Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So who is voting for Obama  (Read 23598 times)
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 03:21:57 PM »

I think we need a black president........then us white people can cry racism and maybe get some government aid. Wink

Here we go again Shocked  Hey in another 10 years we will be the minority and get some free sh!t
rdm225

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2008, 03:54:11 PM »

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.asp,  you illiterate rednecks better pack your bags and find a better country because it looks like your not gonna like our next president.  It's very obvious that some of you don't have a clue to what you are talking about so you would be better off keeping your attention on the Disney channel because that is more  your speed.
   I think the older voters in this country have had enough of the oil man in office he bankrupted this country. so is all your doing is to try to pick the lesser of the to evils ,if obama is elected he will end up like martin luther king in the ground
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 05:38:16 PM »

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.asp,  you illiterate rednecks better pack your bags and find a better country because it looks like your not gonna like our next president.  It's very obvious that some of you don't have a clue to what you are talking about so you would be better off keeping your attention on the Disney channel because that is more  your speed.

Its funny to listen to bleeding heart liberals, bad mouth us illiterate rednecks. if it weren't for us working and fighting for our country you would allready be saluting another flag. remember this is america land of the free only because we kept it this way. I have no problem with a woman for president just not this one she has been connected to more scandels than any other candidate has and can't keep one man happy much less a country. and I will never vote for anyone with ties to iraq to run this country. the only reason were having this discussion is because all the damn retirees down here actually think the democrats will actually help out with medicare.

predatorracer8

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2008, 05:50:34 PM »

wats wrong with illiterate rednecks, i think we should start a fund and have one run for president you wouldnt have to worry about illegals and they would probably open up more riding areas lol. a bonus for us. and i should have stated earlier that my post was completely based of wat i heard here, so sorry for baseing it on that when i should have researched it. but on the other hand he still was a muslim and thats to close to the enemy for me for him to be our president.

jake
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2008, 06:33:09 PM »

I think we need a black president........then us white people can cry racism and maybe get some government aid. Wink

It might just work Smiley  ever see the Dave Chappelle "what it would be like with a black president"?  they show him taking oath then he says 1st things 1st slavery is back and its not us haha

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2008, 06:35:48 PM »

1st off where do you go about calling people illiterate rednecks? Whats wrong with rednecks?  They are some of the nicest people I have met.  Also if your from Reno, Nevada why are you on a Florida ATV site?

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2008, 08:00:10 PM »

1st off where do you go about calling people illiterate rednecks? Whats wrong with rednecks?  They are some of the nicest people I have met.  Also if your from Reno, Nevada why are you on a Florida ATV site?

I am on this site because I have been a member in "poor" standing for many years.  I was livin in FL for over 30yrs and up till May of 07 I lived in FL.  I have been interested in politics while you were still messing your diapers so back off  Grin

There is nothing wrong with rednecks in general but a illiterate redneck is something different.  There are far too many of you guys that don't know didly squat about what is going on in politics or this country and those are the illiterate rednecks that I refer too.  These rednecks are the ones believing everything they here and then trying to repeat it and sound like they know what they are talking about when they don't. 

I could care less who some of these toothless wonders is gonna vote for (that's if they even had their voting rights restored since they were released from the big house) because they don't have a clue about anything.  There are a few on this site that can put two words together and form sentences on their own that I would discuss politics with but most of the people here are on the younger side that repeat the opinions of their parents.

When someone comes on here with a well informed opinion that I value (which there are several people on here like that, just not you Swampy  Wink) then I will discuss politics with them when I feel there is need for my input.

Good luck, Dave
predatorracer8

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2008, 08:07:10 PM »

I am on this site because I have been a member in "poor" standing for many years.  I was livin in FL for over 30yrs and up till May of 07 I lived in FL.  I have been interested in politics while you were still messing your diapers so back off  Grin

There is nothing wrong with rednecks in general but a illiterate redneck is something different.  There are far too many of you guys that don't know didly squat about what is going on in politics or this country and those are the illiterate rednecks that I refer too.  These rednecks are the ones believing everything they here and then trying to repeat it and sound like they know what they are talking about when they don't. 

I could care less who some of these toothless wonders is gonna vote for (that's if they even had their voting rights restored since they were released from the big house) because they don't have a clue about anything.  There are a few on this site that can put two words together and form sentences on their own that I would discuss politics with but most of the people here are on the younger side that repeat the opinions of their parents.

When someone comes on here with a well informed opinion that I value (which there are several people on here like that, just not you Swampy  Wink) then I will discuss politics with them when I feel there is need for my input.

Good luck, Dave

where is anoriginal when you need him to write a good essay.lol
 jake
foreman1

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2008, 08:10:32 PM »

This upcoming Presidential election has to be one of the worst so far with regards to candidates. If you're a Dem you're screwed neither one of the top 2 are worth a damn . If you're a Republican you are screwed as well   because McCain isn't one so you have no one to vote for in 08 .
 McCain isn't drawing any conservative interest either, he's alienated the party and in many instances voted on the Dems side on many issues.
To sum up  a Democrat will be in office in 09' , regardless of who you vote for and they know it.
 For the first time ever , I cant even decide who to at least vote against .

To answer to the question posted .....no way in hell will I ever vote for some one refuses to pledge allegiance . I cant even believe he was allowed to run in first place . Angry
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 08:17:07 PM by foreman1 » Logged

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 08:22:58 PM »

Ouch, must be your time of the month, someone is a little sensitive today.  Actually, like I said in one of my responses I don't think all of you guys are toothless rednecks but there is a good percentage of you that are.  Evidently you consider your self one or else you would not have got your panties all in a wad.  I also said that some of you just without any knowledge of politics spout off things "you heard" and that must be where you fall in Cableguy since you said " no I don't know alot about politics".

I posted the snopes link so people can read for themselves that the allegations about Obama are just that "allegations" made by illiterate rednecks that are scared to have a black man as the president.  Face it Cableguy the next president most likely will be black.  You might as well pack your hood and move to Germany with your arian brothers so you can be with your owd kind, kinda like your own little gang.

Meanwhile I will continue to post my opinion about toothless, illiterate rednecks and if this hits too close to home for you Cableguy then tough cookies.  I do come to Florida to visit family and friends and I would be more than happy to discuss anything with you face to face, I'll tell you what give me your phone # and I will call you a week ahead of time which should give you enough time to save up for your liquid courage (Old Milwaukee).
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 08:29:28 PM »

Looks like Cableguys mouth got ahead of his brain, that's what liquid courage will do for you.  But with that being said I will keep my post on here and not withdraw it.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 08:31:32 PM »

obma also does not have the flag on his jacket, plus he aint smart enough to run the country and u cant put a girl in pffice all they can doo is cook and clean and complian, we ned a good ol boy in there like bush and leeve him alone let him do what he got to do re eltect bush  Smiley Smiley

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 08:34:30 PM »

obma also does not have the flag on his jacket, plus he aint smart enough to run the country and u cant put a girl in pffice all they can doo is cook and clean and complian, we ned a good ol boy in there like bush and leeve him alone let him do what he got to do re eltect bush  Smiley Smiley

Now you guys know what I mean when I say "toothless, illiterate redneck"  Laugh Laugh
Bamaquad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2008, 08:37:13 PM »

If Obama makes president I am interested in seeing who the Vice President will be. It won't be long before the Vice President moves up.

Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: http://www.techquadshop.com/
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2008, 09:01:54 PM »

i herd dat i id   ight

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2008, 09:03:56 PM »

Actually,after reading my response I removed it because I was a little embarrased that I stooped to that level and felt I may have been over reacting a bit. Now that I read your response I will most definately repost it. The insult was directed at me regardless of how you generalize it because it was in response to my reply. You could have corrected me or gave me your opinion as I gave mine but instead you chose to demean my opinion and insult me.I will be the first to say that I dont know alot about politics and have but with that being said I do find politics interesting and enjoy the debates regarding them. I have no problem what so ever being corrected ,infact I appreciate it when it's done with good intentions.You are the one that responded to my post with the snopes info which is fine, but to insult  some one you don't know personally was uncalled for. As far as talking to you on the phone forget it.That's no different to me than key board boxing. I will talk to you in person guaranteed. Either post prior to coming to town or PM me. I will make it very clear where I will be riding / camping when you announce your arrival and will make it very convienant for you to find me. In fact,I ride a 2002 yellow and Black DS 650, I almost always ride at Croom when I go and I drive a black 1996 silverado pick up. Here is a picture of it for you. Just so you know,NOTHING happens in front of my girls.Give me the old head nod and we can go into the woods, meet at the gate or what ever for our little discussion. I may not be college educated but I do have my pride and dignity. I'm not an illiterate redneck as you stated and yes the insult hit a nerve only because it's combined with your better than thou attitude. Enough said. See ya soon.Hopefully.

* truck.JPG (50.53 KB, 640x480 - viewed 157 times.)
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2008, 09:06:14 PM »

According to snopes I stand corrected regarding his church allowing white members into their congregation.However,that is the only thing that is incorrect ,although if you look at the percentage of the congregation you will see that it is ridiculously lopsidided.I stated that he professes to be christian but has a muslim back ground. I never said HE was a radical muslim I said he had a muslim back ground.Muslim father,radical Muslim stepfather,muslim schooling.For your information Assahallic,that's a muslim background. I also stated that he refuses to acknowledge the pledge of allegiance. He may recite it but if there is a picture of him that clearly shows he would not put his hand over his heart during the recital of it, in my book that is not acknowledging it.He DOES say that he does not know if he will go to heaven.The main focus of his church IS africa, not america and they HAVE refered to us as the whiter america. A$$ahallic,you have been coming on here for a long long time and almost every time I read a reply with your name attached to it it's in a condensending fashion. I notice you did your little snopes detective work and found that the church does accept "as minute as it may be" white people into their congregation however you convientally skipped right over the other valid points made and instead you accuse me of being an illiterate redneck? I guess if I am than it would be expected for me to walk up to you,introduce myself, "as the illiterate redneck of course" and pregnant dog slap you in the side of the forhead and stand there while you look at me like a little kid who just had his lunch money taken. Your an arrogant a$$hole and I'm 10000% positive you are one of the many internet tough guys that ridicules people via the key board because it makes you feel intellectually superior but in person you only get mouthy when you get a little buzz going only to get the above mentioned pregnant dog slapping before realizing yes you are indeed only an internet bully and nothing else. Yes ,I would say the same things to your face,and no I dont know alot about politics. I do however have an opinion and you don't have to agree with it but you should respect it instead of being a$$ahallic. I see that you moved out of state and I fully expect you to come back with a macho rebutal to my statements only because you are indeed the true bully behind the monitor. By all means please post when and if you ever intend on coming back for a visit and I promise you I will openly accept your invitiation to meet should you desire to give you the chance to prove me wrong by spewing your insults in person. I'm no tough guy I'm just an illiterate redneck that calls them like I see them. You can debate with me,correct me,enlighten me or teach me just don't insult me unless it's called for or you would do it in person,which in this case is neither.Good night buddy.
logandzwon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2008, 09:31:41 PM »

Wrong, wrong again.

Not all girls can cook and clean.  Some only complain.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »

Now you guys know what I mean when I say "toothless, illiterate redneck"  Laugh Laugh

That doesnt help our cause any..does it fish. Wink
rdm225

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2008, 10:38:49 PM »

matt learn how to spell first you total moron
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2008, 11:25:06 PM »

That doesnt help our cause any..does it fish. Wink

No Swamp that does not help your cause at all  Rolling on the Floor Laughing Moon
Anoriginal

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2008, 11:26:20 PM »

Good luck, Dave

where is anoriginal when you need him to write a good essay.lol
 jake

I am here. I really don't know what to say about this. I personally find Obama and Clinton equally repulsive. However, if I were forced to choose between the two, I'd probably pick Clinton over Obama for the simple reason that, because she is the consummate politician, she's less likely to act in an extreme manner one way or the other.

On the Republican side, I am not a McCain fan. But, I think he's a much better prospect than anyting the Democrats have to offer. Neither Obama nor Clinton have the credentials (in experience or ability to get the job done) that McCain have, and that's not saying much.

I agree, it's a sad field to choose from.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2008, 11:37:29 PM »

Finally an informed opinion, even though I don't agree.  Tell me, did you think GW had the experience?  The answer to that should be NO. 

What I am saying is that ANY, I repeat ANY of the remaining 3 would be a whole lot better than what we have now.   With McCain or Clinton we would be getting basically more of the same just not near as dumb, with Obama we would definitely get a big change and with the way this country has been going the last 10 + yrs, that is exactly what we need.
Anoriginal

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 12:08:47 AM »

Compared to Hillary or Obama, just about anyone is a better choice.

I am not against change. However, I find Obama to be extremely slated to the left...and then in only pockets that suit his agendas. The thought of the American people electing Obama sickens me. Honestly, it does.

In fact, this entire election makes me ill. One thing everyone seems to agree on is the complete lack of decent candidates on either side.
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 07:33:01 AM »

Finally an informed opinion, even though I don't agree.  Tell me, did you think GW had the experience?  The answer to that should be NO. 

What I am saying is that ANY, I repeat ANY of the remaining 3 would be a whole lot better than what we have now.  with McCain or Clinton we would be getting basically more of the same just not near as dumb, with Obama we would definitely get a big change and with the way this country has been going the last 10 + yrs, that is exactly what we need.

Oh!!!~ and Obama's 3 years in the Senate mark him as a tried and true candidate  Roll Eyes give me a break....by the way Mr. informed Fish  Wink what exactly has obama done to in his great tenure to allow him the most important job on this planet the President of the United States??? I'll tell you Obama has only three years experience in the Senate, and in those three years he managed to sponsor such important bills as Senate Resolution 529, designating July 13, 2006, as "National Summer Learning Day," to the delight of children across the country. WOW!!! change for the sake of change is not always in our best interests. In the 2006 congressional elections, the Democratic candidates promised change as a matter of fact they said within the first 100 hours that we would see them in all their glory making all their promised changes!!!!! Do you hear that its the clock still ticking 2 years later for all that change. I just hope that the informed voter will look past all the presidential rhetoric and preaching and look at expeirence and the records. We must look past the thin veil of what we want to hear on the outside and get to the meat on the inside that's where true change will come from. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com