Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: L- CROSS ADULTS ONLY NOV. 2nd-4th EVENT !!!  (Read 7770 times)
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: November 02, 2007, 08:39:47 AM »

Wink Cool Wink Shocked Wink

Gates open Friday November 2nd at 9:00am and NEVER CLOSE until Sunday at 5:00pm. Weekend passes are $30.00 per person for the whole weekend, camping, trail riding, concert and mudding are all included !! The TOM JACKSON Band will play Saturday night at 8:30. The 20 mile trail ride is Saturday morning at 10:30am. Meet at the North end of the park at the double green gates. Bring refreshments and make sure your bike has plenty of gas!! The WET-T-SHIRT contest is Saturday
night during the concert! There are vendors in the park serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The showers are WARM!! There is a cold front coming in tonight, so it will be PERFECT camping and riding weather!!! See everyone this weekend!!

Visit our web site for more inormation about L-Cross Extreme Events and event rules

www.l-cross.com

Thanks,
Mark and Patti Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 11:04:12 AM »

Again, is there a Saturday Only Fee??

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 11:06:35 AM »

Sorry, not for adult weekends.

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
01_DS650

The DS650 of JUSTICE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 01:56:46 AM »

what age is "adult"

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 08:38:00 AM »

why dont you quit ignoring the post about the raffle & address it. Huh

Speaks volumes of the ethics of your business practices.

I guess since the South Florida crowd has no where to ride anymore, you have a captive market & could give a rats azz less about honesty or integrity in the minds of your customers who have alredy SPENT their money there at your place.

HVYHLR53

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 04:18:25 PM »

why don't you quit ignoring the post about the raffle & address it. Huh

I guess since the South Florida crowd has no where to ride anymore, you have a captive market & could give a rats azz less about honesty or integrity in the minds of your customers who have alredy SPENT their money there at your place.

She did address the raffle. She set the raffle date for Sat Dec 29th on the stage. She admitted to there mistake and said they wont have another raffle because of the problems. It really doesn't matter how they paid for the machine, but she did say that they have the raffle monies collected and paid the dealer out of there own pocket. What does that tell you? They have the machine and the money!

WHATS THE PROBLEM?Huh Put the crying towel down and give it up. Most of the people involved in the raffle had let it go now that she responded. Maybe you should go back and reread her response because you really look like an idiot right now.

I'm in S. Florida and I don't recall loosing any riding places that were legal. The places that closed were private property that was not open to the public or just areas that we were lucky to not be bothered while riding.

"Captive Market".... maybe If they were the only ones opening up there private property to others and charging a fee, but there not. There would also be nothing wrong with that even If it was the case, theres nothing wrong with making a profit.

If your not going to any more L-Cross events, did you at least have a good camp spot that I can sneak into? The good spots I usually try to get for the adult events are taken by the time I get there Friday evening by all the people who get there Friday morning / afternoon. Ill post pics of the adult event to show the fun you are missing while you are pouting in the corner at home!

2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 09:23:35 AM »

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Clapper Clapper Clapper

THANK YOU !!! Kiss

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 10:25:19 AM »

She did address the raffle. She set the raffle date for Sat Dec 29th on the stage. She admitted to there mistake and said they wont have another raffle because of the problems. It really doesn't matter how they paid for the machine, but she did say that they have the raffle monies collected and paid the dealer out of there own pocket. What does that tell you? They have the machine and the money!

WHATS THE PROBLEM?Huh Put the crying towel down and give it up. Most of the people involved in the raffle had let it go now that she responded. Maybe you should go back and reread her response because you really look like an idiot right now.

I'm in S. Florida and I don't recall loosing any riding places that were legal. The places that closed were private property that was not open to the public or just areas that we were lucky to not be bothered while riding.

"Captive Market".... maybe If they were the only ones opening up there private property to others and charging a fee, but there not. There would also be nothing wrong with that even If it was the case, theres nothing wrong with making a profit.

If your not going to any more L-Cross events, did you at least have a good camp spot that I can sneak into? The good spots I usually try to get for the adult events are taken by the time I get there Friday evening by all the people who get there Friday morning / afternoon. Ill post pics of the adult event to show the fun you are missing while you are pouting in the corner at home!

Yo genius.................did you see the date on greenmachines post!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 12:41:08 PM »

The only idiot here is you jackazz. I made the post on November 19, she didnt respond to the raffle post until November 29. If you had as much intelligence as you do mouth, you would have taken the time to read the dates before you typed your dumbazz response & insults. You must give reacharounds to the staff at lcross since you seem to take up for them so much.
Make sure you marinate the crow you just ate pal.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 01:24:28 PM by greenmachine » Logged
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 12:47:01 PM »

Yo genius.................did you see the date on greenmachines post!
Thanks TRX, I didnt make it that far down before I responded to Einstein.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 02:20:00 PM »

Must not have been here for very long. I could make a list a mile long, but since you have all kissed and made up I will just say forget about the Rhino, I am winning that.  Wink

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 02:24:00 PM »

McNabb Rd, Pembroke Pines..............
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 02:28:58 PM »

McNabb Rd, Pembroke Pines..............

Lets not start that, every time I pass that stinkin City Furniture warehouse that sits where McNab was I want to puke, for that matter every time I PAY to hit the Sawgrass expressway I am reminded of running the fire road in my old one ton PU. When I was a kid that land was $2000 an acre and my father figured it would always be worthless so he never bought any of it.... Cry

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2007, 04:47:45 PM »

...Ill post pics of the adult event to show the fun you are missing while you are pouting in the corner at home!

Sounds like he would have to get that crying towel from you first. You are the only one on this site that was defending these people and their actions. The money was never the issue it was all about following through properly with something they started. The only person that looks dumb in this is you for defending them when they were obviously in the wrong and also for attacking greenmachine without spending 2 seconds to read the date in which he posted the comments (well before they replied...just in case you missed the previous half dozen posts).

Please you are so sadly mistaken if you think L-cross is the only game in town. You also assume way too much to think people will be sitting at home doing nothing just because they aren't sitting around that mud pit looking at the 5-6 girls that might actually show you something once in a while. For what it costs to get in and to drink for a weekend it would be cheaper to hit a strip club.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
HVYHLR53

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2007, 06:51:28 PM »

Oops, my mistake for not looking at the date, I replied to it because for some reason it was on top (or close to the top) of the list. But I still stand behind my post, Greenmachine is still crying after P.P. replied to the thread. So no, I don't feel like a Jackazz! Its the same people over and over again about the $20 they spent on the raffle.

JackL.... "1980", been riding the same places as you have for the last 28 years. McNab was my backyard I was out there everyday on my 185s. Lived on NW 44th street and 114 ave when 44th didn't go through, was a dirt road and was barricaded off. Anything west of 115 ave wasn't even there, we rode the Sawgrass expressway on our ATCs the day they started clearing the trees, and did donuts in the Sawgrass mall the day they poured the slab. It doesn't change anything, even back then all these places weren't legal places to ride just because we weren't bothered. What was legal back then? HoleyLands and the 1 mile dirt road at Macs? Legal is when people have permission to ride.

BleedsBlue.... You are the worst complainer! You are arguing over something that doesn't even concern you.

November 26, 2007, 14:57:59 Bleedsblue "So just because I didn't buy tickets I'm not allowed to state my opinion on the subject? I have friends that do have tickets, some posting in this thread and some that haven't."

No, mind your own business!!

I didn't say that L-Cross was the only "Game in Town" I said

"Captive Market".... maybe If they were the only ones opening up there private property to others and charging a fee, but there not."

How did you twist that one up?

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2007, 08:20:16 PM »

JackL.... "1980", been riding the same places as you have for the last 28 years. McNab was my backyard I was out there everyday on my 185s. Lived on NW 44th street and 114 ave when 44th didn't go through, was a dirt road and was barricaded off. Anything west of 115 ave wasn't even there, we rode the Sawgrass expressway on our ATCs the day they started clearing the trees, and did donuts in the Sawgrass mall the day they poured the slab. It doesn't change anything, even back then all these places weren't legal places to ride just because we weren't bothered. What was legal back then? HoleyLands and the 1 mile dirt road at Macs? Legal is when people have permission to ride.

Wow, I must have rode past you many times through the years.

Considering back then I could jump on my Honda trail 90 or the little atc70 and ride from my house on the dirt road known as sw 14th st (AKA Indian Trace) these days to Shotgun Road and on to the Hollywood Sportatorium and beyond legally, (sure wish I was old enough to drink at that bar that was on the trail) or all the way to Parkland legally with about 50 spots in between that were legal, and we could go over the dyke legally anywhere we damn well pleased, I would say we have lost quite a bit. Macks is hardly a one mile dirt road even today, you can still legally go down the boat ramp and it is rather large out there.

One of my favorite spots that was legal back then is now known as Fern Forest. I'll bet my first tree house and first beater car are still out there, and that was a two tank ride from out here.

My funny story, Wayne Huizinga came flying in on us in a helicopter at the site of the The BankAtlantic Center (previously known as National Car Rental Center, Broward County Civic Arena and Office Depot Center) and ran us off. That spot was also legal till that prick bought it. Funny thing,  I was riding my cr250 at Sawgrass Mills when they were pouring the slab....I wonder if you were the guy who gave me some gas that day.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, I remember why I am ready to leave Broward again once I win the Rhino. Haha

You should come out to the Holeylands Saturday, I would like to ride with you.

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2007, 08:06:20 AM »

Oops, my mistake for not looking at the date, I replied to it because for some reason it was on top (or close to the top) of the list. But I still stand behind my post, Greenmachine is still crying after P.P. replied to the thread. So no, I don't feel like a Jackazz! Its the same people over and over again about the $20 they spent on the raffle.

Did you purchase raffle tickets?

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2007, 10:27:20 AM »

Need i say more. This clown has proven himself as what he is & I need not say anything else.
Oh yeah, I have seen the pics from lcross. Never seen one skank in there that did anything for me or justified the price to go there.

You have proven you are no better than them. You f'd up & blame others just like them. "Oh well I messed up but he is still cryin" or "we are just trying to help keep our gates open & do something good to help people & give them a safe place to ride"...blah blah blah.
You keep sniffing lcross' bs & giving them your money & I will keep riding with good people at good honest places that dont pull shady stunts & all is good.

Sound like lcross can do no wrong by you, when it is obvious on here to thousands of people that they DID. Funny thing is it took a month long thread & a couple thousand views to get a date set all of a sudden.
cant wait to see the winner
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2007, 12:57:22 PM »

BleedsBlue.... You are the worst complainer! You are arguing over something that doesn't even concern you.

November 26, 2007, 14:57:59 Bleedsblue "So just because I didn't buy tickets I'm not allowed to state my opinion on the subject? I have friends that do have tickets, some posting in this thread and some that haven't."

I'm the worst complainer on please I made four maybe five posts in that 9 page long thread...exaggerate much?! As a customer of L-cross I have every damn right to make my comments about there business practices. As a customer it is MY BUSINESS! You need to look in the mirror pal you are the only one that looks like a little baby not getting his way because people are voicing there opinions on the way this place does there business.

"Captive Market".... maybe If they were the only ones opening up there private property to others and charging a fee, but there not."

No you stated that he would be sitting at home in a corner as if there was no other place in the state that he could possibly go riding because the world revolves around L-cross.

Bill

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 02:39:39 PM »

The funniest part of all this for me is, I never even heard of L-Cross before the rally.

How in the world did all this 'pay to ride' stuff even happen in a giant state like Florida, where most everyone lives 15 miles or less from the coast, and the rest is swamp??

It feels like the turnpike all over again.

Anyway, carry on. 

HVYHLR53

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2007, 06:34:37 PM »

Need i say more. This clown has proven himself as what he is & I need not say anything else.
Oh yeah, I have seen the pics from lcross. Never seen one skank in there that did anything for me or justified the price to go there.

You have proven you are no better than them. You f'd up & blame others just like them. "Oh well I messed up but he is still cryin" or "we are just trying to help keep our gates open & do something good to help people & give them a safe place to ride"...blah blah blah.
You keep sniffing lcross' bs & giving them your money & I will keep riding with good people at good honest places that don't pull shady stunts & all is good.

Sound like lcross can do no wrong by you, when it is obvious on here to thousands of people that they DID. Funny thing is it took a month long thread & a couple thousand views to get a date set all of a sudden.
cant wait to see the winner

Green, Let me get this straight.... you don't have raffle tickets and you haven't been to L-Cross, but you come on here and talk trash about the event, raffle and the people who run it? ....And I'm the Clown? I F'd Up? So what, I didn't read the date on the post, but I'm still pretty much on target. The raffle was hardly a shady stunt, there intentions were good and they are following through with the raffle, so whats the harm? We had to wait a while, big deal!! "Sound like lcross can do no wrong by you".... close, they provide a safe organized environment that I can feel safe letting my daughter and here friends ride around without having to follow them unlike HoleyLands and Macs. I'm also pretty sure P.P. had a valid excuse for the delayed response to the month long thread.

I'm the worst complainer on please I made four maybe five posts in that 9 page long thread...exaggerate much?! As a customer of L-cross I have every damn right to make my comments about there business practices. As a customer it is MY BUSINESS! You need to look in the mirror pal you are the only one that looks like a little baby not getting his way because people are voicing there opinions on the way this place does there business.

No you stated that he would be sitting at home in a corner as if there was no other place in the state that he could possibly go riding because the world revolves around L-cross.

Bill

Bleedsblue, I think its cute that you are sticking up for your friends who bought raffle tickets! Its like complaining about food that you haven't even ordered or eaten. Its four or five posts about tickets that you haven't purchased! How does the raffle have anything to do with business practices? They made an honest mistake and trust me, they are paying for it in aggravation I'm sure. I have an 06 Rincon with 2,300 miles from Holey Lands, River Ranch and L-Cross.... and Its the L-Cross events that I look forward to every month. I don't have a problem with the raffle.... and I'm a ticket holder.... your not a ticket holder and you have a problem!! Makes perfect sense!

Ok... who else? Cant forget about JackL! I hate to bust your bubble, but I'm going to win the raffle. Are you coming to watch me drive it off the stage?

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 08:01:09 AM »

Old wise man once said, "When you argue with an idiot, it is hard to distiguish which one is the idiot."
Again you screwed up & attacked me & you still defend your ignorance.
As for "a safe place" thats just stupid when 90% of the people out there riding or driving including the teenagers are drunk all day long & no safety gear. Yeah thats looks real safe to me. Huh
Oh yeah, notice the awesome response to there post about the upcoming events? 79views right now after a week & no responses. says it all Cheesy  I'm done.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 08:08:05 AM by greenmachine » Logged
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007, 01:21:45 PM »

Bleedsblue, I think its cute that you are sticking up for your friends who bought raffle tickets! Its like complaining about food that you haven't even ordered or eaten. Its four or five posts about tickets that you haven't purchased! How does the raffle have anything to do with business practices? They made an honest mistake and trust me, they are paying for it in aggravation I'm sure. I have an 06 Rincon with 2,300 miles from Holey Lands, River Ranch and L-Cross.... and Its the L-Cross events that I look forward to every month. I don't have a problem with the raffle.... and I'm a ticket holder.... your not a ticket holder and you have a problem!! Makes perfect sense!

Ok... who else? Cant forget about JackL! I hate to bust your bubble, but I'm going to win the raffle. Are you coming to watch me drive it off the stage?

You couldn't be any more clueless. First I didn't complain I agreed with others that where unhappy with the way L-cross handled this from the beginning and I'm not cute. Also more than half of my replies on this subject are responding to your retarded posts not complaining. The raffle is part of their business you moron...do you think they did it out of the kindness of there heart...no they did it to profit like any other organization does to raise money. Ohhhh you have a bunch of miles riding I'm so impressed because you are so well versed in Florida riding areas...please. I have a problem with anyone that runs a business like crap and especially when it affects friends of mine.

Bill

KAW3604x4

I am a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2007, 01:48:58 PM »

Clapper

Toast

Boxer

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2007, 02:51:28 PM »

You couldn't be any more clueless. First I didn't complain I agreed with others that where unhappy with the way L-cross handled this from the beginning and I'm not cute. Also more than half of my replies on this subject are responding to your retarded posts not complaining. The raffle is part of their business you moron...do you think they did it out of the kindness of there heart...no they did it to profit like any other organization does to raise money. Ohhhh you have a bunch of miles riding I'm so impressed because you are so well versed in Florida riding areas...please. I have a problem with anyone that runs a business like crap and especially when it affects friends of mine.

Bill

Your CUTE Bill.......especially the way you run from spiders.....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com