Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDMOUNTAIN JAN 2ND  (Read 18609 times)
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2005, 06:24:26 PM »

LOOK WHO SHOWED UP FOR THE PARTY! Its always good to have a few ladys at a party! Grin

Dont use the "IM HURT" excuse Sunday! Id hate for that 450R to out run you!

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
atvaltz

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2005, 06:34:12 PM »

lol no excuses he may just out run me   but man i am have been thinkin i have had my bad days wrecked blown up motor etc    tony my buddy who rides 450r has had a few wrecks and bad days    and i think alot of other peeps have had that problem also but th ekid on the  450r has not  just got this feeling sunday is his day  to have a bad day lol its his turn plus i need to pull a bigger lead in the points   lol

i will be there sunday and i will be at dade city sat night also and i will race and do good hopefully

why dont anyone go into the chat room  on this site i think everyone should so i could bust  them up  lol

1 word   suzuki     nough said
mod81

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2005, 07:52:40 PM »

the c class is suppossed to be random select...i didn't say they weren't gonna allow suspension in C,i said randy told a few of us that several times at the end of the season...the only time they were grouping the top 10 together were on the last few points races to make it fair....my buddy had to run div 1 several times on a bone stock kfx400...just curious why sand mtn allows riders to sign up for open beginner and open expert....you're either a beginner or an expert....would be like going to a mx show and trying to race C and A....as far as dade city goes i think there needs to be a pure beginners class for the stock bikes(they have a D class at some northern tracks)maybe if some of you guys approach randy he would make it happen...spencer blay won on his stock raptor and if anyone knows who i'm talking about they will agree,he is as fast as rick hines ever was....
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2005, 04:12:36 AM »

lol  by the way all you ladies my luck out this weekend i was practicing yesterday   landed wrong  my left arm was jerked like a damn slingshot  and i got some pulled muscles(not that i have much)  but my left arm  and elbow  is hurting like hell when i apply pressure  but wont stop me  i will be there sat and sunday  goin 150%  lol  take a pain pill be good to go  lol

still gonna wax some ass with hurt arm

That sucks Brandon. But if you're gonna run MX Saturday nite it can't be that bad. Can't wait guys! I'm seeing peeps on here talkin' smack that don't show up to race??? Sup w/ that?

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
races2win

Finally, races2win is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2005, 05:18:09 AM »

always gotta come down to an ear joke eh jt? Roll Eyes anyways, least i havent let my body outgrow my brain!! jt has to get his dad to crank his bike. hes so bad, that one day his dad told him to go out and out run everyone..so he put on his sneakers and took off!!.....but everyone make sure your nice to jt. remember, he did ride the short bus to school!! Grin
 sorry to hear about your arm bran.

i reckon i wont see ya'll out there this weekend unless something goes wrong. gotta go down to the big O sunday for a tourney! got one this weekend and next. when is the next s.m. race. hope i can make that one! wanted to hit this one with joe and rick and jt and everone gonna be there but, thats the way it goes!! need to get me a fat sack o fish and win some cash!!...later

anyone can go fast in a straight line!!!
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2005, 04:45:17 AM »

yea i thought dade city always did the division 1 and 2 thing by points but maybe i am wrong i dont care i am gonna run b class this year i was there last night for practice and trust me sandmountain  has nothing on dade city with  sandbaggers  
it woul dbe like jt at sandmountain running beginner lol thats how bad it is i mean there was a few guys  mike on the k and k 450 and a few other runnin with chris williams last night  and they run c class lol  hell i figure if i am gonna get I disagree beat might as well get beat by b class riders  not  come in 5th or 6th in c  class lol besides like someone on here said u will get faster riding with faster guys  

but dont worry   rob i will be out there sundya to show u what the lil ol z400 has to offer u

remeber what i said rob WATCH ME GET THE HOLESHOT  LOL  JUST playin wit ya

races2win

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2005, 05:17:37 AM »

hey bran, i think what you will find out is if you run c class and do good then b class wont be much diff to ya. cept, you weed out alot of new riders who are more prone to make mistakes and cause accidents to you and your bike. people just think they need to run c class to have a chance! i betcha to just fine!! keep me posted!
peace
ps. did you say like jt racing beginner??? im not sure if he is up to speed enough to run that class yet, maybe next year Grin

races2win

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2005, 05:48:51 AM »

bran, got a question bro, not really my buis. but i was looking at the bartow web page and finishes and my quest is this. how many classes does clay run?? geesh, why keep signing up for 351 plus b when there is noone else in the class?? he seems to run about 3,4 average in the open money class, yet still runs the beginner classes. must be trophy hungry or somethin, i was just wondering, or i might be reading there results wrong!! looks like you been doin pretty good there though buddy!! nice job! Smiley

atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2005, 08:02:49 AM »

yea clay runs the small track open b   and big track open b and big track open money  i know he won the money class a few weeks back  but its a tough class joe havisto was there last race and he is a pro lol i have saw him beat doug gust before  lol he won  on a honda  its was sweet

i have only raced one race there  lol  i took 1st that race  

TBR_#86

one day

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2005, 01:02:33 PM »

About sandbaggin, I ride the #78 450r in the begginer class and that is the first time I ever raced it, bassicaly the first time I ever realy rode it hard, and I started @ the beggining of the series so I hope you are not talkin about me sandbaggin cuz i am just a begginer on the 450.

Also Sandmountain is the only place i have seen that allows this but i dont get how you can run 2 different skill classes, like amateur and expert because that means that you either to advanced for the amateur class or not skilled enough for expert. Just my opinion. Its not a personal attack on anyone because my brother does it i just don think its exactly right. But its not all the riders fault because the track owners allow it so i guess its alright.

#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown cow.How now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! www.ssqsa.com
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2005, 02:35:53 PM »

The way i look at it, if you start a series in beginner,  and after a few races you race amateur also. then that it is ok!
But if you take people in amateur who drop down to beginner, that may be another story! You definately wouldnt take an expert rider and let him drop to amateur. But if you started in amateur and wanted to try expert as well then thats ok too!
DID THAT MAKE SENSE, OR WAS I TALKING IN CIRCLES!

HARD COLD FACT is that if you belong a class up, then you will definately be hearing about it from me!! Grin
You guys know for sure that i wont let you slack w/out some smart comment! Anybody who knows me knows that that is my playful nature. It doesnt matter if you raced 1 time, or 200 times, you belong where you belong! Take 400EX(Eric) for example. Hes an amateur rider that is definately getting skilled enough for expert.  Next series, he wont race amateur.

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2005, 07:34:14 PM »

well   i mean when i have bad luck i have bad luck lol

last night my bike was getting real hard to shift  into nuetrul  or however u spell it  lol    and it clunked  when it went into 1st and 2nd i dunno what it is but i cannot ride it like that   something is wrong we are gonna jerk the clutch out tommorow  and put my other clutch in it an dhope thats the problem   cuz when i adjusted  the clutch perch all the way  out it didnt clunk the clutch just slipped real bad so   i hope its just  clutch    and it will be ok   but if not i will have to bring the   rtr built blaster out there sunday and spank some ass with it lol

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com