why atvs' got thrown out of the everglades. But, my best side wants to try it again.
                                                                    thanks
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 10:55:11 PM »

Sport bikes are to blame for everything! Getting kicked out of places shared by all, leaving their beers on the ground, premature birth, being too fast, being too slow, being too awesome looking..I think they might have even started the AIDs virus.

Seriously, I ALWAYS see the mud riders bashing the sport guys because they do donuts..If that hole fills up with water, I'm sure one of you mudders would try to conquer it.

Its what makes the world go 'round.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 11:00:53 PM »

Sport bikes are to blame for everything! Getting kicked out of places shared by all, leaving their beers on the ground, premature birth, being too fast, being too slow, being too awesome looking..I think they might have even started the AIDs virus.

Seriously, I ALWAYS see the mud riders bashing the sport guys because they do donuts..If that hole fills up with water, I'm sure one of you mudders would try to conquer it.

Its what makes the world go 'round.

Actually the world rotates on its axis... that is taking alot of credit by you sport bikers Grin  makes the world go round...ha ...they dont get enough traction. Cool
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 11:14:57 PM »

lol

Floriduh's edumacation lernd me gud!

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 11:31:09 PM »

We're thinking of setting up a vendor booth at the mudfest if we get the ok. Do y'all bring your own beads, buy them at the fest. How much do y'all pay for them ? The last mudfest we did was at Underhills a few years back. The sport quads killed us by flying by without any consideration to our setup. Similar to why atvs' got thrown out of the everglades. But, my best side wants to try it again.
                                                                    thanks
sure blame all the problems on sport quard yes we did it all by our selfs ...........here we go again
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 11:33:18 PM by Turboderf » Logged
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 08:32:25 AM »

Do y'all bring your own beads, buy them at the fest. How much do y'all pay for them ?

SOME FOLKS GET THERE BEADS ANOTHER WAY!!!  Wink

predatorracer8

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 01:46:37 PM »

thanks

sorry we like to go fast, maybe through some beeds at us and we will take off our jerseys lol

jake
gator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 10:56:23 PM »

I expected some serious replies but all i got was the same $$$$ from the people that cause the problems for others. Say what y'all want to say but the TRUTH HURTS !!!!!!!
Islandbreeze07

Miami Crepes (owner) and AmeriPlan IBO

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 11:41:53 PM »

Hi I own a food vending business, Miami Crepes. We did well at the Venice Scramble, but horrible at C & R. We're learning that you still gotta ask the hosts and once you are in, BE PREPARED for the location, weather, people and so on.

That's it in a nutshell from me
Kimberly

http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber
http://iboplus.com/KGraber

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 03:29:01 AM »

I expected some serious replies but all i got was the same $$$$ from the people that cause the problems for others. Say what y'all want to say but the TRUTH HURTS !!!!!!!

lol

823 for life!

JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 07:49:12 AM »

Hey, some of us UTE riders are just as inconsiderate-just a little slower at it, but our larger tires throw up more dust to compensate,.  Wink

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
predatorracer8

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 02:08:29 PM »

Hey, some of us UTE riders are just as inconsiderate-just a little slower at it, but our larger tires throw up more dust to compensate,.  Wink

haveyou ever been to a FTR AMA race us sport quads know how to kick up dust. you all kick up more mud and water though.

jake
gator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 02:09:28 PM »

Well JackL, EVERY ONE of the utility riders slowed down when they went past our setup. EVERY ONE!!!!. But the blasters just blasted on by. I,ve been around long enough to see whats coming down and whats causing it. How many utes did y'all see trying to jump the levy Huh How many ute riders were killed out there ? How many utes did y'all see get stopped for speeding Huh? Thank you. It's only gonna get worse in the future. Just look at some of the posts. I'm gonna get drunk, i'm gonna get smashed this weekend. Other people read the posts on these sites as well. That's part of the reason why the GFC banned the atvs' from the glades. Some people never learn! Most of the people we met at Underhills were nice people out for a nice ridin weekend. Say what y'all want to say but the truth hurts. and it's gonna get a lot worse. Ocala, wma lll, Rotenburger, Holyland. What's next Huh??
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »

Well JackL, EVERY ONE of the utility riders slowed down when they went past our setup. EVERY ONE!!!!. But the blasters just blasted on by. I,ve been around long enough to see whats coming down and whats causing it. How many utes did y'all see trying to jump the levy Huh How many ute riders were killed out there ? How many utes did y'all see get stopped for speeding Huh? Thank you. It's only gonna get worse in the future. Just look at some of the posts. I'm gonna get drunk, i'm gonna get smashed this weekend. Other people read the posts on these sites as well. That's part of the reason why the GFC banned the atvs' from the glades. Some people never learn! Most of the people we met at Underhills were nice people out for a nice ridin weekend. Say what y'all want to say but the truth hurts. and it's gonna get a lot worse. Ocala, wma lll, Rotenburger, Holyland. What's next Huh??

I for one am preparing my airboat and thinking of building a fulltrack. This was an experiment, it failed apparently. You can still go ride it during hunting season, I think this is actually cool.

It will be a treat to go run it now during the new restricted access still allowed in the new rules.
No more dust and rock dings on the truck if you use the parking lot. All is good IMO.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 09:43:11 AM »

hey gator what do you sell at the booth food ,rebel flags ,hats ,beer , tires and parts
gator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 07:59:10 PM »

All Confederate. Hats, tees, towels, flags, jewelry.
lil fat rider

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 10:54:44 PM »

oh so its blasters now huh?

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com