Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ThunderBowl 11/03/07  (Read 4694 times)
Chuck_Norris

« on: November 04, 2007, 06:34:57 PM »

This was My oldest boys first time out on the 25 0EX, He had a great time, He was a little out classed by the other riders running 400's and the blasters but comfortable until his skills improve with a faster quad he is doing just fine. Kyle also had a great time I was stunned to see a little 50cc DRR flat our smoke all of us.    Shocked  It is my understanding that he and his dad are were national riders. They were great folks to talk to. That Kid could ride   Thumbs Up  Well it was great seeing some old faces, Ashley, Tim and a few others. Here are a few pictures we took

Dirt wheels & Quad magazine  potential here

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 06:37:19 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 07:02:33 PM »

Great pics Chuck sounds like you all had a great time.

Congrats to the boys they are really riding great.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 07:31:02 PM »

My son was racing your son.  He was on the yellow ltz250.  My son also wishes he had a larger quad.  I have a few picks of your son.  I will post them up.

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 07:43:59 PM »

Here's one of your son

Some of my son

and me

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 10:39:44 PM »

Here's one of your son

Thanks for the pics, Daniel found out pretty quickly that hitting the front brakes in a corner was a no no as you'll see in that picture
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 10:44:32 PM »

My son had a hard time keeping the two wheels on the ground as well.  They raced well together.  He wants to do it again but says that he will wait until I buy him something bigger  Huh    I was hoping that Suzuki was going to release the new LTR250 this year but it did not happen.  We will wait and if not I guess a 400 will be his next quad.  Scary to think that these kids can be out there on that size quad, it is hard to watch him as it is.

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 07:59:51 AM »

My son had a hard time keeping the two wheels on the ground as well.  They raced well together.  He wants to do it again but says that he will wait until I buy him something bigger  Huh    I was hoping that Suzuki was going to release the new LTR250 this year but it did not happen.  We will wait and if not I guess a 400 will be his next quad.  Scary to think that these kids can be out there on that size quad, it is hard to watch him as it is.

funny you mentioned that I was looking at blasters on Ebay last night
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 10:42:02 PM »

Some times a bigger quad is not the answer its getting more kids in that class to get involved. As you all said the 2 250s were battling it out makes for good racing and fun for the kids . Adding more power is just time for more injuries I see it all the time in MX small kid with alot of power causes a rag doll effect and get hurt in the mean time.  Call out more kids on the 250s and make a class and have fun with it.

Ride safe

Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 10:54:31 PM »

My son will be 12 (and about 115lbs) in a few months and I saw kids out there in the tt class that might of been 10 years old.  I have been looking for something bigger for him for a while.  I really wanted the new LTR250 but Suzuki has not released it yet.  I have been playing the waiting game and I guess I will continue waiting.  I am trying to avoid the 400's because of the torque that they have. 

TRXASAURUS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 08:34:29 AM »

great pics

i want to get my 5yr old daughter to race.....soon

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com
backinsaddle

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 09:32:59 AM »

looks great Chuck...we'll see you up there again soon
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2007, 09:44:53 PM »

Some times a bigger quad is not the answer its getting more kids in that class to get involved. As you all said the 2 250s were battling it out makes for good racing and fun for the kids . Adding more power is just time for more injuries I see it all the time in MX small kid with alot of power causes a rag doll effect and get hurt in the mean time.  Call out more kids on the 250s and make a class and have fun with it.

Ride safe

heck I was talk about a blaster for me. LOL
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 07:34:35 AM »

Ride safe

Oh ok I under stand now!   Need to get the boys some MX time I know they would love it.

BTW   I love the helmet hawks
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 07:36:20 AM by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) » Logged

2013 polaris ranger camo
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 02:54:45 PM »

Ride safe

Oh ok I under stand now!   Need to get the boys some MX time I know they would love it.

BTW   I love the helmet hawks

Seeing as how I can't seem to keep the YFZ off of the walls out there, I figured I would get something a little less powerful  Wink
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 02:11:26 AM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
01ZX12R
Supreme Member

Its all fun and games till the flag drops!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 03:14:24 PM »

Chuck glad to here the kids had fun. Keep bringing them out there the more time on the quad the better they will get. The bigger quad is not always the answer.

I had a blast Saturday up until I hit Dave B. in turn one in the main. We will be back out there in e few weeks.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 10:44:41 AM by 01ZX12R » Logged

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 02:13:12 AM »

Chuck glad to here the kids had fun. Keep bringing them out there the more time on the quad the better they will get. The bigger quad is not always the answer.

I had a blast Sayurday up until I hit Dave B. in turn one in the main. We will be back out there in e few weeks.

we will be out there again. see ya next month
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 08:25:52 AM »

I had a blast Saturday up until I hit Dave B. in turn one in the main. We will be back out there in e few weeks.

Being that you won't return my call. Can I get that guys parts back?

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com