Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: plant bamboo  (Read 33757 times)
ScooterB

Trying Not to Offend Anyone and Failing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2008, 11:47:41 AM »

TRX is not a punk. He is a great guy and loves this sport. I dont hold it against him that he doesn't drink beer, more beer for me Grin.

As stated above TRX is a great guy and loves this sport, I am sure TRX has no need to ride at Plant, as he races several XC series and has plenty of private land opportunities to ride.

As far as Sport quads go..if you own one check out http://www.floridatrailriders.org/ 

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2008, 03:34:49 PM »

i take my vote back close the place down he has already had people hurt not wearing helmet and riding gear the place is kinda a party place for under age folks... in time he will be busted

Since when has it been the owner of a riding area's responsibility to have people wear helmets ? ? ? and timmy r lee who died out at bamboo on april 21, 2007 WAS WEARING A HELMET !
you're just pissed because you can't ride your little sport quad out there .... GET OVER IT & BE AN ADULT !

i dont really care where everyone rides,as long as you dont make up stuff about the place i like to ride.This isnt the first time trx450 has spouted off with made up bullcrap and I cant  just ignore the babble.Sorry to all you others.I love riding at plant bamboo.Those that cannot ride there because ed doesnt allow the real fast machines dont need to make up crap.Personally I am happy and I wish L-cross and the other mudfests would follow suit.Racing is to be done on racing venues,not amoung other riders who like to ride slowly.i am happy yal got a place 250 miles from me.Most of the people i meet at underhills are great.Its all we have here and a few love to bash the place for some strange reason.I am glad I dont have to drive 250 miles to ride thanks to mr underhill.

I as well as my whole family, including my overly caution mom, love riding bamboo ! it's some of the best riding in south florida ... even after I watched one of my highschool friends die at bamboo I still go back there from time to time to ride & the best reminder to slow down is that no matter where you are on the property you can see the memorial cross for timmy  ! Those whow ant to bash bamboo can bash all they want ! don't be jealous just because you can't ride like a bunch of morons out there ... everytime I've been out to Bamboo I've had problems with sport quads ... Like the one who the rider was so drunk he didn't realize that he came full throttle through our camp & hit the side of my enclosed trailer...

So to each is own ... But remember that ONE BAD APPLE SPOILS THE BUNCH !

Sport quad riders smoke crack

Ute riders are Bud light aholics

Rhino guys are Cpnt Mrgn drunks

Jeep guys are confused do a lot of all the above

Samuarai drivers are bi-sexual meth heads

Big truck guys have little peepies and they sniff glue

Well I drive a big truck & I'm a female ... So what are you trying to say ?

And I ride a Ute BUT I don't drink bud lite nor am I an alcholic .... Maybe you sould get off the sexist generalization rants and worry about your self first !

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2008, 03:39:09 PM »

i take my vote back close the place down he has already had people hurt not wearing helmet and riding gear the place is kinda a party place for under age folks... in time he will be busted

Since when has it been the owner of a riding area's responsibility to have people wear helmets ? ? ? and timmy r lee who died out at bamboo on april 21, 2007 WAS WEARING A HELMET !
you're just pissed because you can't ride your little sport quad out there .... GET OVER IT & BE AN ADULT !

i dont really care where everyone rides,as long as you dont make up stuff about the place i like to ride.This isnt the first time trx450 has spouted off with made up bullcrap and I cant  just ignore the babble.Sorry to all you others.I love riding at plant bamboo.Those that cannot ride there because ed doesnt allow the real fast machines dont need to make up crap.Personally I am happy and I wish L-cross and the other mudfests would follow suit.Racing is to be done on racing venues,not amoung other riders who like to ride slowly.i am happy yal got a place 250 miles from me.Most of the people i meet at underhills are great.Its all we have here and a few love to bash the place for some strange reason.I am glad I dont have to drive 250 miles to ride thanks to mr underhill.

I as well as my whole family, including my overly caution mom, love riding bamboo ! it's some of the best riding in south florida ... even after I watched one of my highschool friends die at bamboo I still go back there from time to time to ride & the best reminder to slow down is that no matter where you are on the property you can see the memorial cross for timmy  ! Those whow ant to bash bamboo can bash all they want ! don't be jealous just because you can't ride like a bunch of morons out there ... everytime I've been out to Bamboo I've had problems with sport quads ... Like the one who the rider was so drunk he didn't realize that he came full throttle through our camp & hit the side of my enclosed trailer...

And I ride a Ute BUT I don't drink bud lite nor am I an alcholic .... Maybe you sould get off the sexist generalization rants and worry about your self first !

you apparently didn't notice that Bushguy was making a funny.

and I drive a F150,,,,but it aint jacked up to the sky or anything,,,,so I guess I have a medium peepee ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2008, 03:53:55 PM »

Wow......... I need more popcorn and another beer.

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »

[/quote]

I will let eveyone else make coments about HOT chicks who drive BIG trucks. Get over yourself and by a Geo. What does your BIG truck prove...LOL!

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2008, 06:40:00 PM »

Wow......... I need more popcorn and another beer.

Proves my point,your not even on your quad Shocked Huh Embarrassed

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2008, 06:44:33 PM »

you apparently didn't notice that Bushguy was making a funny.

and I drive a F150,,,,but it aint jacked up to the sky or anything,,,,so I guess I have a medium peepee ;-)

Id@

Medium maybe but definately a glue sniffer with that hair dew!

sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2008, 06:49:22 PM »

this crap all started when 450 trx said underhills had sewage that wasnt from cows on his property.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2008, 06:50:50 PM »

see what one   punk who takes it personal that we dont wanna ride with him can stir things up.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2008, 07:00:58 PM »

this crap all started when 450 trx said underhills had sewage that wasnt from cows on his property.

Research it for your self. That statement does have merit. Shocked

Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2008, 07:03:51 PM »

see what one   punk who takes it personal that we dont wanna ride with him can stir things up.
POO WRESTLERS lol

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2008, 07:30:44 PM »

sport bikes have not been banned from underhills..... sport bikes are only allowed during the week... weekends are for everyone else.

my work associate who was there sat with his sport bike told him only m-f riding for those bikes.

2007 honda rancher
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2008, 07:53:40 PM »

What difference does it make what kind of quad it is? My last utility did about 70 mph. I rode it like a sport bike. Doughnuts, wheelies, jumps and everything else.

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2008, 08:27:45 PM »

sport bikes have not been banned from underhills..... sport bikes are only allowed during the week... weekends are for everyone else.

my work associate who was there sat with his sport bike told him only m-f riding for those bikes.
thanks but if Blacks were only allowed in bathrooms only M-F in this day and age they would be pissed still to this day I would prefer never to go again and I was there only 1 time I am with TRX keep the poo farm

2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2008, 09:15:44 PM »

I would only say it's private property and the owner can do what they want.

I own both a sport and a ute, so don't try to lump me in any class,,,,,I am a class to myself ;-)

pass the glue

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2008, 09:25:46 PM »

I own both a sport and a ute, so don't try to lump me in any class,,,,,I am a class to myself ;-)

pass the glue

Id@
ditto my friend I also have both

2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2008, 09:30:56 PM »

pass the glue

Id@

aint life great  Grin

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »

pass the glue

Id@

aint life great  Grin

Id@
Yes it is we can call our selves go fast punks and one hand ute driver at the same time except I put mine in a camelback why stop to drink anything lol

2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2008, 02:36:20 PM »

uummmm, has a norm....... people the has both , normally swing both ways too!  Wink 

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2008, 04:00:23 PM »

Research it for your self. That statement does have merit. Shocked
You give him way too much credit by assuming that is even possible for such a closed mind. Huh
TRX never said anything that deserved ripple's bashing, it goes to show who the real punk is. Now its my turn ripple, slam away. Cheesy
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2008, 04:04:45 PM »

I will let eveyone else make coments about FAT chicks who drive BIG trucks. Get over yourself and by a Geo. What does your BIG truck prove...LOL!

he was joking, take a chill woman.
[/quote]
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2008, 04:04:57 PM »

I drink BUD...not lite, and I ain't no alcoholic...I'm a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings.  Cool

Any cow pasture has poo in it, L-Cross, Underhills, River Ranch.... Roll Eyes

Turboderf and trx450_racer are cool..... Grin

and opinions are like a$$holes...we all got 'em, and some stink worse than others.... Cry

« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 04:11:09 PM by budman » Logged

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2008, 06:44:14 PM »

trx450 is a punk with a big mouth.I didnt know wha he looked like til I looked up punk in the dictionary,and there he was.
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2008, 07:03:13 PM »

Sbripple, I cant stand it anymore. You are an azzhole. Anyone take the time to look at any of this azzholes post and they are all BS shizit stiring nonsense.
  Go away, nobody here wants your BS.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2008, 07:16:32 PM »

Sbripple, I cant stand it anymore. You are an azzhole. Anyone take the time to look at any of this azzholes post and they are all BS shizit stiring nonsense.
  Go away, nobody here wants your BS.

HEHE you said sbribble is an not a very nice person! HA!~

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com