Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GNCC Anyone??  (Read 17088 times)
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 10:17:57 PM »

No practice on the track on sat or sun. Just 1 or 2 mile loop on sat.

so its just a one or two mile loop they made..and are you 100 percent sure on this.

The rules state no competitor is a loud to ride the track 7 days prior to the race. You can walk it on saturday. that is it NO practice on the race course in the GNCC.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
predatorracer8

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 10:29:03 PM »

No practice on the track on sat or sun. Just 1 or 2 mile loop on sat.

so its just a one or two mile loop they made..and are you 100 percent sure on this.

The rules state no competitor is a loud to ride the track 7 days prior to the race. You can walk it on saturday. that is it NO practice on the race course in the GNCC.

so do you think its worth it for me to go on saturday?
predatorracer8

« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 10:40:43 PM »

i think i am still gonna go i just had my back shock fooled with by ronnie wilson and i messed with my gearing so ill see how my quad feels and i will walk the track.

jake
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2008, 10:42:30 PM »

See you all there.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
predatorracer8

« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2008, 10:45:20 PM »

See you all there.

10-4 i will call you if my cellie has signal.

jake
predatorracer8

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2008, 10:34:21 AM »

See you all there.

10-4 i will call you if my cellie has signal.

jake

im just gonna go sunday i think it would be pointless if i go today, i am changing the back brake today.

jake

cya sunday
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »

see everyone tomorrow, good luck everyone!

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
predatorracer8

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »

see everyone tomorrow, good luck everyone!
thanks
predatorracer8

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2008, 07:09:42 PM »

kinda glad i didnt go today i had to bleed my brakes and change the back pad. ill be on my way about 3-4 a.m tomorrow i know most of you are already there but ill catch up.

jake
Caddy 16v

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2008, 09:00:08 PM »

when does the race start?
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 09:29:16 PM »

Awesome battle today in the pro class!! I watched kiser pass balance in the mud section which was awesome, borich and bithell right behind them. Atvtrailer pulled out a 2nd place finish!!! All the way from 16th!

I was amazed to see balance back in 6th, and even more suprised he didnt get second. Borich got out in front and that was it! Borich, cook, balance, kiser, and mcgill. 

hmm, Angel atwell beat out tracy cecco as well. Tracy wrecked and had starting problems which probably resulted in the second place, but still a great race run by both riders! I wish Angel lived in central FL!  Kiss haha I talked to her for a few about the race, seems like an awesome girl!!

Oh and Wes Miller was out there getting some footage of the race, so I doubt he's going to stop making movies anytime soon. Awesome guy!

may not of raced but I made the most of it! Hit up the monster girls about 3 times, I was wired! 

Congrats to everyone that got out there and ran the race, i heard it was a rough one!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
predatorracer8

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 10:17:52 PM »

WOW!! were to start that was definately the roughfest race ive had so far, i got a decent holeshot but then lost spots got up to fifth, then led a pack of guys in the wrong direction so i lost about 4 spots there then i got a shot of adrenalin(honestly, it made my eyes water) and i just pinned it through the trails, i got back up to fifth but then hit a tree and broke the clamp off my front brake so i couldnt lean into the corners so that slowed me down.. then on the 3 lap i hit another tree that threw me off the trail and my back wheels landed on a cut down tree so my tires wouldnt hook up so i lost all the spots i gained back but charged back up to 6th and had a pretty knargly battle with a guy on a ltr450 we were going at it for probably an hour. i finished in 7th i think it was pretty good due to my brakes have some air in them even though i bled them saturday(i must hav went off course 8 times, and that little double on the mx section caught me off guard. it was a great race and i might go to the one in north crolina on the 29th fingers crossed. if you had to explain this race in one word "PALMETTOS"
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 10:28:30 PM »

I must be blind, i could of swore i only saw two predators out there and  neither one of them were you, i was lookin! Sounds like my last race at myakka, Make up a bunch of ground, lose a bunch, gain it back, lose it, gain it back etc. hahah. 7th is awesome for a national race though, congrats.

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
predatorracer8

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 10:33:15 PM »

I must be blind, i could of swore i only saw two predators out there and  neither one of them were you, i was lookin! Sounds like my last race at myakka, Make up a bunch of ground, lose a bunch, gain it back, lose it, gain it back etc. hahah. 7th is awesome for a national race though, congrats.

i know there were a couple mine is red palstics and i have my front rims are black there was a white one with a red hood piece on it and there were a bunch of outlaws. maybe i was going to fast for people to see me lol. ill tell you what its a lot digfferent from FTR seeing that many people watch you sure does give you encouragement. ill post a vid later on what mine looked like after the race.

jake
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2008, 10:46:44 PM »

Yes it was a good day for us  Grin
predatorracer8

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2008, 11:17:36 PM »

Yes it was a good day for us  Grin

racedaypix.com got some good ones of me my favorite is on page 22 i have the number 8 on my number plates, theres also some of me on page 5

jake
Caddy 16v

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2008, 12:00:45 AM »

...what a nice day of racing, I took many many pictures and videos, have to load them up somewhere...going to look for your predator I saw a couple of red ones!
predatorracer8

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2008, 06:26:51 AM »

...what a nice day of racing, I took many many pictures and videos, have to load them up somewhere...going to look for your predator I saw a couple of red ones!

thanks you

jake
Caddy 16v

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2008, 10:14:35 AM »

...alright what about this one? it says "Jake" on the nose!?

predatorracer8

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2008, 01:36:39 PM »

that is my buddy john gallagher he is in the senior class, the name actually says john g on the front. looks like mine though mine has black rims in the front and has a orange sticker above one of the headlights

jake
Turboderf
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2008, 02:08:34 PM »

that is my buddy john gallagher he is in the senior class, the name actually says john g on the front. looks like mine though mine has black rims in the front and has a orange sticker above one of the headlights

jake
That looks like gallager SR hes a real cool guy we rode with at croom the weekend befor him and joe went on a trail ride

* Gallager SR Joe 1.jpg (80.05 KB, 430x322 - viewed 169 times.)

* Gallager SR with joe.jpg (94.64 KB, 430x322 - viewed 158 times.)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 03:29:32 PM by Turboderf » Logged
Turboderf
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2008, 02:13:11 PM »

hes the oldest rider in the GNCC his son also rides thats cool father & son

* Gallager SR.jpg (84.13 KB, 430x322 - viewed 158 times.)

* Gallagher SR.jpg (75.14 KB, 430x322 - viewed 145 times.)
Caddy 16v

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2008, 02:25:51 PM »

...I only have one more red predator and its got a red number 38, so that would be one out of the PRO class! I missed 75% of the first class Huh
predatorracer8

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2008, 02:47:41 PM »

ok thank you for looking racepix got some good ones of me

jake
floydamus

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2008, 04:40:39 PM »

I raced as well the only orange and black 08 yfz there. finished 9th in 24+c class. does anyone know a guy by the name michael deater rides o honda 400 ex. he wrecked on the first lap at the 1 mile mark and my buddy stayed with him till parametics arrived. tryign tog et soem info on him to make sure he is ok he was air lifted out

05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com