Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motoplex nov. 30th.  (Read 11396 times)
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 07:11:51 PM »

Be nice to see you again id@.

For everyone else, here is the current flyer  Wink

fl750mudder

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 09:04:54 PM »

I think my group would like to come up and check this place out. When will it be open in December? We have to repair our atvs from the big ride in Georgia at Creek Bottom. How far is it off I-75?

2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 09:17:11 PM »

I think my group would like to come up and check this place out. When will it be open in December? We have to repair our atvs from the big ride in Georgia at Creek Bottom. How far is it off I-75?

In December we will be open at the weekends except for the weekend of the 15th, when we will be only open for our Cross Country race. I think our next feature weekend will be Jan 12th, I would plan on coming then if you can, camping, night rides, fun events and we are doing a seafood buffet.

By all means come one day in Dec though, I don't want to discourage you  Wink

Here is a link to good directions:

http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/index.php?topic=4171.0
450rcrazy

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 10:18:58 AM »

oh yeah, it's my plan to be there from Friday till Sunday,,,,this time I have no family obligations since my daughter will be in NJ till late Sunday night.

and yes, the Id@ C@ffee will be flowing in the morning provided I can get a plug in or get my generator working again in between now and then.

Id@
You can plug into my genny dont even have to ask just plug right into it! ask Qt she will point it out for ya!! Wink
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 11:02:55 AM »

Thanks man, I'll look out for ya.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »

1 More week Wink

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
450rcrazy

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 01:37:13 PM »

1 More week Wink
Im counting the Minutes man 6840 to be exact
gatorjohn

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 04:24:48 PM »

If any one want to contribute to the side dishes for the turkey fry before the bonfire, heres where to do it. Thanks.

http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/index.php?topic=4574.0
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2007, 06:32:09 PM »

I know this is a tall order, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

A former co-worker and friend of mine wants to join me for the weekend and is even talking of coming up without a quad just to join in the festivities, he rode quads way back when he was a kid, but with my other quad in the shop, I only have the 400EX.

He would be bringing a tent to sleep in so he's covered there, but  he obviously has no ride once there,,,,,would anyone be kind enough to let him borrow a quad, or maybe have one that he may ride?  He's a big guy,,,,my guess is about 6'6" and 350#,,,,obviously he would be riding my quad, but I don't think the both of us fat guys would be able to ride piggyback on my 400EX ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
rolling thunder

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2007, 09:38:29 PM »

If you haven't at the motoplex yet they have this mud hole that you race around an island. and they just built a sand drag strip.I'm taking a renegade 800 out there and run both drag strip and mud pit Cool
qt314nfla

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2007, 09:47:23 PM »

i'd let your friend ride w/ me but my bike isn't equipt to ride someone that size double.  tried a passenger last time for a night ride and kept bottoming the bike out.  wish i could help ya nathan.

can't wait to see the rest of y'all out there again.  gonna be another great weekend!!
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2007, 10:20:03 PM »

i'd let your friend ride w/ me but my bike isn't equipt to ride someone that size double.  tried a passenger last time for a night ride and kept bottoming the bike out.  wish i could help ya nathan.

can't wait to see the rest of y'all out there again.  gonna be another great weekend!!

yes it will be,,,,and I plan on bringing a surprise.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
qt314nfla

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2007, 10:21:58 PM »

Id@

i plan on bringing the jello shots and the sweet tarts.  you gonna stick around for them this time?
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2007, 10:24:33 PM »

Id@

i plan on bringing the jello shots and the sweet tarts.  you gonna stick around for them this time?

If I don't have to wait on my friend to get out of work, I'll be up there round 2pm on Friday and staying through Sunday,,,,if I have to wait I'll be leaving Orlando round 5pm.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
qt314nfla

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »

i plan on taking a wrong turn so you can beat me there. hahahahah!

you mean you're bringing more surprise than your killer specialty coffee? 
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2007, 07:51:39 AM »

i plan on taking a wrong turn so you can beat me there. hahahahah!

you mean you're bringing more surprise than your killer specialty coffee? 

you are correct.  Cool

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com