Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 06 eton 90R  (Read 1685 times)
bruteforceski

THANK GOD ITS MONDAY

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 19, 2007, 10:11:25 AM »

My oldest son has an 06 Eton 90R we have had some problems with it in the past, from the day we got it. It always seemed to stall when he would put it in to reverse or forward and not want to re start, for a few. Then it turned out supposedly that the idle was turned up to high on the carb, after all the work sky power motor sports did to it? it was simply a screw? well what ever the case, now it will run fine for a half hour or so then it comes out of gear it seems and the motor revs full throttle of coarse until I turn it off, then I fire it right back up and it runs fine until the next time it jumps out of gear like that. My biggest fear is that it will jump out of gear rev up full throttle like that again, with my son on it and then jump in gear at that rpm, that could get messy if you know what I mean. I would like to fix it myself being that I am out of warrenty and do not want to waist $$$ on s.p.m.s to mis diagnose it. Any ideas???
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 01:45:45 PM »

Sounds like a jetting issue. We havent had much to do with the reverse bikes but sounds like its runing lean. Ck intake boot to the carb know for tearing.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com