Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mini quads for FTR  (Read 13206 times)
mod81

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2004, 06:04:05 AM »

well what's the verdict?
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2004, 02:00:27 PM »

Well--
We got past the first meeting.  It was a 5/3 vote.  We have got to do one more general meeting with the MX committee and then the final meeting with the Board of executives at the Banquet at the end of the year.  There are still some things that need to be done and looked into.  We have a long road ahead of us.  What I need for everyone to do is send me a e-mail to LOSTCAUSERACING1@AOL.COM stating that you are in support of this Youth Quad Proposal for the MX SERIES.  That way I can have some numbers to show how many people would do this with their child.  Also if you are a member of FTR we need all the people that we can get to go to the meeting at the banquet.  I believe that we changed the minds of 2 of the MX committee with the people that we had at this last meeting.
I will keep everyone posted.  But we have a long hill to climb.  The good news is that we have got past the first one.!!!!!!

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com