Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPED OFF BY ATVFLORIDA MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12807 times)
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2008, 02:39:30 PM »

thank you sir.
Islandbreeze07

Miami Crepes (owner) and AmeriPlan IBO

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2008, 03:04:51 PM »

I hate being ripped off.  I sold my two r/c cars on eBay for $250.00 and the buyer scammed me.  He paid me upfront and everything.  I sent him the cars and while they were in route to his house he filed for a claim via paypal.  Paypal granted him in favor!!  I was like WTF... its been probably 3months+ now and I still don't have my money or cars even though I have emailed AND called paypal plenty of times.  That SOB is lucky he lives in NY because if he lived close... I would be doing life Angry

Thats BS though, only $50 even though you paid him $200?  Does he honestly think anyone who sees this thread will buy from him again? Roll Eyes
Angry Angry Angry >:(That is frickin' NASTY! The same thing happened to Jon with a pair of DIAMOND earrings! Jon was so PISSED thru the roof. He said they were real. He never had them appraised them thinking they were legit off another buyer. He decided not to give those to me (not what he wanted for me!) so he sent them to another buyer. That buyer pulled the same stunt on Jon! I asked him did he get them appraised before sending them out? (to make sure) No, no proof. Buyer apparently switched them becuase Jon thought to "measure them" with the jewelry kit he bought!!! Yes he thought of that! but not to appraise. That's okay, a mistake! BUT---still scammed out of a good deal. Buyer was too slick. A woman! Paypal sided with her! Angry

http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber
http://iboplus.com/KGraber

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores
trey82

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2008, 03:05:05 PM »

"turbo6jc" has been online today and made posts.

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six
caospop
Supreme Member

BOOMSHAKAALAAAKAAA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2008, 03:21:18 PM »

Deos  trubo6c have anything to say for himself...  Smash

2007 Polaris Sportsman
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2008, 03:28:04 PM »

Ive seen that, he"s still selling more stuff and also trying to purchase stuff.  He thinks im gonna send him back the truck so he can fix it. Im not into getting f**ked twice so im actually just gonna do it myself. I know it sounds hard headed not sending him back the truck but just imagine what will happen next.
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2008, 03:29:53 PM »

send him an e-mail    jeff@cootsdesign.com

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 03:34:01 PM »

I am thinking he doesn't even know this thread exists. He only posts in the classified section.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
EigerGuy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 06:22:45 PM »

Ive seen that, he"s still selling more stuff and also trying to purchase stuff.  He thinks im gonna send him back the truck so he can fix it. Im not into getting f**ked twice so im actually just gonna do it myself. I know it sounds hard headed not sending him back the truck but just imagine what will happen next.

its really not hard to replace the pistion and sleeve, look on the traxxas web site and if im not mistaken its there, just make sure u break the motor in correct, if hes wiling to "fix" the truck just have him send u the replacement parts

once again good luck

02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 07:30:03 PM »

Im done with that guy. Like i mentioned before i'll take it as a leson learned. Anyways today after work i went to the hobby store bought myself a new TRAXXAS JAT0 3.3. I got tired of looking at my broken truck in my living room. That new badboy i bought does 65 mph out the box. In the near future i will take the broken truck to fix and give it to my little cousin. Thanks guys
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »

Im done with that guy. Like i mentioned before i'll take it as a leson learned. Anyways today after work i went to the hobby store bought myself a new TRAXXAS JAT0 3.3. I got tired of looking at my broken truck in my living room. That new badboy i bought does 65 mph out the box. In the near future i will take the broken truck to fix and give it to my little cousin. Thanks guys

Good buy, Jatos are badass. 

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 09:49:08 PM »

Aparently not.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
4door5g

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 10:25:47 PM »

i dont know how many of you have actully owned one of these that was modded, but there very tempermental(man i cant spell) i have had 3 of these trucks, and most times even with a blowen motor the truck will start and run, but will over heat very quick. and be gut less. also he offered the 50 to get it fixed. i mean it is crappy but you cant think that the rest of the truck is worthless just because the motor need rebuilt(which should take you 30 min to rebuild) i would be upset also but do cut the guy a little slack(not that i know him eather) just saying it is posiable that the truck did run

2005 400ex built 440
2006 yfz450 SE
2006 raptor 350
oldskool350x

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 11:15:24 PM »

Very true T-Maxx's can be very tempermental, owned a few, but it still sucks that you got burned. 

Pay with a credit card via Paypal next time, they really protect the buyer.  I sell a lot of stuff on ebay and ALWAYS make sure I list the item properly...even all the problems so that I as a seller am protected if someone makes a claim.  Never had one yet!  I have made 2 claims though as a buyer and paypal had agreed in my favor crediting my money back for the items misrepresentation.

As they say though.......BUYER BEWARE!!!
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2008, 09:10:36 AM »

My friend has two of them and they were basically blown but they still worked but just stalled a lot. Mabe this guy started it for a minute after a long time and said, oh it still runs great!

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2008, 09:48:43 PM »

the guy who ripped me off is still selling stuff on here. BUYER BEWARE.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com