Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sadly missed.......  (Read 39421 times)
Anoriginal

« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2008, 10:20:08 AM »

Well, someone does based upon all the trash talk, River Ranch Forum posts and the "lets take it to the board" mentality.

Regardless, I wasn't there and it doesn't impact me. Just wanted to see the pics. Grin
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2008, 10:48:50 AM »

Well, someone does based upon all the trash talk, River Ranch Forum posts and the "lets take it to the board" mentality.

Regardless, I wasn't there and it doesn't impact me. Just wanted to see the pics. Grin

If you,re not a member of RR...............Its none of your business.

MORE ON

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2008, 10:57:16 AM »

MORE ON

Don't agree.....anyone who is friends with her would probably want to know.....that's what having friends is all about.   With that being said, I do not know her, do not know what happened, am I AM a member of River Ranch. 

p.s.  Too much BS at River Ranch, ride Holopaw........much better riding  Tongue

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2008, 11:43:18 AM »

Ive meet QT several times and shes cool in my book. Wink

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2008, 11:47:41 AM »

Some like her, some dont.  Can we agree and go on to better topics?
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2008, 12:01:39 PM »

LMAO at all of you!  Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2008, 12:44:35 PM »

Some like her, some dont.  Can we agree and go on to better topics?

that'd be nice.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
450rcrazy

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2008, 06:30:04 PM »

MORE ON

Don't agree.....anyone who is friends with her would probably want to know.....that's what having friends is all about.   With that being said, I do not know her, do not know what happened, am I AM a member of River Ranch. 

p.s.  Too much BS at River Ranch, ride Holopaw........much better riding  Tongue
I agree with the above statement 100%.
    All I can say is if you have proof you better show it, if you dont it only proves you are full of crap and an inconsiderate azz for running your mouth dragging someone through the mud on an open forum. If you don't like  her, well then don't like her and just leave it at that. You would not like someone spreading un-founded  rumors of you would ya. And if they are facts fine but show your facts not just he said she said BS.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2008, 07:52:09 PM »

I know QT and we talk. She's kewl in my book. I don't care what anyone says. I'm sure we've all made azzes out of ourselves one time or another.
   I got drunk at a party once with a live band jammin. I got shizzit faced and fell over the amps and equipment and shut down the music for 1/2 an hour. Boy was everyone mad at me.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2008, 08:55:09 PM »

I know QT and we talk. She's kewl in my book. I don't care what anyone says. I'm sure we've all made azzes out of ourselves one time or another.
   I got drunk at a party once with a live band jammin. I got shizzit faced and fell over the amps and equipment and shut down the music for 1/2 an hour. Boy was everyone mad at me.

If you cant suppy pics I think your full of it Grin

Would have liked to see the faces of the crown on that nite Shocked

1FasterBlaster

« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2008, 10:10:05 PM »

I wouldn't want pics. Those were in my not so glorious times.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2008, 01:08:56 PM »

I got trashed one time at a house party & fell onto the stereo sstem they were playing & then while trying to catch myself accidently stepped on the CD case.
I was wearing my cowboy boots at the time & I was with a friend, I didnt know anyone there except him. Man did I ever feel like an azz.....I wish I had video Cheesy
shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2008, 01:17:19 PM »

That's hilarious!!! I was on a trip in France and stayed at a Chateau owned by Seagrams in 1999. I got tanked and when a group of guys came in I started yellin, "Wassup guys! Where yall been. You ready to party?" in an overbearing, obnoxious manner.  It turned out to be the President of Seagrams. I went on that night to take a #2 in the bidet. The maids weren't too happy.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2008, 07:29:07 PM »

Disgusting!!

I had a pool party at my house on my 18th B-Day. I had a golfcourse behind my house. I had an AMC Green Hornet station wagon that a couple of my friends thought would be kewl to drive on the course.
   My friend was driving towards a sandpit, so I grabbed the wheel and yanked it trying to avoid the pit. The car turned on the incline and flipped over.
  Noone got hurt, but man did I get everyone in trouble!!
shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2008, 08:34:58 PM »

Nice!! That is insane!!!

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2008, 10:39:33 PM »

Yep We have all been there.... Passed out @ a Party in my Jeep (running) foot lost pressure on the brake and down the hill she went......into the house Shocked Took out the corner of the garage. Roll Eyes
Islandbreeze07

Miami Crepes (owner) and AmeriPlan IBO

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2008, 11:01:00 PM »

QT's a friend of mine, and will always be, no matter what. I definitely missed this thread in the days leading up to tonight's posts BUT sounds like a He said/she said. Now I know why QT wasn't on much but hey, she's at the MotoPlex tonight, and are you all there too? NOT!

If you have issues with QT, take it up with HER in private and talk about it instead of slandering on the open forum. If I were QT, I would NOT want to be around on the forum. Not for a while. I'd be too embarrassed or something. Come on out, QT when you get a chance.
 Kiss

http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber
http://iboplus.com/KGraber

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2008, 02:29:37 PM »

I came home from a party once with two tower speakers that I used at the party. One was in the trunk, the other in the back seat.
   I was living in an upstairs townhouse in tampa.After I took the first speaker upstairs, I passed out on the couch and left my car wide open with one speaker in the trunk, and keys in the ignition.
  About 3:PM, my neighbor knocked on the door and pointed to my car. It was still there luckily with the speaker still in the trunk.
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2008, 02:31:18 PM »

I came home from a party once with two tower speakers that I used at the party. One was in the trunk, the other in the back seat.
   I was living in an upstairs townhouse in tampa.After I took the first speaker upstairs, I passed out on the couch and left my car wide open with one speaker in the trunk, and keys in the ignition.
  About 3:PM, my neighbor knocked on the door and pointed to my car. It was still there luckily with the speaker still in the trunk.

You're luck you didn't pass out outside and woke up with your pants around you're ankles.  Huh
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 02:33:35 PM by big-daddy » Logged

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2008, 02:51:40 PM »

LOOK QT is a member of this board and so are all of you...and well if Qt wasn't on here then well no qt, besides what does it matter if anything at all. Sometimes some of us aren't on here for days or months it doesnt mean anything...try and look past the first few pages to get to the story of the book to find out whats happing in the end right??   
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2008, 04:37:26 PM »

Some of the best time's I've had with my gun's was when I was drunked up Huh
Dont try this at home kiddie's I am a trained professional ; )

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2008, 08:59:13 PM »

QT doesn't care about the he said she said stuff. It's over with!!

I was drunk once and accidently shot my girlfriend in the azz with a paintball gun. Man, she hopped around like a Mexican doing the Cha Cha!! It was funny at first, until she started crying and pulled her pants down and I saw the red circle...then it was freakin hilarious!!
  No, not really...yeah...no, but still!!
bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2008, 10:03:57 PM »

scrach. i wanna see the red mark post pics....lol..... Grin

garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2008, 09:05:59 AM »

In my younger days of course, I was driving in the back hills of Connecticut and drove off the road, down a small hill and into a picture window in the front of a house.  The Christmas tree in the front window fell on the hood of the car and when I woke up, I saw all those sparkling lights and thought I was in heaven... until the screaming started!!  he was yelling something about "look what you have done to my house"
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2008, 10:27:55 AM »

my best was when i got back from a club in new york. i passed out on a couch. woke up in a bath tub. no idea how or i why. and my jacket was outside on a volley ball net. still no idea how or why.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com