Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandmoutain today..  (Read 10296 times)
ucfwarrior

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: December 05, 2004, 04:45:18 PM »

Me and my brother took the old warrior out to Sandmountain today. The track was good and fast..jumps were nice.. It was a really nice day out, ended up racing in the Open Beginner Class and thought it was some of the best competition of the day.  They had to run two heats with 8 racers each.  I raced the 2nd heat and finished 6th in the first and 4th in the second..showed them boys how a old school warrior will run against yfz's,r's,shees, and raptor. Well anyways should have a little more for em' come january!

spankindatazz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 05:46:19 PM »

the old gucci got 5th over all out of 16 in open beginner

03 LE A.T.P. Raptor #30...its got some mods...and yes it has a GUCCI seat...
04 GSXR 600....has some chrome on it...more to come
LE450-RACER#77
Supreme Member

READY TO SELL ALL PARTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 05:50:10 PM »

You showed them boys what that you could go around the same track. 4th & 6th isn't running with no 450 ,shee, or anything.

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs
spankindatazz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 05:55:58 PM »

hey ucf....what did you finish over all

03 LE A.T.P. Raptor #30...its got some mods...and yes it has a GUCCI seat...
04 GSXR 600....has some chrome on it...more to come
ucfwarrior

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2004, 05:58:16 PM »

not sure...i didnt go to check...

ucfwarrior

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2004, 06:07:35 PM »

but what do i know anyways...i just showed yall how i could ride on the same track...

LTZ400ApK

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 06:15:46 PM »

Guess ill have to come down there and beat yall like normal Grin
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 06:19:08 PM »

YOU GO BIG DADDY! YOU DID WELL!

Good racing today boys!  Would like to know what the hell happened to my quad today in the first heat!!  From first to worst in 5 seconds!! Thats alright though! The second heat proved better!! I need a little more competition out there!!

Anybody!!!?Huh

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2004, 06:20:20 PM »

GIT IT RAG !!!!    Cool

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
mod81

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2004, 06:32:30 AM »

i would really like to make it back out to sand mtn...i have just finished a new quad and would like to try it out...can you still open it up with the new layout?i haven't been out of 3rd gear yet so i'm curious how she'll run on top end...
400EX
Supreme Member

Daddy Hugh Racing Honda-Yamaha-Po laris

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2004, 03:14:12 PM »

jt i will tell yea what happened to it..... it heard that crf comen and got skeerd.. lol.  thought i did pretty well.. woulda won the open am class but got tangled up on the last lap in the second moto and couldnt get the beast to crank again so got 5th over all tho....  then i got second in the open expert. soo i reckin it was a good day.. well i reckin i'll see yall  boys out there next race.    

2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks
redrider

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2004, 04:50:24 PM »

hey 400ex ya you hit brandons 450 like last lap or almost last lap ya my friend raced the 450r in begginner( which was crazy with so many poeple) he placed 2nd overall i raced sportsman which was a reall good class and me lyndon and casey and the other kid forgot his name finished top 4 with 300ex's honda all the way cant wait till next race out there i should have a piston and port and polish done b4 i go out there by atp see how that will hold up
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2004, 05:16:02 PM »

it was some good racing out there this weekend u sure could tell there was alot more people out there than usual  track got pretty good and ruff   finally got my airpressure right out there got the holeshot all 3 times in beginer  amatuer was a pretty tough class lol crf450 just had to much motor for me  not making any excuses cuz u sure rode that thing good to   oh well i got the rest of my tc motor comin in tommorow  that should put me up there with the rest of u guys  lol we still need more people though i would like  to have  25 or 30 in beginer and like 20 or more in am that would be kick ass

see everyone  dec19th i do believe

sure would like to see those points standing lol been waiting for months now lol

1 word   suzuki     nough said
T-DUB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2004, 05:37:07 PM »

SORRY FOR THE NAME CHANGE, LOST MY PASSWORD!!!!

Cry Cry Cry  I guess I missed some exciting racing out there today.........I guess I am going to have to force the hand and make it out on the 19th, even though I am sure NO ONE missed my smiling face.  Anyway, providing no "alcohol" emergencies arise...(I work for a wine/spirits distributor, I am not an alcoholic Grin)  I hope to make it then.  Glad everyone had good runs, does not sound like there were any incidents either, that is a beautiful thing.

Thanks

Tom
Sand Mountain

Well, well, well...what d'we got here?
dvx400#1
Supreme Member

ride hard, ride fast, and ride safe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2004, 05:45:24 PM »

sweet
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2004, 06:17:38 PM »

yo tom   do u have a clue when points will be on the website  

also another thing doc from oas  was sayin some people were getting upset cause some of your info says gates open at8 racing at 12   some says gates at 9 racing at one i say just stay with the 9 and 1 thing works good   just my 2 cents  thanks tom

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2004, 10:08:28 PM »

Does anyone have any info as far as a site for SandMountain. I know that myself and another friend of mine would race on the 19th if I can get some info on this spot. I only live 20mins away and have never heard of the track Embarrassed Also, why isn't the turnout in Lakeland quite like SandMountain??? And how much are the practice, race, regular track fees and such? Thanx!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2004, 10:10:18 PM by Ride1Rob » Logged

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2004, 04:57:29 AM »

www.sandmountainspeedway.com  try that it should get you there

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2004, 12:40:10 PM »

i will tell u why not alot of people go to lakeland first off if everyone is like me the like having competition  and only 4 bikes to me sucks when u got 20 and 30 bikes in a class now thats fun    just like dade city its a blast there they have 20 and 30 guys in the  c class

another thing is lakeland track  is not setup for quads   kinda sucks if u ask me i saw it the other day  not big doubles  no big air realy i dunno i didnt like it

Sandmountainspeedway.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2004, 01:58:55 PM »

Go to www.sandmountainspeedway.com  Smiley
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2004, 05:10:39 PM »

hey tom   3   of my buddys and  i all race out there the whole series we are kinda wanting to see the points standing we have been told the last 2 races they would be done that week  and nothing still another thing is our yealy membership cards  they have told me next week next week since the first race

not trying to be rude  i know you guys got alot of sh*t to do but i have just been talkin  to my buddys and they were getting kinda agravated    just wondering what was goin on witht he situation

other  than that man u guys are doing thing alot better than last year   keep it up

T-DUB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2004, 05:58:13 PM »

Huh Huh

Hey Folks,

I am no longer the one to go to for ANY discussions regarding Sand Mountain Speedway, the points, the series, the rules, or anything regarding Sand Mountain.  Please contact Dale at the number listed on the website.  The other number (813) is no longer in use for Sand Mountain Speedway, so please do not use that line for contact.  I will no longer be answering ANY email sent from the site to my address, I will be forwarding them all along to the responsible party.  

Thanks for the fun!  I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the racing and the friends I have made at Sand Mountain.  I hope you all continue to enjoy the track and the racing that it provides.  Sand Mountain is a young and growing facility and will only continue to grow and prosper in the future.

Thanks again,
Tom

Well, well, well...what d'we got here?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com