Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDMOUNTAIN TODAY  (Read 19616 times)
atvaltz

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2005, 05:04:27 PM »

jason no excuses but come on dude he never pulled me  when i had my other motor   ho wbaout u let me ride  the ol honda and i will show ya something in that ob  class  lol i didnt think u  would go for that  lol  but i dont need  a 2 stroke like i said i got the ol stroker comin  wont have it this year  dont need it anyway  but i will have it for next series at sandmountain   i gotta keep the  430  for dade city series since its a good mx motor

jason keep it up i will have to spank u on the old z400  lol just mesisn wit ya

1 word   suzuki     nough said
TBR_#86

one day

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2005, 05:05:04 PM »

OK that sounds better Brandon. Just give credit where it is due that's all. I watched the video of that last open beginner race and you did a heck of a job coming from behind to get second. The 450R was running good as the pipe really helped but a few more mods and it should be very competitive. I guess we will learn with this one and maybe know what the other one will need. I am ready to see both boys on the same track. Keep up the pressure it makes everybody better. Dale

#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown cow.How now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! www.ssqsa.com
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2005, 05:34:34 PM »

i  give credit  were it is due

that honda was runnin fast

but thos e380's wont have no problem beatin it  or me as far as that goes as dare sya my stroker motor wont run with them 4th and 5th gear thats alright though  

if ya cant beat em join em lol  need to  bring my 250r to ya jason let ya do some magic on it

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2005, 05:40:09 PM »

You guys are killing me, Literally!!! I'm confused as to why you guys are debating about this. The points speak for themselves. Brandon is leading and the Kid (who can ride) is not far behind. He's young and still learning thus probably making him pound for pound the best out at SMS in my opinion. But wait one minute. You guys have all these mods done to your bikes, racing against guys such as myself and others that really don't know what we're doing, have minor mods (Slip on) or no mods at all, and actually holding our own. If I had all these mods done to my bike I should be smoking O/B class as well. I'm actually quite curious now to see how close I can finish if my bike finally makes it through all three motos. I saw that 450R pullin' w/ one of those 250R's this past sunday. THere's no way in hell my bike will do that. W/ that kind of power the kid w/ his ridin' skills should win O/B by half a lap. You as well Brandon.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 05:41:20 PM by Ride1Rob » Logged

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2005, 05:50:58 PM »

well there is 4 or 5 of us that usually  run away from everybody    rob man u can ride bro i give  it to ya i am lookin forward to actually runnin a full race with ya  

but like anything else in life if u wanna do it good  u got to give 150 percent   and spending cash is what u got to do i have no bills yes yes i am spoiled i make over 700 a week an di have nothing better to do with my money than sink it into my bike  yea i take alot of pride in it  because i built the wholething myself      but i dotn have the riding skills jason  ,rick,wayne ,joey and all u guys got i am getting better i have only been racing for  4 or 5 months  so i like to have a nice  bike and it to look like a pro's bike no one ever sai du cant be a begginer and ride a pros bike lol but  i will be out of ob next year and let  u guys have it i will run am  and exp   but i will eithe rbe on a stroker ltz  or  a rtr 250r   both  should be ready to go hopefully by the next series but we will see what happens even on a rtr380 i doubt  i  can hand wit jason and thos eguys just very good riders  

TBR_#86

one day

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2005, 06:33:09 PM »

OK Let me clear up the mods issue. The 450R started with just the HRC kit from Honda. Then we put a set of tires and a Dura-Blue axle on it. Last week we put a Baldwin full system pipe and we have lots of screwdrivers and wrenches. One more thing and I hope this doesn't offend you JT, but I think the 450R can be enhanced enough to keep up with 250R's. In fact I am out to see if it can be done.You know cam, piston, valves and a port and polish job is going to make a 450R run pretty decent. We shall see what it takes. Also thanks for the compliments on the Kid.

atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2005, 06:43:53 PM »

hey kid   dont take this wrong man

my cousin has the blue yfz450

full curtis sparks motor

14:1  piston 450 cc
ported polished
curtis cams
crank

everything u can do to it very very very fast 4 stroke

and that 250r of jt's  was pullin it down the straight with a burnt clutch i dont think  a 450r  without goin big bore over 500cc  is gonna run with those 380's  not much can touch them down the straight  as u can see the 310  of wes's realed the 450 in  sunday  he was a good ways behind and he caught it i hate 2 strokes as much as the next guy and want to build a 4 stroke that can hang with those 2 strokes down the straight  but unless u go like 520 or 560  i dont think a 4 stroke can hang thats why i am goin 500cc    but then u lose alot of engine life but  i have a few spare engines  so its no biggie  if it only last me 10 or 15 races    but i am tryin to do the same thing as u  beat those damn 380's lol

TBR_#86

one day

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2005, 06:52:46 PM »

I hope you are wrong on that. I don't know until we try. Also I told Brandon T to slow down because I didn't think anyone could catch up but I was wrong and I will take the blame for that loss.

TBR_#86

one day

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2005, 07:28:11 PM »

One last comment and I am done. Sandmountain is the very best place we have ran. I have more fun watching and the "boys" have more fun racing there We have run at Sunshine, Dade City, and Bartow but the riders, and the owners make Sandmountain Speedway very, very fun and exciting. Keep it up and it will always be fun and sucessful. Dale

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2005, 07:49:04 PM »

Not quite convinced that a punched 450 wont hang w/ a 380 RTR quad!  You have to invest mucho coin to get it to, but the last time I checked it wasnt cheap for anyone!  
You punch out the 450 and it will do very very well! The only place my quad will have an advantage is going into the corner! Through the corners is a different story!  The big 4 strokes always make a bike length or two on me there! Thats why you see alot of riders on 2 strokes losing a race. Cant handle the wickedness of it!  Thats where RACE EXPERIENCE comes into play!  If I get close I WILL PASS YOU!  Grin But you can have all the motor in the world and it wont matter w/o skill!  The "KID" is developing alot of skill!
SO!  When your ready to beef that bad boy up! Give me a call!
I might no someone who will do it for ya! Wink Also, hang around after a race and ride w/ us! Would love to get behind him for a couple of laps! Maybe i could learn a thing or two! Cool
TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS!

SOUNDS LIKE BRANDON IS GETTING WORRIED!
JT

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2005, 07:58:14 PM »

lol far from worried my brotha  lol i will put a friggin jet engine on  a frame and come out  and spank some ass on it not worried about being out rode  by anyone at sandmountain just about 5 or 6 guys out there who i cant outride and all of them all old  guys  lol
just got outbiked  the last couple of weeks like i said i have no problem put 5 k into a motor so  peeps need to not rub it in to much as to i dont throw it in his face when i  beat him 4 times this series  

he wont out bike my stroker motor next series  nore will that 450 pull  my  cs 430  motor on a mx track  but i dont got the stroker done yet as to making sure it perfect and getting max horespower out of it  i dont think  the 380's will pull the stroker motor  nore will they  pull a 520r  or 560r  but u better have a backup motor when u go that big cause it can go at anytime

guess i will have to be the giant killer and put that 380 down with the ol  z400 stroker motor lol not sayin how many cc's  i need to beet that lil 250 though  lol

ill wont beat those 380's until i improve a bunch in ridin skill
oh well maybe next year

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2005, 07:59:30 PM »

I hope you are wrong on that. I don't know until we try. Also I told Brandon T to slow down because I didn't think anyone could catch up but I was wrong and I will take the blame for that loss.

One thing you never want to do is "SLOW UP" w/ WES behind you! Hes like the energizer bunny! He is the best rider out there and his quad is VERY VERY FAST!
Instead of slowing up, next time i would suggest WRECKING HIM! Just slam him into the railing or something! Its almost the only way to beat him!!!! Shocked  The only way I beat him is w/ my "JEDI MONTRA"!
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2005, 08:05:19 PM »

I dont need motor for you Brandon!  What I have is plenty! Grin
I think I'll rely on riding ability for you!

Lets not forget that Marshall has a quad of his own now!  Lets see you boys beat his 450R!!
The boy is out of his mind!  Ill give you a hint!
ITS NOT A 4 STROKE!!  

WHAT CAN I SAY! WE HAVE SOME SPARE PARTS LAYING ROUND!!!! Smiley

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2005, 04:23:07 AM »

ya ya talk that smack now brotha  but give me till next year u wont be saying that
i got a practice track across from my house i am running 2 different race tracks every weekend oh yea i  am  slowly getting better    your time will come may  not be tommorow may not be 2 months from now but oh yes  it will come  lol Wink

races2win

Finally, races2win is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2005, 05:33:16 AM »

wait,wait,wait....hold the phone here!! did i hear correct??did brandon say he will be riding a 250r built by rtr racing?? im sure i must have read that wrong?? cause...last i heard there was a huge debate that rtr couldnt build a fast bike...like super duperest star curtis sparks??? seems like i remember it like it was yesterday??hmmmm.......open mouth, insert foot!!!! Grin   now thats funny!!!

ps. jt, when is the next event at sms?

pss. just jerkin your chain bran!!

psss. hey dale, i think its awesome to hear from a proud pappa on hear!!! im a dad too Grin

anyone can go fast in a straight line!!!
TBR_#86

one day

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2005, 12:06:50 PM »

That has been my dad talkin the whole time on my sn. Thankz for the compliments I just like to ride. I cant wait though until I get my 450r so i can really go out there and ride instead of trying to be the fastest i can on 2 totally different bikes.

Looking forward to racin with ya

atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2005, 01:32:15 PM »

lol  come on wayne i dont got the   time to send it to curtis he has had my head for over 4 months now lol   it would be a year before i could get my motor back from him right now its the busy time of year for them guys

so i hate trinity  and tom carlson  wont do 2 strokes anymore  so  why no tlet a local  guy get er done     i am not sure if i will need the 250r  i got the stroker motor being  built  and its supposed  to  beat  the yfz470's by 5 bikes  in a drag so i dont   know if i will need the 250r  or not we will just have to see

TBR_#86

one day

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2005, 02:26:57 PM »

Hey guys, thanks alot. I just figured it out. If we can't beat the big boys  with the hopped up Z's and 330's and 380's and so forth then you all saved me a bunch of money in parts and entry fees. Man, I am glad you all told me that cause these boys of mine really don't like losing and I hate putting them in the position of not having a chance to win you know? One more thing, we will be at Bartow MX Sunday if anyone wants to come we might give it one last try. hehe   Dale

atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2005, 03:07:02 PM »

lol dale i know the hoppe dup z was pointed toward me lol but u didnt have no problem  pullin me this past weekend lol  made  my z look slow   lol

u  damn 450's are the reason i am having to stick 4 and 5 k into my motor lol  
dont gotta worry about not runnin with the 380's  it stayed close   the 4 strokes get the 2 strokes in the corners   so   it comes out pretty close   down the striaght  

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2005, 03:38:53 PM »

Brandon, I don't know why you took the cheap way out. You put all that money to bump your Z up to a 450 when you coulda easily have saved yourself alot of flow by just outright buying one of the 450's.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
01ZX12R
Supreme Member

Its all fun and games till the flag drops!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2005, 04:18:04 PM »

Hey Brandon, How did you make it to the finals anyway? Just finished watching the video and it looks like the 2nd heat you flipped in turn 2 and were then lapped. So whats up SANDMOUNTAIN. We are always told that the results from the 2nd heat supercede the 1st heat. Looks to me that maybe Sandmountain may be catering to certain peeps!!!

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2005, 04:57:33 PM »

The 2 heats are combined and averaged to determine the final!  Sand Mountain wont even cater to me and im special!!
I know this because my momma told me so! And also, I rode the short bus to school!
Grin

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2005, 06:29:09 PM »

lol jason   u crack me up

like he said there an average and just so the guys in the first moto  must have finished all messed up compared to the 2nd moto   and i made the final heat  lol i didnt think i would make it   lol  cater to me thats why they started a moto without me a few weeks earlier lol

rob  first off anyoen can go buy a 450 and put a pipe on it   and they r the most uncomfortable  bike u can ride the yfz is  honda is ok    and i am the type of person to make something fast  so i dont mind building a biek so i bought the  z400 plus  its what i was sponsored  on from my uncle and aunt so i was used to the bike when i bought mine

hey jason man  send me your nextel 2 way in  private  message i  wanna talk to ya about the 250r man i wanna do something  with it   make it run     hit me up

Sandmountainspeedway.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2005, 06:38:11 PM »

Well that upsets me I was standing right there when he turned over I didnt even know who he was till you said that and wouldnt know him if he walked up to me. In this video did you see the guy pointing to him with the yellow flag not offering to even help him pick his quad up that was me. My wife and sister inlaws handle knowing who everyone it is not my job to know you I flag and drive equipment ask anyone if we show favorites. WE DONT AND WE NEVER WILL
Sandmountainspeedway.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2005, 06:42:12 PM »

And I didnt know that was you (atvaltz) that we started without I told you my own son missed a race we started without him that same weekend so is that favor or what so 01zx12r ask around
« Last Edit: January 19, 2005, 06:58:16 PM by pobrian » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com