Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bradenton/Sarasota  (Read 2716 times)
Jford

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 25, 2008, 09:20:17 PM »

I live in Greenbrook Village, right off state road 70 in Bradenton. Where is everybody riding at in this area? I keep seeing mud truck, and bikes coming from the east on the weekends. Also seeing alot in St. Road 64 as well.
qt314nfla

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 09:22:28 PM »

sorry i live between 70 and university.  closest legal place to ride is croom 1.5 hrs away.  only other option close is to buy your own property.  wish i had better news for ya.
Shotgun
Supreme Member

2003 Yamaha Kodiak, 2004 Suzuki Eiger, 2007 Seadoo

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 09:16:14 PM »

You can camp and ride at Peace River Campground in Arcadia. The riding isn't much, you can't go over 9.5 MPH or they will nail you. But at least it's somewhere to go.
i58829

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »

I wanted to give this a bump, i live in a place where the HOA doesn't allow motorcycles so i can't even start mine.  But to get to the point i've restored a few 3 wheelers and would love a place local i could go test/tune maybe once a month just to let them run a little and get them in good running order.  If anyone knows of a spot please PM me.  I'm not looking to rip and tear as much as just a place to make sure they are solid before devoting a whole day to driving up to croom and having something brake or go wrong in 5 minutes.  Thanks for reading, TC...
Anoriginal

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 07:55:06 AM »

Shoot me a PM. I am local and have a few private places. I'd be glad to have you out to ride sometime.  Wink
seadog77

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 08:47:05 PM »

Sunshine Motocross iin St. Pete....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com