Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So who is voting for Obama  (Read 23604 times)
rdm225

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 14, 2008, 10:22:00 PM »

I think im voting for Hillary we need a good ole democrat in there this time
predatorracer8

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 10:23:19 PM »

touchy subject ill leave it alone.
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 10:35:04 PM »

Too bad there are no good ole democrats running....

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 10:57:32 PM »

I don't care how great you are with a name like obama you will never get a vote from me demo or repub.the votes he has allready shows me how screwed up this country is.

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 11:03:12 PM »

Yep...He cant even put his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance, but has the B@lls to run for president?? And we are stupid enough to vote for him? And whatever happent to whitewater...Hillary is a crooked as a dogs hind leg.
bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 12:59:36 AM »

SD he doesnt? y not? just wondering

GrizzlyGator

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 06:53:23 AM »

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 10:00:39 AM »

Yep...He cant even put his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance, but has the B@lls to run for president?? And we are stupid enough to vote for him? And whatever happent to whitewater...Hillary is a crooked as a dogs hind leg.

I was going to stay out of this one but you said what I was thinking anyway. He does refuse to acknowlegde the pledge of allegiance.While he professes to be a Christian,he also comes from a muslim background and states that he does not believe anyone will go to hell and does not know if he will go to heaven.That does not sound like Christian beliefs to me. Does anyone think for a second that if he were to openly say that he has the same muslim beliefs that he would even stand a chance in the run for presidency? His father was a muslim,his mother an atheist,and his stepfather a radical muslim.Obama initially went to a muslim school but did have a brief stint in a catholic school and was put back into a Wahabism muslim school.Wahabism is a radical teaching that is followed by muslim terrorists. Sure Obama is a member of the Trinity church of christ.Did you know that this same church does not allow white people in their congregation and that their main focus is on Africa not America?In fact they refer to America as " The united states of WHITER America"!!! That's not the beliefs of someone I want for president. Okay,I'm done because I hate these political threads although I can't seem to stop reading them.LOL. Do yourself a favor and read up on Mr Obama if your on the fence.You may be surprised.
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2008, 10:36:44 AM »

Obama who???

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
Anoriginal

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 10:49:15 AM »

I think America's drop into stupidity and sheer ignorance will be complete int he even he's elected.
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 04:09:00 PM »

I think America's drop into stupidity and sheer ignorance will be complete int he even he's elected.

I agree with you completely, BUT, what will it say about us if SHEs elected?Huh

predatorracer8

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2008, 04:19:23 PM »

crazy white b or an overproud radical muslim school going, african only praising church going dood.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 04:30:35 PM »

crazy white b or an overproud radical muslim school going, african only praising church going dood.

shhhh You are going to get this thread deleated. Wink
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2008, 04:33:47 PM »

WE'RE SCREWED EITHER WAY...
 Cry

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
predatorracer8

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 04:37:39 PM »

lmao, im not racist actually one of my good friends(i only have 2) is black so ill rule that out right now. i think it is ok to be proud of your heritage but i think you should have more respect for the country you live in ecspecially if your running for president. if his church thinks like that, than thats on the boundaries of being a racist or atleast thinking like one. i just dont want someone to go in and give all the rights and benefits to one race or religous group(its bad enough already that immigrants get more benefits than actual americans), which i think he would do.

jake
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 04:46:39 PM »

lmao, im not racist actually one of my good friends(i only have 2) is black so ill rule that out right now. i think it is ok to be proud of your heritage but i think you should have more respect for the country you live in ecspecially if your running for president. if his church thinks like that, than thats on the boundaries of being a racist or atleast thinking like one. i just dont want someone to go in and give all the rights and benefits to one race or religous group(its bad enough already that immigrants get more benefits than actual americans), which i think he would do.

jake

100% AGREE with you.  Clapper Bow
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 04:55:02 PM »

Either one of those libs will do that. they want so much to appease the far left, that they will make it easier for our borders to be compromised, and that liberties are afforded to all illegals.... with libs, we will be a weakened nation militarily, economically, and morally.....

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
predatorracer8

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »

jake

100% AGREE with you.  Clapper Bow

thank you kind sir
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 11:38:51 AM »

We all need to vote Ron Paul in as a third party candidate. We have really no other options. This old fart McCain will probably blow up the world. I think if your over 70 your to old to run for president. I have family members thats over 70 and there's no way there as swift as they were. Undecided

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 11:54:39 AM »

Obama sounds a lot like osama  Shocked lol I really don't want a democrat to win because look who they are.  plus democrat in office will make the stock market go down.

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 02:43:53 PM »

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.asp,  you illiterate rednecks better pack your bags and find a better country because it looks like your not gonna like our next president.  It's very obvious that some of you don't have a clue to what you are talking about so you would be better off keeping your attention on the Disney channel because that is more  your speed.
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2008, 02:53:36 PM »

aside from all the false rumors....he has no substance...Cult of Personality....
His economic plans are going to bankrupt us more than Billary's,
This is a man who claims that as President, he would sit down with the heads of known terrorist - supporting nations...."Without Conditions" and "talk". And he has also said that the nuclear option would be off the table in negotiations. The MAD policy..."Mutual Assured Destruction"  is what has kept the peace since Harry Truman dropped the bomb. Yeah, lets take that off the table. As long as our enemies know we will toast their ass, then they will think twice before messing with us. 9/11 aside, we have been safe from foreign aggression. Don't think for a minute that the North Koreans, or the Chinese would capitalise on that. All of you that think that in this "New World Order" that World War is a thing of the past, because the past can jump up and bite you in the ass.... A weak US as far as our determination to wage war will be the death of our way of life......

snopes that....

and that, my friends is my .02 cents....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 02:56:11 PM by budman » Logged

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
singleshot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008, 03:01:08 PM »

Not me.  The Dems need to find better candidates than those 2.   If they get elected you can forget about many of your rights.  You'll pay higher taxes so they can focus on taking away the hobbies you enjoy while gving more of your money to illegals.

2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2008, 03:16:20 PM »

I think we need a black president........then us white people can cry racism and maybe get some government aid. Wink

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2008, 03:20:26 PM »

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.asp,  you illiterate rednecks better pack your bags and find a better country because it looks like your not gonna like our next president.  It's very obvious that some of you don't have a clue to what you are talking about so you would be better off keeping your attention on the Disney channel because that is more  your speed.

There is a reason you live in SIN CITY Wink.... I DONT WANT NO STINKIN DEMOCRAT IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!! What ever happend to WHITE WATER? The last DEMO we had made ORAL SEX a household saying.  Oh and what about wet foot dry foot? Thank you for all the illigals Mr. Clinton!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com