Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attn: All Holey Lands Riders  (Read 50054 times)
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2007, 10:25:41 PM »

I talked to the FWC officers for a while. They were cool to me and also told me the biggest enemy we have is the a holes blasting down the levee, underage drinking, the total disregard of reasonable behavior. If it was better patrolled, then folks would be bitchin about too many cops. On the other hand, that may eliminate the crap I see EVERYTIME I am out there. Why can't the a holes just ride? Why do you have to make it unsafe for my family just to show your bike is capable of 50? Or that you have the balls to make a 3 ft jump over the road? WOW.....

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2007, 10:39:21 PM »

i think if some wants to ride fast let them if under 21 wants to drink let them if someone wants to dod rugs let them the reg person has no say to say slow down or dont do this or dont do that b/c all that happens is poeple cant agree on whats right and wronge. and mybe it makes you all happy to say i told him to slow down or stop drinking or whatever

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2007, 10:55:14 PM »

Well, that's what is going to close us down....

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2007, 09:45:07 AM »

no its not all u people dont understand they got the people that speed and litter undercontrall its all those big buggies and full tracks that are making new trails and making the sawgrass look like  i-95 thats the real reason but what do i know?
i no most of u all are so fun to mess with i guess u were all rich and spoiled as kids

2008 brute force 750

300 quadrunner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2007, 10:27:53 AM »

but the kids on them sport quads are a pain in the neck, doughnuts next to our trucks in the parking lots, and zipping by us doing 50 + mph missing us by less then a ft, mayb it wont be the reason to shut down holeylands, but i think we should be able to deal with these culprits the old fashion way!!  Boxer Boxer Boxer Owie Owie Owie Yup!

Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit
logandzwon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2007, 12:48:51 PM »

no its not all u people dont understand they got the people that speed and litter undercontrall its all those big buggies and full tracks that are making new trails and making the sawgrass look like  i-95 thats the real reason but what do i know?
i no most of u all are so fun to mess with i guess u were all rich and spoiled as kids

Heh, you know it's almost like this guy is just saying stuff to annoy all the responsible atv owners on the thread.  I just kind of have trouble believing he's serious.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2007, 12:51:43 PM »

but the kids on them sport quads are a pain in the neck, doughnuts next to our trucks in the parking lots, and zipping by us doing 50 + mph missing us by less then a ft, mayb it wont be the reason to shut down holeylands, but i think we should be able to deal with these culprits the old fashion way!!  Boxer Boxer Boxer Owie Owie Owie Yup!

We took it into our own hands the saturday.  We stopped a few guys and told them whats up. 

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2007, 02:28:18 PM »

hey 300 quadrunner dude i have a sport bike and i cruz by doing 50mph + and doing dounuts so whats the old fashion way? and i think i herd some 1 smart out there  Drink Toast Drink Bow to u last i checked the internet and these fourms are made to 1 meet and ride with new people and 2 have fun talking with the new people. not a bunch of old men to say they are perfect and to sterotype kids of ridders that make it bad for atvs b/c we all and i mean every last person that owns an atv have done something that we should have not to. technicly you are not aloud to drink at holylands weather u are of age or underage that is a road that anyone can drive on so if u had a drink and ride your atv out there u are all risking a dui so u are just at fault as the underage people

2008 brute force 750

budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2007, 05:57:47 PM »

dude...do 50 by me and throw rocks on my truck and we will dance...old or not.

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
300 quadrunner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2007, 06:02:09 PM »

yea i am 18... MATT but dude wen a retarded kid drifts his ATV by my truck doin some 50 mph spreading rocks all over my truck that i bust I disagree off to pay for, and he shows little respect, i think thats something that should be delt with, i aint gunna lie i do 50 mph, that road is long, and i got to be places, but not near trucks or other riders, its jus respect. budman hit it right on, sh*t i had a kid miss my atv by a couple of inches he was deff hauling ass, so what am i just gunna let these little punks destroy me equipment cause they lack respect, i dont think so, some kids have had there asses handed to them doin that to a couple friends of mine's trucks, i garruntee that if that happens i wont be so friendly

Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit
foreman1

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2007, 07:30:19 PM »

dude...do 50 by me and throw rocks on my truck and we will dance...old or not.

Thats why I wont ride out there ,
If you have a half way decent vehicle expect to have it  pelted by rocks sooner or later . Another place I won't go is Macks , I used launch my airboat from the ramp on the south side of the canal just west of Krome . Haven't been there in a while but couple years ago the place was full rusty nails (the result of pallets being used for fire wood), broken beer bottles not to mention the problem of having you truck pelted by rocks .
Its not everybody, just few that ruin it  .

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
Anoriginal

« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2007, 08:20:21 PM »

hey 300 quadrunner dude i have a sport bike and i cruz by doing 50mph + and doing dounuts so whats the old fashion way? and i think i herd some 1 smart out there  Drink Toast Drink Bow to u last i checked the internet and these fourms are made to 1 meet and ride with new people and 2 have fun talking with the new people. not a bunch of old men to say they are perfect and to sterotype kids of ridders that make it bad for atvs b/c we all and i mean every last person that owns an atv have done something that we should have not to. technicly you are not aloud to drink at holylands weather u are of age or underage that is a road that anyone can drive on so if u had a drink and ride your atv out there u are all risking a dui so u are just at fault as the underage people

You have got to be the dumbest person I've ever run into online. Not only do you lack the intellegence necessary to communicate at even the lowest of levels but, you are definitely the type of person giving the rest of us a bad name and leading to more land closures. Do us all a favor, get rid of your quad, never ride again and go back to school to learn how to at least communicate...... you'll need it with the job you're sure to get. (ie.- "Do you want fries with that?")
foreman1

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2007, 08:55:14 PM »

Don't give him any advice , if he's really that way he'll have bigger problems in life than where to ride .
He's his own worst enemy ,if recklessness won't kill him stupidity will step right in there .

There's a fence post , a trucks bumper or some object heavier than him with his name on it somewhere and he'll find it , rest assured  Dead
More data for the statistics.

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
Anoriginal

« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2007, 10:31:08 PM »

Don't give him any advice , if he's really that way he'll have bigger problems in life than where to ride .
He's his own worst enemy ,if recklessness won't kill him stupidity will step right in there .

There's a fence post , a trucks bumper or some object heavier than him with his name on it somewhere and he'll find it , rest assured  Dead
More data for the statistics.

Good points!
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2007, 11:22:29 AM »

to all u people out there yes u armadillo i got a better job then u will ever have thank you very much we can match pay stubs anyday of the week just let me no when u should sell ur quad . what kinda people u think you are  what akes u better than anyone else?HuhHuh u guys are the trash thats left behind evan the garbge men wont take u thats why u sit and give yr self such a good name online but u never show up to back your words come ride with me  1 time bet u wont talk bad or think u are better than me

2008 brute force 750

jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2007, 12:08:08 PM »

i love how when you park at holey lands people park about 4" from your doors. That really makes me happy...solution

Park where no one else parks...duh.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: December 25, 2007, 10:35:43 PM »

wow we got a winner man i was waiting for some to say something like that we got  1 smart person ehre still trying to fuguer out the rest

2008 brute force 750

predatorracer8

« Reply #117 on: December 26, 2007, 12:20:21 AM »

to all u people out there yes u armadillo i got a better job then u will ever have thank you very much we can match pay stubs anyday of the week just let me no when u should sell ur quad . what kinda people u think you are  what akes u better than anyone else?HuhHuh u guys are the trash thats left behind evan the garbge men wont take u thats why u sit and give yr self such a good name online but u never show up to back your words come ride with me  1 time bet u wont talk bad or think u are better than me

lol let em have it lol, but anyways going that fast near other quads that are stationary or slower is a little stupid but theres nothing wrong carrying a little momentum out in a safe area.
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2007, 04:50:48 PM »

Could you be any more of a troll? Seriously?! Since the day you started posting on this site you have yet to form one single complete sentence that didn't have at least one mispelled word or make sense without an interpreter. Whatever your "better" job is it sure doesn't involve communication or spelling because you can't do either to save your life. I know 10 year olds that can complete a sentence better than you. No one will come ride with you because you have shown yourself to be nothing more than an immature moron that thinks underage drinking is cool and that the law shouldn't apply to you...you and sbripple would get along GREAT!

You say that most of us have no right to say what people should and shouldn't do...well there are laws against underage drinking, drug use and destruction of private property. So actually yes some of us do have the right to say something when it comes to laws being broken. Funny how one second you blame some people for being rich and the next you state you make better money than everyone else.

Regardless what piss poor reply you'll have for my comments I will sleep just fine knowing that someone as dumb as you will meet a untimely end due to your own stupidity and the ATV community will be better off because of it.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2007, 12:00:07 AM »

He really is a troll  Roll Eyes

BTW, I'm not butting in the argument, but he's 21 not "underage drinking" and I'll just say that he likes to act like a dummy on the internet to cause trouble, that makes his day better for some reason.  Some people lke to quote people, some people like to make fun of people, etc, this is what he likes to do.

08 Brute 750
Anoriginal

« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2007, 05:46:23 AM »

Compare pay stubs?  Ha ha ha! Man that is funny. I mean, how well can Burger King pay?
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: December 27, 2007, 07:43:08 AM »

Could you be any more of a troll? Seriously?! Since the day you started posting on this site you have yet to form one single complete sentence that didn't have at least one mispelled word or make sense without an interpreter. Whatever your "better" job is it sure doesn't involve communication or spelling because you can't do either to save your life. I know 10 year olds that can complete a sentence better than you. No one will come ride with you because you have shown yourself to be nothing more than an immature moron that thinks underage drinking is cool and that the law shouldn't apply to you...you and sbripple would get along GREAT!

You say that most of us have no right to say what people should and shouldn't do...well there are laws against underage drinking, drug use and destruction of private property. So actually yes some of us do have the right to say something when it comes to laws being broken. Funny how one second you blame some people for being rich and the next you state you make better money than everyone else.

Regardless what piss poor reply you'll have for my comments I will sleep just fine knowing that someone as dumb as you will meet a untimely end due to your own stupidity and the ATV community will be better off because of it.

Bill

Thumbs Up

Compare pay stubs?  Ha ha ha! Man that is funny. I mean, how well can Burger King pay?

I think its all the over time he gets spending long nights in the drive thru window.

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: December 27, 2007, 09:47:27 AM »

just b/c u work there dont mean everyone does bubba lol u guys are all so funny u think b/c u went and can do things as u all say right u are sooo good and to u bill no wheer in the rules of this site or any other site on the internet says that u have to spell right and or type like they taught u in school lol Drink Drink Drink Drink Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Drink Drink Drink Smash Smash Smash Deal Toast Drink Chow Drink Drink Drink Toast

2008 brute force 750

jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2007, 10:30:51 AM »

If only you guys knew the true person typing behind 4x4 matt...it's not much different...but still different.  The guy can't type to save his life  Undecided

But he's a good friend  Kiss

And he doesn't really mean all he types, he loves to stir things up on the internet, and look what he done did!

08 Brute 750
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2007, 11:34:58 AM »

He really is a troll  Roll Eyes

BTW, I'm not butting in the argument, but he's 21 not "underage drinking" and I'll just say that he likes to act like a dummy on the internet to cause trouble, that makes his day better for some reason.  Some people lke to quote people, some people like to make fun of people, etc, this is what he likes to do.

He's bragged about it in the past before he turned 21 plus he mentioned it in other places. Someone that acts like a dummy online just to cause trouble is a troll.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com