Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steering stopper on the Ds650  (Read 2329 times)
Reefer650

RED LIGHT VISIONS

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 05, 2005, 07:38:54 AM »

I don't know if im the only one but my steering stopper sucks when it gets pushed to the limits If you post Ill explain

9-Plate Barnett carbon fiber clutch,Ron Wood CDI Ignition box,Ron Wood Rev Eliminator,White Bros. E-Series slip-on pipe,K&N air filter,UNI air-box breathers,DG V-Pro front bumper,AC grab bar,AC swing-arm, skid-plate, Bombardier under-body polyethylene skid-plate,
ALBA/Maier Black & red plast
ace5180

If you race and lose... Pick on someone smaller!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 03:16:34 PM »

Don't know what you mean. Mine works fine even after bending the $hit out of it about a year ago at Big  Scrub. Elaborate a little and I may be able to help.

Dave

03 ds 650 baja,procircut t-4 pipe
Reefer650

RED LIGHT VISIONS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 07:40:01 AM »

When i was at big scrub i went into a bowl in the front pit, but the quad was to wide so it caught grip on one tire and brought the tie rod end behind the a-arm. so i had to take apart the a-arm and shock to relieve the pressure to bring the tie rod back into place

9-Plate Barnett carbon fiber clutch,Ron Wood CDI Ignition box,Ron Wood Rev Eliminator,White Bros. E-Series slip-on pipe,K&N air filter,UNI air-box breathers,DG V-Pro front bumper,AC grab bar,AC swing-arm, skid-plate, Bombardier under-body polyethylene skid-plate,
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 05:29:37 PM »

Yeah I know what you mean. Mine is all bent and turns more than it should. The tab is bent and the stop is beat back on both sides.
The thing to do if you can swing it, is to go with the Roll Design steering stem and GPR dampner.
I know what you mean about that bowl, too!

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Reefer650

RED LIGHT VISIONS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 09:16:43 AM »

Thanks man, really appreciate it

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com