Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDMOUNTAIN JAN 2ND  (Read 18649 times)
atvaltz

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 06, 2005, 04:48:41 PM »

well i guess sinc emy first post got gone  i will start another

i didnt see anyones replies in the first post as to i didnt get back on till it was gone

so i know alot of people wrecked lol i almost did when i colided with the honda 450 in the air   who got hurt who is ok

hop eeveryone will be back out there  next race i am runnin dade  city sat night and sandmountain sun  so it should be a long weekend fo rme probably wont be 100 persent at sandmountain but still gonna come out and spank  some ace

see yall laterz

1 word   suzuki     nough said
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 05:13:48 PM »

we run dade city every time they run you should come on out got to be real fast there ware boys ride on that thack

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 05:51:51 PM »

ATVALTZ  you should come on up to saltsdale to the sand drag  and get some up there

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
450r_#78

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 11:42:34 PM »

hey atvaltz that little bump didnt hurt your bike any
ripraff

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2005, 05:57:25 AM »

didnt somebody break there leg when you guys ran him over?Huh
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2005, 02:58:52 PM »

hey 450r_#78  witch bump lol there was alot  i got sunday lol it was crazy  fastltz if u think sandmountain  dont have a bunch of fast riders u r mistaking bring them ware  boys to sandmountain i guarantee they wont have no walk in the park there i do run dade city just not that lil ol oval track i run the mx track that oval is boring to me just get off the bike and hold the throttle just dont like a small oval i woul dlike a big one like around sandmountain or soemthing

i was gonna  go to the drags but  my bike is setup fo rmx and i cant run with those 4 strookes setup for sanddraggin  just wont happin

spankindatazz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2005, 06:51:09 PM »

which bike is yours atvaltz

03 LE A.T.P. Raptor #30...its got some mods...and yes it has a GUCCI seat...
04 GSXR 600....has some chrome on it...more to come
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2005, 07:43:48 PM »

He rides the decked out assed Z400 w/ all that expensive stuff on it.

So that guy did break his leg? I was wondering what happened to him Huh. Hope that doesn't dampen his spirits. Wish I coulda stayed around to check you guys out, but I was pissed b/c of my mishap. I'm lookin' to be in the hunt next race. You guys better be on top of your game fellas Wink.

(SPankin'DatAzz) Want to apologize to you for what happened after the restart. Going into that 1st corner I lost my damn front brakes and bumped you a bit from behind. I was relying solely on my rear brakes. Everything was perfect b/f the restart and it's like my bike turned into Mr. Hyde or something [smiley=Wacko.gif].

Hope the turnout is just as good as last week on the 16th. See you guys then.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2005, 08:49:17 PM »

hey rob nice way to put it lol i ride the nacs z400 black an dyellow  

my good friend rick will be out there hopefully this  next race running my bike in open expert or vet we are building his bike gonna run real close to my old race motor that i blew up
cant wait to show jt that rick will run with anyone out ther eon my z400 lol  gonna be funny  
u guys keep thinkin the ol z400 is a slouch i am gonna show ya somethin rtr isnt the only team out there who can make a bike fly   lol  just kidding jt yankin your chain again man

atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2005, 06:12:05 PM »

who's gonna be at the next race   Huh??

hopefully a better turnout  than last time

i see they got the dnf's  taking car eof on there website thats koo

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2005, 04:42:03 AM »

who's gonna be at the next race   Huh??

hopefully a better turnout  than last time

i see they got the dnf's  taking car eof on there website thats koo

I'll be there w/ a possible (3) others :-/? But you know how that is. One thing FaSho though, I'LL BE THERE!!! Grin

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2005, 09:15:53 AM »

Will he be there??  Is his quad ready??  I hope not!!
THIS IS WHAT ALL YOU LADYS ARE ASKING YOURSELF!!

Truth is!! Im not sure yet!!  Ill be there though!! Racing the 90 if i have to!!  You CHOOCH'S remember the 90. Its the on that pulled the holeshot on you!  Once again, the proof!!!!

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2005, 09:21:52 AM »

I know you guys fear the 90!! Dont be skurred and confused!
If it makes you feel better, MAYBE, Ill bring this one!

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2005, 11:14:17 AM »

JT, I think that maybe you need to switch over to a 4stroke. I mean, those 2strokes just can't make it that far. Maybe if you were draggin' that'll be different. Come on over to the dark side Grin.

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2005, 03:02:12 PM »

That motor had more time on it than you could imagine!  Besides, if I need a 4 stroke so bad then why is that little ole 250 outrunnin' everybody, and did so for so long!!  Ill keep the R!  There a little high maintenance, but thats the difference between a rider and a racer!  I dont ride too often, but i race all the time!
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2005, 04:14:39 PM »

lol     2stroke  = old school fool lol
man i love that holeshot on the 90   u r the man lol that thing was moving lol
hey buddy  wait till ol rick gets his out there  the 4 stroke will be bumpin those tires for ya  lol    hope that r is ready for the big zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz400  lol   just  messin wit ya

races2win

Finally, races2win is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2005, 04:56:44 AM »

jt. dude the 90 is sweet!! althought, ya needed more weight over the front end! but sweet indeed! sounds like the weekend didnt go to good for sandmountain! i was tryin to get out but had some prob. went out sunday morn. to get the ole raptor. dug it out of the junk in the barn. then, i guess cause i havent riddin it in 6 months, the darn thing wouldnt crank!! i jump started it so it does run, but need a battry Angry
anyhoo, hope to make the next one!!
wait, shoot im not goin to the next one, i mean, didnt he say the real rick h. is gonna be there. oh my god! i wouldnt step foot on the track with him. i mean, he is just gonna smoke everyone out there. so why go? plus, he is gonna be riding a z400...dude..a Z400. jt its over. we dont have a chance!! i mean, i have been beat by a z400 like......uh.......uh.......well this would be the first!!...lmao, im sorry its just funny, rick h. is coming. rick h. is coming. skeery 4 sho!!! Wink

sorry ricky, you know i just bustin balls!!  lmao!! Grin

anyone can go fast in a straight line!!!
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2005, 09:15:12 AM »

Actually the turnout was awesome! I dont know what he was talking about but the AM class had 17 riders and the beginner class had 12 or so. Every class had  a full starting line except expert! Only 5 of us.  Lots of sandbaggers out there!  But now that Rickys gonna be there, we should have a great crowd.  Im sure everyone wants to see the Z400 outrun everyone.  Maybe I'll let Rick ride one of our R's so that it would at least make a good race!!  
And stop talkin smack about coming out and then not showing up.  Dont be skurred and confused! just dial 1-800-jasons gonna whoop that azz!
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2005, 09:34:41 AM »

JT, who's sandbaggin'? Are there guys in my class O/B that you're referring to Grin. Or maybe in the Am class. If I can make a full damn run you may be calling me one of those guys. Only really have had 1 1/2 races on that track and the same # of races in my lifetime. But I'm getting damn confident and familiar w/ the track. I'm willing to say I'll have a podium finish this coming Sunday if all goes well. ANY DOUBTERS?? Wink
« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 09:35:34 AM by Ride1Rob » Logged

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2005, 10:13:23 AM »

I do not doubt you will podium next race in beginner!  And no im not calling YOU a sandbagger.  I have to see you finish a race first! Grin  Maybe next race you and i will both finish! Then you can move up to AM class!
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2005, 04:37:46 PM »

lol wayne your funny u have no right sayin anything on here mister i got an excuse to miss every race  if u think u can beat a z400 lol a stock raptor wont out run a stock z lol   bring that raptor u may be a better rider but that raptor wont  beat me outthere  i dont care if your doug gust riding that thing  so stop gettin on here talkin the smack when every  race day  u r no were to be found .

joey is gonna be there this week i think rick said so should be a fight to the finish in open exp

jt man bro i want u on a mx track man i want to show u that r u got wont do sh*t on a mx track i mean talk the smack  but run mx man then u can say your the king

wait wait  you are to old u will say lol i see 40 year old men out there spankin azz all day long   ou tof shape u say i dont ride my bike but on race day i work 5 days a week no time so we are equal i will be dade city sat night come on up  then lets see the rtr 380 ou trun the lil ol z400  wont happen!!!!!!!!! not on mx  u got   me at sandmountain ill give ya that but  mx is what i set my bike up  for and ricks bike is being setup for mx as well soo while u win tt   how about u come to my world  and run  what i strive in mx   !!!

lol just bustin ya up jt

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2005, 05:29:17 PM »

Do you forget who you are talking to!  I ran Dade City when you were in diapers! And everybody your talkin about now, got their azz beat then!  Please tell me you dont want me to set up for MX! Do you seriously think that TT is all I have ever run!!  Guys like us pioneered atc and atv racing!  You race because we set the way!!  Ive been out to a few practices and even w/ my TT set up, I did very well!  When you have skill, you have skill!  Put 2 identical quads on the MX track w/ me riding one and you on the other!  Old man might just show you how we did it in the old days!  Unless they changed dirt from being dirt, and tracks from being tracks! Last time I checked it was all the same! Grin
Talk that smack to someone who has not been there, cause when I was doing it, you were still thinking about it!

WITH LOVE,

JT

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2005, 05:35:07 PM »

I don't know about moving up just yet. I still have ALOT more to learn. I think that I'll finish out these last 3 races in O/B. Then move up to O/A in the next series. Replaced the packing in my pipe today. Don't know if it's supposed to do this or not, but she smelled as if she was burning and there was smoke coming from the tail pipe. Not alot, just enough to concern me a bit. Someone said that it's common til the packing gets broken in a bit. She may catch fire this Sunday cause I'm ridin' that Mofo like I stole it [smiley=Approve.gif]

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2005, 06:17:37 PM »

It should go away after a while!  If it gets too bad call POPS at the shop,863-533-0747!  He can tell ya whats up!
Come see me at the next race, Ill teach ya a few tricks!
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
mod81

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2005, 06:30:23 PM »

rtr,let me know if ya need a mx prepared quad to ride sat nite at dade city..she's 4stroke and you'll have to kick start 'er but she's wide and fast....dont want you to have to disassemble your banshee to prove a point Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com