Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CLUTCH PROBLEM WITH THE BANSHEE  (Read 1941 times)
TurboBanshee_kid
Supreme Member

banshee's 4 life and 2stroke's 4 life!!!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2005, 03:41:31 PM »

it is not going in to neutral when the bike is running and is in first gear but when the bike is shut off it goes in to neutral

WHAT DO I NEED

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 06:47:14 PM »

have you adjusted the clutch cable? you might be able to get away with that so it engages better. johnny
TurboBanshee_kid
Supreme Member

banshee's 4 life and 2stroke's 4 life!!!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 08:00:17 PM »

I will try that

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs
ish

It ain't fast without mixed gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 07:54:51 AM »

all the banshees have issues with getting into neutral when the bike is running. adjusting the cable is a good idea.

Bigwilly
Supreme Member

Damn I Need 2 Ride More

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 08:16:00 AM »

i have found that it is easier to go into 2nd & click half way down then half way up also what kind of clutch did you put in it ?? barrnett dirt digger's forget it ebc are a lil better this is based on my 10 years of playing with these dang money pits LOL good luck willy

P.S. do you know where the clutch points are on top of the case Huh make sure thay are lined up. if not look on the top left side of the case when you pull the clutch you will see a piece move with a arrow on it & there is another arrow on the case itself thay shoud be lined up point to point. hope this helps willy  

Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com