Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sadly missed.......  (Read 39384 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2008, 02:49:24 PM »

It was funny at first, until she started crying and pulled her pants down and I saw the red circle...then it was freakin hilarious!!
  No, not really...yeah...no, but still!!

Laugh Laugh Laugh
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2008, 08:24:17 PM »

Last year i got drunk at a friends house and when i decided to go home i accidently parked my car in the wrong house which was like 4 0r 5 houses away from mine. I attempted to open the door of the house which i thought was mine, a couple of seconds of trying to open my neighbors door my neighbor came out with a golf club and started swinging it at my face. I finally realized i was in the wrong house so i walked home and left my car parked at my neigbors house. The police came to my house the next day and asked me to take my car home but i was still to drunk to drive so my lucky neighbor had to drive it back for me. That was definatly a classic moment for myself.
shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2008, 09:19:21 PM »

I think I am noticing a trend here. It seems all the drunken stories are coming from people from Pinellas County....

Good Times...........

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2008, 09:49:43 PM »

I can't put the L_D stories on here!! &*%^*$&&$@&$^_(^$#(
shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2008, 09:52:25 PM »

Haaaa!!! That's freaking hilarious!!! Iwas thinkin the same thing myself!!!!   Grin

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2008, 10:12:51 AM »

I can't post mine up yet...statute of limitations and all... Cheesy

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2008, 11:17:34 AM »

Eyewitness to Pink Elephants!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Mr_Daring(Swamp_King)

ATV-"More addictive than crack,more expensive too"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2008, 06:44:57 AM »

WOW, Shocked

some people need to grow up

I know QT very well and am not a member of the snotty river ranch and from what I heard I wouldnt want to be, if QT did have a weapon I personally believe NO MATTER how drunk she got (and I have seen her pretty drunk) SHE WOULD ALWAYS BE SAFE.

Those of you who want an apology, an apology for WHAT?

SO in closing PUT UP OR SHUT UP(for the pics people) and grow up (for the cry babes) and ANYONE THAT HAS PROBLEM WITH QT probably doesnt know her because she is *Cartman voice* "Hella COOL, Cool so screw you guys I'm going home".

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2008, 07:06:21 AM »

WOW, Shocked

I know QT very well and am not a member of the snotty river ranch and from what I heard I wouldnt want to be, if QT did have a weapon I personally believe NO MATTER how drunk she got (and I have seen her pretty drunk) SHE WOULD ALWAYS BE SAFE.

SO in closing PUT UP OR SHUT UP(for the pics people) and grow up (for the cry babes) and ANYONE THAT HAS PROBLEM WITH QT probably doesnt know her because she is *Cartman voice* "Hella COOL, Cool so screw you guys I'm going home".

That was a good morning laugh........That like saying it ok to drink and drive right!

And theres no need to call people names or did you have too much to drink?  Roll Eyes

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2008, 07:34:12 AM »

WOW, Shocked

That was a good morning laugh........That like saying it ok to drink and drive right!

And theres no need to call people names or did you have too much to drink?  Roll Eyes

if he called names, then report his post to a moderator to see what they think.

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2008, 07:49:00 AM »

Nathan you're back!  Tongue  Now... Why should I do that?  What come around, goes around  Wink

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2008, 08:10:24 AM »

Since when is it not alright to be drunk with a gun at RR. Or was it just because she's a woman?

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2008, 08:21:32 AM »

Nathan you're back!  Tongue  Now... Why should I do that?  What come around, goes around  Wink

I was out this weekend riding, having a great time and trying to forget about people who had been great to know, and as far as I knew great people on the outside and inside, but completely turned around.

I spent a little time last night digging through some old posts and found some very heart-warming threads of how these certain people used to get along, how they used to help out each other and try to keep this place a nice community.  There was a time when most of the site was in an uproar over the actions of someone else on the board that pissed a lot of people off, people threatened to leave, a few did and have not come back, one in particular did leave for a time and came back and we are all glad for it,,,,he's still guarding his beer.

but through it all, you defended the person and stood up as a community leader and asked everyone to calm down and move on just because he had apologized.

what has happened to the BD I knew?

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2008, 08:30:12 AM »

Like The Sands Through The Hourglass, These Are The Days of Our Lives....
Anoriginal

« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2008, 08:36:15 AM »

Since when is it not alright to be drunk with a gun at RR. Or was it just because she's a woman?

Every time I go out to RR they stop me at the gate and check to make sure I am drinking and carrying a firearm. Then they check my vehicle to make sure I've got plenty of trash to throw around while I ride.  Shocked
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 10:22:45 AM by Anoriginal » Logged
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2008, 09:09:08 AM »

Wow, this RR sounds like a fun place with people devoted to letting it all hang out!! Or is to a certain extent to one's own behaviour that is found suitable in their own eyes?
  I grew up in Homestead redlands where the average 12 year old at least carried a rifle while his intoxicated Father was telling him to shoot everything that he saw. Sign me up for partying under duress...I think not!!
   I thought the whole point to going out there was to relax and get crazy. We always had some fun stories and the ones of someone doing something not suitable to everyone...but hey, that's what makes life interesting. If we all behaved the same, life would be mundane.
  LIVE IT UP!! WOOHOO...
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2008, 09:11:49 AM »

Where I grew up, guns were a part of the community. Don't watch the news and think their only dangerous. We do have some responsible user too you know!!
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2008, 04:12:19 PM »

Anoriginal, most excellent post as usual.

That said, last time I stopped by QT's, this is how I was greeted, but that is understandable.  Wink

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM »

hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!

Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? Huh

trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on  your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! Roll Eyes
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2008, 04:53:46 PM »

Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? Huh

trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on  your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! Roll Eyes

Good try...it was photoshop clean.

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2008, 05:12:36 PM »

what's photoshop got to do with any of what green said?

<----confused look on my face.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2008, 05:14:03 PM »

Thanks to the 'report to moderator" button I had the pic removed before you were able to finsh your post. That pic was unnacceptable for this site and BD was warned

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Anoriginal

« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »

I have to agree here. BD, I've always gotten along fine with you but this is a little much. Come on man, you're better than the petty stuff you've been pulling lately. Cut it out and lets all move ahead.
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »

Wow...Mike yer fast....at something, anyway... Cheesy

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2008, 05:21:32 PM »

Wow...Mike yer fast....at something, anyway... Cheesy

well, ever since he got rid of the raptor.........

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com