Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sprint Sucks  (Read 1790 times)
shirah86

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: January 29, 2008, 01:32:25 PM »

I bought my girlfriend a new sprint wireless usb card for her new laptop for christmas hardly could get it to work at the house worked decent everywhere else well i took it back 2 weeks ago before my 30 days were up to try it out and see if i like it, everything went smooth returning it, they told me since i had lost my receipt they couldnt refund me in cash and that a check would arrive in 2 weeks and another would come 2 weeks later with my deposit, i opened my mail yesterday from sprint and ive got a bill for $194 i called sprint they said they never received my card back and that my account was still active and they argued with me saying i had a phone instead of a wireless card, i swear no matter who i talked to with sprint they said they couldnt help me they kept passing me on to someone else, so i called the store and at about that time i wasnt being my normal sweet self, the guy told me that i would have had to call and cancel in myself after i returned it, which is bull$hit i even asked the chick when i returned it if that was all i needed to do and everything went good until yesterday, sorry for ramblin on just a little pissed off at the moment ive found all my receipts and even the one for the return, so after lunch well see what happens i swear to god im not comin outta the mall without cash
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 01:33:51 PM »

That's why I have AT&T.
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 05:35:51 PM »

Damn that sucks. One time I ordered a new phone and plan from Nextel and they messed up and I was on the phone getting transfered and transfered for 5 hours until I got it resolved. Finnally, they called me back 2 days later and said keep the phone and we will give you 1 month free service.

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 09:16:58 PM »

Hands down the worst customer service anywhere ever, Sprint/Nextel Angry

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 09:23:27 PM »

Hands down the worst customer service anywhere ever, Sprint/Nextel Angry

I'm sure glad that I don't have to deal with them every month when I get my bill.

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com