Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attn: All Holey Lands Riders  (Read 50026 times)
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: December 27, 2007, 11:37:45 AM »

Dang trolls suck!  they hide under bridges

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2007, 11:50:54 AM »

hey 300 quadrunner dude i have a sport bike and i cruz by doing 50mph + and doing dounuts so whats the old fashion way? and i think i herd some 1 smart out there  Drink Toast Drink Bow to u last i checked the internet and these fourms are made to 1 meet and ride with new people and 2 have fun talking with the new people. not a bunch of old men to say they are perfect and to sterotype kids of ridders that make it bad for atvs b/c we all and i mean every last person that owns an atv have done something that we should have not to. technicly you are not aloud to drink at holylands weather u are of age or underage that is a road that anyone can drive on so if u had a drink and ride your atv out there u are all risking a dui so u are just at fault as the underage people

You have got to be the dumbest person I've ever run into online. Not only do you lack the intellegence necessary to communicate at even the lowest of levels but, you are definitely the type of person giving the rest of us a bad name and leading to more land closures. Do us all a favor, get rid of your quad, never ride again and go back to school to learn how to at least communicate...... you'll need it with the job you're sure to get. (ie.- "Do you want fries with that?")

crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2007, 08:40:25 PM »

look how many people where never in this convo just showed up lol i am having so much fun who else is gonna think they are the best try to put me down and feel good bout them self?   Cry i need to go make more fries come get them while they hot ight    and if i break so many rules how come there are few of u that broke the rules of this site posting up in this entree?   lets see who is smart to relize what ones they broke? i no i did not break any

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2007, 09:10:02 PM »

damn matt your such a troll  Roll Eyes

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2007, 10:57:42 AM »

hell yea i am the number one troll Toast Drink Toast Drink Toast Drink Toast Drink Bonk Drink Toast Drink Toast Drink Chow Drink Thumbs Up Thumbs Down Bang Head

2008 brute force 750

Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2007, 11:37:53 AM »

look how many people where never in this convo just showed up lol i am having so much fun who else is gonna think they are the best try to put me down and feel good bout them self?   Cry i need to go make more fries come get them while they hot ight    and if i break so many rules how come there are few of u that broke the rules of this site posting up in this entree?   lets see who is smart to relize what ones they broke? i no i did not break any

LOL you a trip it's okay to break the law but you want to call people out for breaking the forum rules of no personal attacks, which you are just as guilty of???!!! Yes some of your comments could be construed as personal attacks...oh sorry let me rephrase that so you understand...you said mean things about people.

No where does it say you have to type a proper sentence but no one will ever take your comments seriously. You obviously love attention but it's all for your lack of education and off the wall comments not because you have a valid comment.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
bigAl300ex

Ridin' hard and gettin' dirty!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2007, 12:43:57 PM »

When does Troll hunting season reopen in the Holeylands Management Area?  Is there a bag limit, because he's not the only troll out there that I have seen?
EigerGuy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2007, 01:07:02 PM »

there should be an age limit for riders to ride at holylands, like if your under 18 or 21 you need an adult present. that would keep the young irresponsible riders from acting like @$$holes, although there are young responsible riders out there it would help out a little

lol, i can imagine someones mom yelling at them to slow down and go apologise to people for getting dust on their trucks

02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2007, 01:21:30 AM »

actually there are plenty of "older" irresponsible and idiotic riders.  I hate to generalize, but most of the sport bikes out there are irresponsible...I haven't seen many that are responsible, put it that way. 

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
cg54329

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2007, 11:03:53 PM »

WHO CARES  there's worse things in this world than to worry about how people ride ATVs, if you see one of those pesky banshees just pull to the side or avoid it all together by riding away from it if not learn to live with it everybody rides how they want , if you didn't by them the ATV then shut up about how people ride
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 11:05:39 PM by cg54329 » Logged
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2007, 11:39:13 PM »

Re: Attn: All Holey Lands Riders
« Reply #134 on: Today at 11:03:53 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHO CARES  there's worse things in this world than to worry about how people ride ATVs, if you see one of those pesky banshees just pull to the side or avoid it all together by riding away from it if not learn to live with it everybody rides how they want , if you didn't by them the ATV then shut up about 

o yea some is finaly  getting the point people ride how they want just how people drive cars how they want crying bout it aint gonna change nothing

2008 brute force 750

crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2007, 11:40:50 PM »

and o yea i forgot my mom and dad will be the one telling me i did not make enough dust or i did not go as fast as the bike can go Kiss Smiley

2008 brute force 750

jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2007, 11:51:43 PM »

WHO CARES  there's worse things in this world than to worry about how people ride ATVs, if you see one of those pesky banshees just pull to the side or avoid it all together by riding away from it if not learn to live with it everybody rides how they want , if you didn't by them the ATV then shut up about how people ride

I care when assholes speed by my truck/trailer and create enormous amounts of uneeded dust when my truck doors are open.  The parking lot is not a race track.  Thats what trails are for. 

I usually stop people that are being assholes, I can't stand it.

08 Brute 750
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2007, 09:31:12 PM »

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just got back from holylands man it was a blast just ripping up and down on my sport bike with not  1 but  2 girls lol cooler of drinks and lil bit of food and a brand new can of skoal i did not see any atv florida riders out there

2008 brute force 750

Anoriginal

« Reply #139 on: December 31, 2007, 04:38:53 PM »

Okay, now I'm back from hunting our place in South Carolina and can finally respond properly verses using my PDA.

People like 4x4Matt are subject to what I call ATV Darwinism. In other words, he's the typical idiot that eventually prices himself out of a place to ride. What I mean by that is, this imbecile and his ilk are the ones who have solidified the pending closure of the Holylands to ATV riders in the very near future. (Oh yeah, it's definitely closing to us.) In the past, he and those morons like him, have spawned the advents of numerous other closures to ATV use. This is where ATV Darwinism comes in.

Lets face it. People this stupid ususally have limited places in which to ride and limited means by which to ride outside of their local area. This is good and bad. Bad in that these retards usually ruin the places local to them for the rest of the intelligent world. good, in that once they've lost all available areas to them, they don't ride any longer or at least not enough to be a factor.

Those of us that have tons of private areas upon which to ride never have to worry about people like him. Why? Because if we own the property, we'd never invite his type. If we don't own the property and are simply a guest, we can rest assured with the knowledge that, after riding a place once, he'll more than likely never be asked back. Also, these types of mouth breathers usually steer clear of the pay to ride places because either they can't afford it or they're asked never to return.

Of course, there's always the true type of Darwinism that will eventually catch up to him in the form of his Head against something harder at a fatall speed. Unfortunate in that it would be just another statistic for the anti-ATV crowd to use against us and because it would mean one less person to bag our groceries or serve us at the fast food place.

He's an idiot. Not a true ATV rider and certainly not a steward of the sport. He's the enemy, nothing more, and should be treated as such. If he's here to simply post things to stir the pot, he's equally at fault in that it's fodder for the anti-ATV crowd. Any way you slice it, 4x4Matt is nothing but a worthless, loudmouthed, stupid, immature idiot who, once gone, will have made absolutely zero positive impact on this world.  Wink
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: December 31, 2007, 06:41:03 PM »

um that wa very nice i give u credit b/c it looks like u spent some time one it but to bad u did all that for nothing b/c u are the one that will as u say hit my head at a high speed well u will be the one to look at your PDA and nail a tree then u will be an anit atv rider sell your bike and have to get a new PDA lol so u mr armaid;al did i speel it right? do us all a favor get a stiff drink or a beer or mybe in your case when u are done playing deer hunter on playstion u can get a rum and coke and hold the rum   mybe add a il bit of ice and u are on your way and holylands s not gonna close so u need to stop getting these people panties in a bunch and just relaxe and calm down so when u wanna ride for real or me ill show u how to ride yr bike but real men dont have PDA leave yr safty gear at home u wont need it just bring a cooler with ice i got the rest Wink Wink Wink Toast Drink Toast Drink Toast Drink Toast Drink Toast Drink Chow Toast Drink

p.s ill bring some girls tooo

2008 brute force 750

crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: December 31, 2007, 06:44:02 PM »

i did not no there is such thing as a true atv rider  is that b/c i dont wear those tight pants race jersy and those ugly boots?    i am  a real rider i ride and atv for what it was made for to go fast and have fun and when i ride my other one i ride it to go long way in the woods

2008 brute force 750

jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: December 31, 2007, 07:10:42 PM »

You know what ruined holey lands? It's everyone found out about it.

It got so torn up in the past few years.  People that shouldn't be there are there.  People like dirtbikers...they need to go to a track or where they belong.  True mud riders need to be the only ones at holey lands.  A 2wd bike can't go off the levee, so whats the point? All they do is annoy everyone else by riding up/down the levee.  The levee is just a connecting road, not a place to "ride" down.  Thats not real riding at all, it's riding down a stupid dirt road.  I could understand riding River Ranch and saying your a hardcore sport bike rider, or someone who rides at a track...but riding holey lands on the levee is not even fun to me.  It was for the first week or so, but after that it got boring.

And thats why I don't have a yfz450 anymore.  I now have a grizz 700 thats a pure mud bike, one purpose.  I spend maybe an hour total even a mile from the levee, and I'm damn glad I do.  I can't stand that area.  I'm actually going to start dropping in from 75.

We made it from 3a to the toll booth on 75 (I have pics i need to upload in a few days, I'm partying now), and to me it's a waste of time to even start at holey lands, it's so dry and theres too many assholes who have no respect.

We need to police it ourself

08 Brute 750
Anoriginal

« Reply #143 on: January 01, 2008, 12:38:58 AM »

um that wa very nice i give u credit b/c it looks like u spent some time one it but to bad u did all that for nothing b/c u are the one that will as u say hit my head at a high speed well u will be the one to look at your PDA and nail a tree then u will be an anit atv rider sell your bike and have to get a new PDA lol so u mr armaid;al did i speel it right? do us all a favor get a stiff drink or a beer or mybe in your case when u are done playing deer hunter on playstion u can get a rum and coke and hold the rum   mybe add a il bit of ice and u are on your way and holylands s not gonna close so u need to stop getting these people panties in a bunch and just relaxe and calm down so when u wanna ride for real or me ill show u how to ride yr bike but real men dont have PDA leave yr safty gear at home u wont need it just bring a cooler with ice i got the rest Wink Wink Wink Toast Drink Toast Drink Toast Drink Toast Drink Toast Drink Chow Toast Drink

p.s ill bring some girls tooo
i did not no there is such thing as a true atv rider  is that b/c i dont wear those tight pants race jersy and those ugly boots?    i am  a real rider i ride and atv for what it was made for to go fast and have fun and when i ride my other one i ride it to go long way in the woods

Every time you post, you prove that I am so correct when it comes to you.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: January 01, 2008, 02:10:01 PM »

i am glad i prove u right does that make u feel good and i ride my sport bike to most the camps with out getting stuck i have a pure mudbike yes it will be running next week doing the vavles now then puttting the mtor back together but for the time beeing yes i will ride my sport bike out there and i will ride the leeve and i will ride off the leeve with that bike and if i had a dirt bike i would ride my dirt bike they its not anyones land to say u cant or can ride certin bikes there as of now and to some running down the leeve is stupied and not a good ride and to some it is just a bad ride they look foward todo that ride yes i did go to river ranch and that was sick ridding for sport bikes and got invited back to ride agian and also got invited to ride onf so i guess i cant be as bad as u think i am mybe before u judge come see me inperson ride with me before u judge me just don look at burger king for me i really dont work there like u think

2008 brute force 750

EigerGuy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2008, 12:32:29 AM »

i dont know about the whole sport bike thing jrpro not all sport bike riders are a pain in the ass, iv taken my sport bike to those 3 houses or 2 what ever, like youve said before its all about the rider, i was out there late saterday/sunday(when the F250 got stuck off the levy,lol) and there were guys on 4x4s doing doughnuts on the levy next to either their trucks or somebody elses

lets all enjoy holylnds while we still can, and please respect the place

02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2008, 12:31:49 PM »

well obviously no one is perfect, but the problem is levee riders.  Weather they are 4x4 or 2wd 3wd or dirtbikes, they are the problem.  Not many people drive safely on the levee.  When you go to "holey lands" for the sole purpose of riding the levee, thats where the problem is.  Most the people with that mindset are the ones causing trouble

08 Brute 750
cg54329

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2008, 02:52:06 PM »

levee riding is safe as long as you slow down when somebody is approaching then you speed back up to 80 when the coast is clear    very safe you see
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2008, 03:21:18 PM »

levee riding is safe as long as you slow down when somebody is approaching then you speed back up to 80 when the coast is clear    very safe you see

I agree, and drinking and driving is safe as long as you don't get caught.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your an not a very nice person

08 Brute 750
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: January 02, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »

dam i rember when u went to holylands just to ride the leeve on yr sport bike jrpro what happend u got a 4wd now u are the man?   

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

not  lol we gona build my motor tonight u coming over?

2008 brute force 750

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com