Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BAD INJURY !!!  (Read 11155 times)
Dusty96Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 08:35:37 AM »

Teppi here,  I am so glad to hear the positive outlooks for our riders.  Kevin , Dusty, Dylan and I  consider each and every one of you at the races as part of our extended family.  And it is this wonderful, caring  mentality of our racers and their families that help make us such a tightly bonded and supportive community.  I have been hoping and praying for the best for all those injured, and relieved to hear the status so I can quit worrying about worse situations.  Sam, Jackie, and all injured...  Get better quickly and see you at the track. 
#3 LTR450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 09:56:00 AM »

This is good to here, heal fast SAM/JACKIE. Your 2 fast young women that I know my little girl watches race. SEE YA at the track. Grin
Gunnslinger

Dad=Driving the truck and paying the bills!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 10:59:05 AM »

Well,
   We did not forget but forgot to mention Jackie,but she is in our thoughts as much as Sam is.The girls really stepped up their game and as i told Sam and Jackie when they were their if it were not for their good skills as riders the injuries would have been worse.We all have to remember as we get better their will be bumps in the road to remind us how important it is to remain at the top of our game in our head as well as on the bike.We all love these girls and wish them the fastest and healthiest recovery we can.Patty and Ken-no need to thank me-no matter what i will always bethere and keeping an eye out for the girls,i have watched them get better and better and enjoy every minute of it,they are great girls and are a big part of our local racers and deserve alot of credit for what they have accomplished on and off to the side of the track.....

hey Jackie-
How old are you?
Where do you Live?
What school do you goto?
Love Ya    (hahahaha)

Toby

TOY_DOCTOR
Supreme Member

RHINO 660, YFZ450, TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 12:17:10 PM »

Toby we fully agree with you on the neck brace and we will be getting some soon.  We were just waiting a little to see how they would work and I have seen many of times people were thankfull for having them and yes it is a lot of money but we have also spent a lot of money of our bikes and what is more important the bike or our kids?

As for an update on Jackie we wont know for about 2 more weeks if she is going to have any permanet damage to the leg or not we have to wait for the swelling to go down before they can do a CT or MRI now it is just a waiting game.

Patty

TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com