Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Racing @ Hendry Co. Speedway  (Read 47341 times)
fastrthanu25

friends dont let friends pass

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2004, 01:40:11 PM »

holly cow what a finish,the #25 and 17 racin neck and neck for the lead down the back strectch and here comes the 5 bike beside both of us.the 5 bike got a little sideways coming out of 2 and slowed us up on the last lap.lucky for the 17 Wink
xatvs

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2004, 05:14:44 PM »

Dennis,
What your gonna wanna do to get that Banshee ready to race is first take off the gas cap. Then slide a 250r up underneath it, go ahead and screw the gas cap back on and you'll be good to go.
Seriously though, lower it, stagger the tires, sway bar, nerfs and a kill switch should get ya ready

86/88 250R MX
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2004, 08:13:01 PM »

Racers if you want to no the rules there at hendrycospeedway.com  look in the message fourm under (not just any old quad)and if you dont get the track rules right there will be no racing that night. No more exceptions. If you want to be compettive listen to (xatvs)under his serious remarks.

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
17_UP_FRONT

GO AS FAST AS U CAN. THEN GIVE IT SOME GAS =)

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2004, 09:05:32 PM »

8)Here’s a little story of a night not long ago, 4/10/04 if you really didn’t know. With the luck of the pills the Hondas got there thrills Lips Sealed the start of the night was a really good battle  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]with the HONDA line up all up front. But not to long do they keep clear sight because now a real bike earns a front spot [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]. Off the start of the main BANSHEE let them know [smiley=Cool.gif] its going to take work to get through the door. First one tries to bump me off just to put himself back in fifth spot [smiley=Shocked.gif] then my tail tried to shorten the track just to join the rest of the pack [smiley=Wacko.gif]. When the yellow came out because of a seized lung once again we form a line as 1 Huh. Down low I know but up high they try out the corner of my eye I know at any time they could also show that it’s not over till its over & it’s not just a show. But with only two laps to go one thing I know is we all ride like there the last 2 laps we will ever go Tongue. Long night as it was. And as if you really didn’t already know BANSHEE was the one who went to VICTORY LANE Grin and left the rest looking for (MORE) as rumor has it Huh. So if a BANSHEE gas cap will make you’re “R” faster than I HIGHLY recommend it to all R’s. [smiley=Approve.gif] But what they don’t really know would really surprise them Huh.
One thing for sure great racing to all Saturday night! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
« Last Edit: April 11, 2004, 09:07:17 PM by 17_UP_FRONT » Logged
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2004, 09:32:51 PM »

Man that was a great bed time story 17_UP_FRONT the shiznit is getting deep in here now. Did you you get enough to eat on 4/10/04? If not will make you a 250r sandwich next race..  Wink   I'll have to admit 10 place at the 3 lap was not were i thaught id be from a front row start.. Had a great time working back to a 5th place finish out of 12.. 2-strokes..  

The Honda TRX250R
tat2mike
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2004, 07:06:38 AM »

damn you should have got paid for that speach 17  Grin

Formally tecatemike
fastrthanu25

friends dont let friends pass

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2004, 06:51:51 PM »

man listen to 17 up front,wins a couple races and thinks he can right childrens books.hey me and the 5 were just sizen you up for next time.
2fast4u

You can't buy skill and you can't replace it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2004, 07:39:42 PM »

hey banshee boy Tongue there were 2 bancheese on the front row of the heat that didn't get get that chance again Embarrassed  2 different bancheese failed to complete the main (one blew up one gave up) :-/ how would you like to see the results of the manufacture's points. out of the top 5 bikes Honda scored 31pts. Yamaha scored 10pts. Cry yes 17 can ride a banshee but he rides in the company of alot of bancheese. oh! hey 25 sorry about taking 2nd from you is that what you mean by holding you up? Grin

go fast turn left any questions?
17_UP_FRONT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2004, 12:05:11 PM »

OK. IF IT WILL MAKE ALL YOU   R   BOYS FEEL BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER (SOUNDS LIKE BIONIC MAN THEME) ILL KEEP QUIET  Lips Sealed EVEN THOUGH I REALLY DIDN’T TRASH TALK  [smiley=Confused.gif] . BUT I AM AMAZED WITH ALL THOSE  ( R )  BIKES ON THE LINE HOW COULD THERE NOT BE AT LEAST 5 IN THE TOP 10? THERE ISN’T EVEN 5 BANSHEE QUADS TOTAL @ THE TRACK HOLD YOUR BREATH AND WAIT ILL GIVE UP  [smiley=Wink.gif] . REALLY COUNT ON IT?! .ONCE AGAIN 4-24-04 EVERYONE GETS ANOTHER CHANCE. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME TO ALL YOUR ALL GOING TO NEED IT. 3-27-04 WAS THE LAST NIGHT OF TEST & TUNE. NOW IT’S TIME TO RACE  [smiley=Ouch.gif] . AND ONLY 10 POINTS OF 31 STILL PUT BANSHEE IN THE LEAD OF POINTS  Grin . SO MANUFACTURE POINTS ARE AS GOOD AS ?!@?%# HU! NOTHING.
? ARE BANSHEE QUADS HEAVER THAN HONDAS ?  Huh
FIRST LET EVERYONE SPEND MONEY  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] . THEN MAYBE ILL LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG [smiley=Shocked.gif]. THEN EVERYONE WILL HAVE? NO EXCUSES.
17_UP_FRONT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2004, 12:13:39 PM »

? LUCK ? DOES IT REALLY EXIST ? I DONT BELEVE SO. WINNING IS SOMETHING YOU WORK 4.
IM DONE SEYA 4-24-04
Z-Racer-5c

If your not RACING!! Your WATCHING!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2004, 01:47:28 PM »

Well put 17.  I will be adding another Banshee to the chase in a short time. I may not be in the front with you but I should do pretty well once I get tooned in to the track. It will be different racing without the tree's and 3 foot deep whoops to contend with. Smooth surface, what's that all about. It should be fun. After all is said and done it is nice to win but if not to be able to race again. A bad day of racing is still way better than a good day working!

Dennis
03 KFX-453- Dad
03 POLARIS MAGNUM 4X4- Mom
17_UP_FRONT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2004, 05:27:35 PM »

Z-RACER-5c  CIRCLE TRACK IS A BLAST AND THE GUYS RACING THERE ARE ALL VERY COMPETITIVE. AND AS SAID BEFORE AT ANY TIME LEAD POSITION COULD CHANGE (AND DOES) WE JUST LIKE TO ROUSE HAIR ON ANOTHER OFF THE TRACK BECAUSE MOST ALL OF OUR FRIENDSHIPS STARTED WAY BEFORE THE TRACK. (HAVING FUN  Grin TALK IS CHEEP)

SMOOTH? NOT ALWAYS. ITS STILL DIRT AND THAT'S ONE THING ABOUT DIRT RACING ITS ALWAYS DIFFERENT. GOTA LOVE IT! HOPE TO SEE YA THERE.
17_UP_FRONT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2004, 05:42:55 PM »

36 , 24 , 36  UM SWEET Tongue
« Last Edit: April 13, 2004, 05:43:49 PM by 17_UP_FRONT » Logged
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2004, 05:57:46 PM »

36-24-36    NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALK'N BOUT !!   Grin

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
robo02cop

NOT ALL COPS ARE BAD AND NOT ALL COPS EAT DONUTS!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2004, 11:32:13 PM »

36-24-36....those are my kind of numbers Wink

04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler
2fast4u

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2004, 07:22:54 PM »

As 17 stated we are all best of friends and I wouldn't talk any trash about them if they weren't. We hold quite alot of respect for each other. We all have to count on each other to race clean & safe. We have a great place to race and I wouldn't want anything close to what happened at 8 seconds to ruin our awesome good time. We may sound like bad guys fighting all the time to people who read this thread. In all reality I would do anything to keep everyone at our track racing every lap. I hit the wall and #18 lent me a wheel #9 helped me change it and #17's Buddy helped out with fixing some other stuff that got banged up when I flipped. I finished 2nd that night. So don't let the trash get to deep in your mind. It's all about having a really good time going fast and turning left!
                 P.S. banshee's still suck pond water, but then I drive a steam powered 295R. :-/

Z-Racer-5c

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2004, 09:12:08 AM »

OK!  I will be there tonight!! I just got home and will be checking out the races. I want to get a look at the competition??? HEHE! Looking forward to meeting all of you there tonight!!  What time do all of you show up at the track?? I will probably get there about 6:15 or so.

Dennis

Dennis
03 KFX-453- Dad
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2004, 05:46:17 PM »

Sorry guys... Sounds like I missed a great race... on 4/24/04  Herd they were going to change the name to  (HONDA COUNTY SPEEDWAY).... Wink  Im sure the #25 wont have a problem with that...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2004, 05:47:09 PM by 1fast250r » Logged

The Honda TRX250R
2fast4u

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2004, 06:56:11 PM »

Got my first ride on a 450R :oHonda finally stepped up and made a fun bike with gobbs of horsepower and traction. Yes traction. With just an LRD complete pipe and K&N filter it went from a 118 main to a 195. Really woke this bike up! I put on a set of American racers no lowering kit or sway bar and won both races in the 4 stroke class. It pulls better off the corner than any bike I have ridden on that track. I beat a set of highly modified well set up 4 strokes includig predator 400EX and Raptor. Thanks to 1fast250R for lending his tires and also todd for letting me test out his brand new 450R. I would like to ride the YFZ 450 to see if it hooks up as well. I hear they have a fast motor but can they put it down to the track? I'm quite pleased with Honda's latest creation.

Z-Racer-5c

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2004, 09:09:37 PM »

Great racing guy's!  I am looking forward to mixing it up with you. I wiil be at the race after the 8th. Ready to ride. I may have to pull a Rob and race both classes!! HuhHuh?  I will make up my mind soon! Very nice meeting with some of you. You all seem like good guys. I am going to see if I can get some of the ladies from the FTR to give it a try. We have some very good A riders that are women.

Dennis
03 KFX-453- Dad
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2004, 06:50:20 PM »

Man nothing to talk about? New winners in both classes and ??#25? 17? 7a?  All's the #5 could talk about was the 4-stroke...Mabe he's jumping ship? Guess Ill have to show up next race and give yall something to talk about.

The Honda TRX250R
17_UP_FRONT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2004, 09:25:51 AM »

KIND OF QUIET ISN’T IT?  EVEN THE CRICKETS FEEL COMFORTABLE HERE. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 09:31:33 AM by 17_UP_FRONT » Logged
Z-Racer-5c

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2004, 12:17:46 PM »

Looks like a few of my buddies and me will try to make the race on the 8th. Just to watch though. We will finish our race at 5 PM and if we are not to tired we will come and watch. If anyone has a few sets of tires for 400ex might be able to convince some of them to race. we will all have our gear and bikes in tow. Will probably be to tired though. Our race is 2 hours long and 50 to 60 miles of woods. 1 lap is around 12 miles and should take from 18 to 22 minuted to complete. Should run about 5 laps. I also need tires for my KFX if anyone has a set. I seem to be having a problem finding the offset rear tires.

Dennis
03 KFX-453- Dad
2fast4u

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2004, 07:59:59 PM »

Three Hundred Thirty Cubic Centimeters Cool
No More Steam Powered 2 Stroke Water Truck :-/
Bring Your Mommy Little Boys  Tongue
It's On!!!!! Angry Grin Cool

tat2mike
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore