Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated pics of my YFZ with the heel guards.  (Read 3083 times)
JayDawg

I am a Christian! Any questions? Just ask!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 25, 2008, 11:14:27 PM »

I took some updated pictures of my YFZ today. I realized I had never taken any pictures with the IMS/Roll heel guards I installed over a year ago so here are the latest pics of my YFZ.

05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 09:57:05 PM »

Nice looking yammie ya got there! How do you like that pulsecharger? They stopped making them awhile ago for my quad.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
JayDawg

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 10:02:11 PM »

I love it! I went out with a guy who was a tester for the pipe and he let me strap it to my YFZ along with 2 other pipes for comparison I really like the Pulse Charger over the other ones. It pulls from bottom to top and everywhere in between. It's a little harder to jet but I spoke with the guy who designed it and he gave me spot on jetting advice. His first guess with my altitude was right on so my quad runs like a champ. I've had it on since May of 05' I believe and have ad no problems at all with it. But then again my YFZ only has about 30 hours on it. Sad

05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 08:09:11 AM »

nice bike and ski!
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 02:52:40 PM »

Very cool man. I might pick up a used one for mine one day and re-pack it. I heard they have a cool sound to it as well.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
JayDawg

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 02:01:05 PM »

Thanks guys! The Pulse Charger definitely has a unique sound to it.

I actually have 2 jet skii's The red one is a 99' Kawasaki Ultra 150 and the other one which cannot be seen in that picture is a 96' Kawasaki 750 SXI stand up. Here is a picture of them taken a few years ago.

05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com