Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motoplex nov. 30th.  (Read 11398 times)
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 13, 2007, 08:38:55 AM »

Come on out and enjoy a weekend of fun at the MotoPlex. We have over 20 miles of trails, mud drags, mud trails, mud holes, NEW PEE WEE mx track, MX track, 300ft/300ft Drag strip. We will be having pee wee and youth MX races, 300cc and under. Drag races, mud races and more. We have HOT showers, bike wash, group night rides.................tons of fun Wink

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
450rcrazy

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 06:29:45 PM »

Been to two of their Group rides and they are a absolute blast. They run a series of events that the whole family can enter in including the little kids. Obstical coarse , Peewee track , Drag race for Mudders , drag race for Sport bikes/utes , extreme utility  , fast trail ride Mx track. You can enter 1 of them or all of them it doesnt matter enter 3 if you want. I have a blast even watching them expecialy the little kids.

here is the web address   http://floridaatvmotoplex.com/
qt314nfla

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 07:31:47 PM »

I have an absolute blast every time I go.  Like Crazy said I don't even do the racing I just watch everyone else and it's a bunch of fun!
450rcrazy

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 03:46:28 PM »

I cant believe with all the complaints about no where to ride legally I read on this site that there is only two responses to this post!! There is a guaranteed place to ride legal with many differant types of riding supported in a family friendly environment and nothing!! A group ride that already has over 70 people going from what I understand and here the largest atv based website in Florida no one responds! what is everybody waiting for? someone to show up at your house and drag you away from your keyboard load your bike up for you and bring you there??
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 04:15:02 PM »

No just someone to give me a prepaid gas card for about $175. I will gladly pay the fees to ride.  Wink
450rcrazy

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 05:28:34 PM »

No just someone to give me a prepaid gas card for about $175. I will gladly pay the fees to ride.  Wink
do you have any friends who ride? many of the people who go there "car pool" only with a truck n trailer and then split the gas 3 to 4 ways and with being able to ride at night, camp for free and ride for three full days it is well worth it. If you do not have friends that ride, even more reason to go you are guaranteed to meet some of the best people in the state, its not like croom where you deal with the crazy people doing donuts in the parking lot and cutting you off on the trail, it is truley a pleasure to ride there and hang out. Plus the added activities they have for people to participate in makes the place priceless. just my .02 
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 08:21:24 PM »

That is understandable. 450rCrazy has a good point about carpooling. I cant afford to ride other places and at the motplex so I just ride at the motoplex. The motoplex is supporting our sport in every aspect so we just ask that you support it when possible. If that means taking a month off from riding so you can make one of the event weekends at the motoplex we ask that you atleast try it once Wink it is allot of fun and if we dont support it then we might lose it. There are over 200,000 riders in the state so if we each visit once a year the motoplex can open another location more central florida Thumbs Up

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
450rcrazy

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 11:06:05 PM »

Here is a list I have compiled of who said they are going Please add your name if you are gonna attend !!! It is alot of good fun I promise you will love it!

Dreth + 2
Rick + possibly 2
BruinBabe05 + 1 questionable?
Floydamus questionable?
GatorJ/Flacat/BJ + 4
450rcrazy+ 1~3
QT314
Rolling Thunder, Ms Thunder  + 4 (Betty, Steve, Russell, Cookie)
EZduzit + at least 4 possibly 10?  (have some probables from the Ocala ride
T2 and mabe my son, and QT's
Dan_YFZ+ 3 or 4
trailovehale + 4
MrFixit,MrsFixit and Breakit+Squirt
Anoriginal + 1
JackL and my two heads.
Jeff, June and our 4, plus our friends Bob and Kim with their Son
KB, (maybe w/ a few others, if not then by my self) 
T little on friday
Rough Rider #1/DVX maybe 2 more
can-am800 +5
MXU500 1 possibly 2 ( hopefully)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 11:10:12 PM by 450rcrazy » Logged
Rick16b

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 11:25:02 PM »

Where abouts in "West Central Florida" I am heading up that way all by myself in a 4dr F-250 I can easily drag my 16ft lawn trailer with me if need be. I'm in the Leesburg area if your interested let me know.  Thumbs Up
gatorjohn

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 07:37:05 AM »

This place is a blast. Been twice now and it just keeps getting beter and better. True it is a little trek for us but well worth it. It's a great group of people that go there. Watching the kids compete at the obstical course was priceless. Everyone should try it at least once. I've read a lot of threads on how great DT, Creekbottom and other places out of state are, well they didn't get that way without people visiting and finding out how fun it was. Keep our money in state and maybe other spots will be opening soon near you.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 07:53:20 AM by gatorjohn » Logged
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 08:27:55 AM »

Where abouts in "West Central Florida" I am heading up that way all by myself in a 4dr F-250 I can easily drag my 16ft lawn trailer with me if need be. I'm in the Leesburg area if your interested let me know.  Thumbs Up

Look at that, This could be one of you next riding partners. Could be friends for a lifetime. Good job Rick.

As fot the motoplex. I must say that PaulS and dreth has done more for our riding community then most anyone on here. They have hooked a bunch of people up with the motoplex. We were at the last event, I was very impressed with the work they have done in such little time. By that I mean. Paul only purchased the property in July and now has it up and running. I don't ride sport quads but from what I seen of the motocross track. You guys with sport quads are missing out if you have not been. very impressive. Now, they have something for everyone. Even a mud pit and several ponds.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 08:58:28 PM »

WOW, I must say, I really appreciate someone who I've never met offering to let us ride up with him. Rick, I hope to one day take you up on it or at least meet you near WIldwood on I-75 & convoy up. I live near Tampa. I also have a f250 crewcab & I also have a 16' lawn trailer. I am gonna try to make the Nov 30 event. I wont be able to stay for the weekend, but I am gonna try for that Saturday. My son would love to meet other kids who ride & the people on this forum are great.
He would also like to take part in the obstacle course & pee wee track rides. Maybe I will just buy a tent and make a night of it so I can enjoy one of those famous night rides.
I was being a bit sarcastic about the gas card thing. Wink
I also want dreth & Paul S to know that my family appreciates all their work & we will seek them out & personally thank them one day at the Plex.
Rick16b

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 09:05:46 PM »

WOW, I must say, I really appreciate someone who I've never met offering to let us ride up with him. Rick, I hope to one day take you up on it or at least meet you near WIldwood on I-75 & convoy up. I live near Tampa. I also have a f250 crewcab & I also have a 16' lawn trailer. I am gonna try to make the Nov 30 event. I wont be able to stay for the weekend, but I am gonna try for that Saturday. My son would love to meet other kids who ride & the people on this forum are great.
He would also like to take part in the obstacle course & pee wee track rides. Maybe I will just buy a tent and make a night of it so I can enjoy one of those famous night rides.
I also want dreth & Paul S to know that my family appreciates all their work & we will seek them out & personally thank them one day at the Plex.

If you want to stay the night the 30th weekend I have a tent here you can borrow it's a large two room tent, even got air mattresses for it. Just let me know and I'll bring it along. I figured with a name like "greenmachine" you were in the business.  Wink

I'm stayin in a buddy's trailer so the tent will just be sittin in the garage not being used so it truly is not a big deal.
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 07:49:48 PM »

SOUNDS GREAT! Make plans to stay the night; we have hot showers and porta johns. It will be cold over night so bring plenty of blankets Wink

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 08:42:12 AM »

I made my screenname because all of my quads & my truck were green when I signed up. However I am somewhat in the business.
I run a shop that sells lawn equipment & trailers. Husqvarna, Gravely, Grasshopper, SHindaiwa, triple crown open trailers & Gator Tail enclosed trailers. If I can help anyone, pm me. We will beat anyones legitemate written price on new equipment.
LeBlanc Outdoors

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 06:41:03 PM »

We'll be there with our family and some friends, don't know if we'll camp there or go to our Camp 45 min away and come back Sunday.  Something to be said about, a real bathroom, beds and heat Grin.

* 6311738_1024 (Small).jpg (61.45 KB, 640x475 - viewed 186 times.)
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »

We'll be there with our family and some friends, don't know if we'll camp there or go to our Camp 45 min away and come back Sunday.  Something to be said about, a real bathroom, beds and heat Grin.

Thanks for coming out Wink

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
Rick16b

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2007, 08:24:08 PM »

Hey Jeff, looking forward to seeing you all again.

Rick
LeBlanc Outdoors

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 09:02:13 PM »

So are we Rick.   Hope to find some good holes for the POPO, now that June doesn't have the Vinson, might need a tug now and again.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 06:27:47 AM »

Looking forward to it gents.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2007, 06:46:33 PM »

Here is a list I have compiled of who said they are going Please add your name if you are gonna attend !!! It is alot of good fun I promise you will love it!

Dreth + 2
Rick + possibly 2
BruinBabe05 + 1 questionable?
Floydamus questionable?
GatorJ/Flacat/BJ + 4
450rcrazy+ 1~3
QT314
Rolling Thunder, Ms Thunder  + 4 (Betty, Steve, Russell, Cookie)
EZduzit + at least 4 possibly 10?  (have some probables from the Ocala ride
T2 and mabe my son, and QT's
Dan_YFZ+ 3 or 4
trailovehale + 4
MrFixit,MrsFixit and Breakit+Squirt
Anoriginal + 1
JackL and my two heads.
Jeff, June and our 4, plus our friends Bob and Kim with their Son
KB, (maybe w/ a few others, if not then by my self) 
T little on friday
Rough Rider #1/DVX maybe 2 more
can-am800 +5
MXU500 1 possibly 2 ( hopefully)

I am truely heartbroken that my name was not on this list,,,,,,,,sniff sniff.

I'm gonna try to get an early start and get up there by noon on Friday,,,,who knows I might beat QT up there if she turns West on I-10 ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
qt314nfla

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2007, 06:49:36 PM »

you be nice or there will be no jello shots for you.  don't make me be the jello shot nazi!
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2007, 06:55:35 PM »

HAHA, I knew that would draw you out,,,,,did I mention any specifics?  I only said "if" not implying that you did that before or anything like it.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
qt314nfla

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2007, 07:00:10 PM »

HAHA, I knew that would draw you out,,,,,did I mention any specifics?  I only said "if" not implying that you did that before or anything like it.

Id@

i guess i'll be nice to ya or i won't get any of the ida coffee in the morning.  i have a feeling it's gonna be a bit chilly.  are you gonna stay the whole weekend this time?  you don't wanna miss out on all the fun.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2007, 07:03:27 PM »

oh yeah, it's my plan to be there from Friday till Sunday,,,,this time I have no family obligations since my daughter will be in NJ till late Sunday night.

and yes, the Id@ C@ffee will be flowing in the morning provided I can get a plug in or get my generator working again in between now and then.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com