Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2-12-05 saltsdale sand drags  (Read 74435 times)
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2005, 07:05:33 PM »

does anyone know if pocket change racing comin to saltsdale on the 12th

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2005, 07:06:59 PM »

tell em cut.  frank and lupo are living in jerry's fantasy world.  you guys follow jerry around like he has you on a leash.  jerry did this, shawn does that, i get my a$$ smoked by smokey..... I am scare of the orange pumpkin....  Jerry and shawn please give me my bottle back......

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2005, 07:13:32 PM »

As far as bracket racing..... I've been doing that for years... so bring it on.....

Lupo.....Don't hate the player baby.... hate the game!!!!

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2005, 07:14:21 PM »

No prob smoke, its been fun but its time for some changes. Dyno, were you on the DS at Scotts place on Sat?

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2005, 07:17:55 PM »

lupo doesn't have any game, Frank's the one with all the game......HOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR......

lupo is living in frank's world......

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
BadCompany350

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2005, 07:29:40 PM »

I talked to rick from pocket change last weekend, and he said he wasnt sure if he was comin to saltsdale or waycross, but wherever he goes, they better watch out.

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2005, 08:47:05 PM »

cut go ahead and run w/ the big boys, you didn't do anything in full mod so lets see you make a fool out of yourself in open class. I wonder what kind of excuses you'll come up with there. How about it LE. you powdercoat your frame purple and you think its unstoppable. HEHE  the reason shawn hasn't said anything is cause he doesn't get on the computer but he did tell me to tell you that. you can keep telling yourself what ever you need to to convince yourself that jerry beat smoke cause he got treed he would do it all day long!!!!!! but don't get mad cause you can't figure out what we've done. I know it's killing ya or ya wouldn't keep comming back for more.
As for you smokie talking about living in someones world, you got a lot of room to talk, if troy happened to stop walking you'd get swallowed up by one of his rolls!! Shocked What I want to know is, if cut wasn't around who's a$$ would you be kissing. From the way it looks nobody wants you. Until you can get your own bike to beat mine (which will not happen)I don't want to here from you again. Your like a little no-seeum, shoe fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sucka  
« Last Edit: February 07, 2005, 08:58:19 PM by tribal_shee » Logged

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
saltsdale_CEO

Lets run them

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2005, 09:51:43 PM »

Damn sure is hard trying to keep you all happy and A place for you to race. No wonder there is so few palces to race around here. unless you have A deep pocket....  beginning to woneder how much longer we will be around Huh

dig it they will come
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2005, 11:04:53 PM »

Come on guys cant we all just get along? This sport is about having fun. Sure every one wants to win but it dosent happen all the time. There will always be sh$T TALKERS you just have to eg nore them. But to me I think thats what makes it fun. I try not to talk to much sh$t UNLESS IAM ABLE TO BACK IT UP. SO TO LET ALL of you KNOW I WILL BE THERE SAT TO OUT RUN YALLS A$$ Grin Grin  so you better bring these Cool Cool..

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2005, 03:56:27 AM »

hay lupo i wonder what people think when they read this if they dont know were all freinds on here  now get your own terd running and come see me Grin  

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2005, 05:19:55 AM »

ALRIGHT GUYS THE OLD MAN IS BACK!! I HAVE TRIED TO STAY AWAY FROM ALL THIS BULLSH!!T FIRST OF ALL SMOKE OR SHOULD I SAY THE LITTLE MAN WHO COULDNT Cheesy I LIVE IN KNOW   ONES WORLD BUT MY OWN. I WORSHIP NO ONE. I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE ANYONE ELSE. IMNOT A FOLLOWER AND NEVER CLAIM TO BE A LEADER! IM JUST ME!!! LITTLE MAN THAT COULDNT I KNOW WHAT YOUR ANGLE IS WITH ALL THIS SMACK TALK AND IT WORKS. ITS ALL GOOD Grin Grin Grin Grin  MY NAME IS NOT JERRY OR SHAWN OR MIKE IT IS FRANK!!!! I DONT ATTACK PEOPLE PERSONALLY!! BUT FOR A MONTH NOW I HAVE READ THIS CRAP AND STAYED OUT OF IT. I HAVE GIVEN CUT HIS PROPS. BUT!!! I WILL BE THERE SAT. SO IF YOU AND THAT ROLLIE POLLIE STAY PUFF MARSHMELLOW PHILLSBURY DOE BOY WANT BE MICHELAN MAN WANT SOME BRING THAT ORANGE SLUSH/PURPLE PETER EATER AND COME GET SOME!! BUT WEAR A FIRE SUITE! CAUSE YOU GONNA GET BURNED!! WHAT YA THINK LE??? TO THE ONE THAT WAS ASKING!! YES WE ARE FREINDS Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin SEE YAAAAAAA!!
LE450-RACER#77
Supreme Member

READY TO SELL ALL PARTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2005, 06:19:30 AM »

All I got to say is I love it. All this crap talking between all of the slow guys is killing me. I will say that you guys had better have your slow azses running come next month. The beast will return in March. oops did I call it a beast I'm sorry I meant to say untouchable will return in March.

hahahahahahaha    HOW YA LIKE ME NOW SUKA'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2005, 09:54:23 AM »

Sausage ! Roll Eyes                           Cool          

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2005, 10:20:55 AM »

HAY CEO DONT WORRY ABOUT ALL THESE TRASH TALKERS THEY WILL KEEP COMING   CHANGES OR NOT  WE ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME OUT THERE  Grin

HAY FRANK TALK ABOUT GETTING PERSONAL  I DID NOT CALL ANYBUDDY ANY NAMES SO I WOULD EXPACT THE SAME FROM YOU AND LUPO  ON THAT NOT I AM READY WILLING AND ABLE  ANY PLACE ANY TIME  WE CAN EVEN PUT A LITTLE SIDE BET IF YOUR NOT SCARD$$$$$$$$$
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 10:30:48 AM by cutngrs » Logged

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2005, 03:41:29 PM »

Hey, CEO, don`t take all the "cr@p" personal it`s the world we all live in today, everybody has to gripe about something. We all have a good time and all are friends!!.                              
Chillin, Yes that was me @ scotts,taken it easy or `CHILLIN`last saturday!

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2005, 03:41:53 PM »

LE has been getting his a$$ smoked for the past 3 months and he is on here talking $hit.  I don't even think your bike has been competitive the past few months.  So from my point of view, your not untouchable, just mr. confident that hopes his bike will run faster.

Frank, bring it....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2005, 04:43:15 PM »

Hey LE ...I'll lend ya stuff and help ya all i can but............
SMOKEY was right on that one !!  
I AIN'T BEAT NO-BODY FOR AWILE !!!!!!  
DRY IT UP AND LETS GO 120 FT. !!    Grin
SATURDAY IS COMING !!!!
i think 32X and I will be a "ORANGE CONE'N" it along side the Cooler !!!!    Grin
GIT IT RAGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 04:45:06 PM by YAMAHONDAMAN » Logged

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
LTZ400ApK

« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »

did someone say cooler? Oh yeah it will be on the back of the uty cant wait sat is commin soon  Grin
Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

muddin is what Tigger's do best!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2005, 05:04:42 PM »

:-/  YAAAAAWWWWNNNNNN    I'm getting bored. I liked it better when I came on here and there was more CRAP talking than the I ported this, I powdercoated that, I bored this out and that out, My pipes bigger than yours, Class this class that. Sighhhhhh  there was a day it was like Days of our lives on here or maybe that should be Days of our Bikes.. hehehe... I'll be back later or tomorrow and see if it gets any better
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2005, 05:37:04 PM »

HEY CEO HUNY! ARE YOU DOING THE BARB B Q AGAIN THIS MONTH? NEED TO KNOW IF I NEED TO BRING MY OWN GRUB AND DRINKS. I WILL BE THERE SMOKIE!!! SEE YAAAAAA!!! LITTLE BROTHER.
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2005, 05:42:25 PM »

what's up on the utility class rules?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
LE450-RACER#77
Supreme Member

READY TO SELL ALL PARTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2005, 05:46:25 PM »

LE has been getting his a$$ smoked for the past 3 months and he is on here talking $hit.  I don't even think your bike has been competitive the past few months.  So from my point of view, your not untouchable, just mr. confident that hopes his bike will run faster.

Frank, bring it....

I have been getting my asz spanked yes but look who I have been racing. Well atleast I can say I lost but you smoke you might as well leave your chit at the house. You haven't beat anyone with your pos in how long. I could do like you & ride other peoples biks to look fast or I could just build my own to spank all there aszes like I'm doing.  Oh yea I will & I mean I will spank your asz this month so just bring your little ol pos out & take it like a man.  BEOTCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs
Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

muddin is what Tigger's do best!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »

Yea were gonna have something for this Saturday,, Just not sure what yet. Maybe BarBQ, Hotdogs, Sausages.Potato Salad if I get off work in time Friday to get busy on it. I'll also have some drinks this time.
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2005, 06:11:01 PM »

what kind of utility bikes ya'll bringing we got a polaris or 2.  Grin Grin Cool Cool

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2005, 06:47:26 PM »

anything goes for the utility class.....no rules this month....after we run it this month, we can see what kind of rules we need to make.  grizzly 660.

LE - just bring it, that 450 has not even gave me competition in a while....brotha hate to break it to you, but since you changed the pipes your bike has been all bark and no bite.  You haven't been racing that much competition until last month.  Looks like your spending some more money, help it runs better than the last time you had it out there after you spent some money.

It seems everyone is hating that i am riding cut's bike.  Is it jealousy?  Yes the only reason jerry beat me last month is because he treed me.  Just wait till the 12th, and I will show you.  I mean if you can handle the heat ladies, get out of the frying pan.  I have never denied the fact that I don't have the money to spend like the rest of you guys do.

Lupo, don't hate cause your not riding cut's bike.  I mean it smokes your bike too, so shut ya mouth and know your role.  

Cut - should I tell them about the TDR suprise I have our just let them wait and see???  Cause if they think yours is fast, haha, they are in for a big suprise.....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com