Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What love can teach you.  (Read 3280 times)
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 28, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »

I have had the most emotional, upsetting two weeks of my life until this point. My best friend (i chose not to call her my ex, because she always has been and always will be my best friend) and i split and the worse thing your signifcant other could do to hurt you happened, with a "friend" of mine. We had been together for 4 years and 8 months (16 to 21) We shared a lot of tears and had some really ugly fights but we were able to leave each other on a very good note. Leting go is going to be the hardest thing in the world to do. Really, i know nobody missed me at the motoplex ride but i just wanted to apologize to paul especially for not showing up. Again, i really havnt made any good friends on this site, but your all great people and now with no one to ask "hey can i go riding this weekend" im sure i'll make some good friends. lol

This probably doesnt mean anything to any of you haha but i just wanted to get it off my chest and who knows, maybe gain some respect.

Thanks for reading  Smiley,
Kyle
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 04:55:35 AM by gearhead400 » Logged

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 12:55:35 AM »

ummm cheer up big guy ....it will be ok.... could always be worse . she could be pregnat....lol...j/k hang in there if i had a bike id ride wit cha

gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 05:24:58 AM »

Theres so much more than that but i didnt want to pour out everything. I have no ambition to ride really. It use to be the one thing i could do to get away, but no matter how fast i go, how big i go, how close of a call i have, nothing takes the thoughts out of my head. Im just so lost...I hate to see the bitterness in all of these posts about peoples wives, i just wish you all could feel how i feel right now and you would lay your wife down and remind her what love is and prove it to yourself and her. I may be "young" but i'll never let love fade again.

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 10:09:30 AM »

Been there done that and now married for 22 years you will be ok get your butt out and ride have some fun it will all work out remember if you love something set it free  Wink hang in there dude
bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 12:08:28 PM »

yea man been there im only 24 but ive been there with my ex and lost everything including my house but god has a plan for ya is all in his hands . im not married to my high school sweet heart and i never would have thought when i was going through my first breakup with my ex . but everything will work out for the better just rember god has a plan man. hang in there . theres been alot of people who have been there take some of this to heart and youl fell much better . you woke up today and that the greatest gift of all . hang in there . nick

GrizzlyGator

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 01:01:24 PM »

if you love something set it free  Wink

I've tried that.she just keeps coming back!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 05:08:55 PM »

thanks guys. I just made myself get really angry over the situation today and it made me feel better at the time. I'm going to try and get out but i really have to move out of this small town. When you live in a small town and have done EVERYTHING there is to do hundred of times with that person, it makes it harder haha.

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
qt314nfla

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 05:15:23 PM »

Sorry to hear about your problem.  You were wrong though.  You were missed at the plex this weekend.  We always miss everyone that doesn't make it.  Each person that attends offers more fun and input to the crowd.  Riding may not have taken your mind off of what's going on.  But I can promise you would have had a chance to laugh so hard your abs hurt on more than once occasion.  I know a good bunch of us laughed the entire weekend.  Head over to flatv and check out some of it. 

It's hard to make good friends when you're not riding.  Enjoy the freedom and come out in November and join us!  I'm sure there are other ppl that ride local to you on here that you can get out and meet.  Good luck and remember god has a reason for everything he puts in front of you.  You are quite kind to not say negative things about your x/ best friend.
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 05:23:11 PM »

Thats what everyone says haha, i guess its a weakness and a strong point. I'll definitely make the next one. I was pumped about the last one but with everything going on its a really good thing i didnt go because things would be worse. I'm going to try and race the rest of the FTR season so as long as a race doesnt fall on this event i'll be there with my tent and my bike! and maybe a cooler full of beers! for non-riding time of course.  Wink

Thanks QT!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 05:45:46 PM »

hey i'll tell you what too much love can teach you, TWINS. THATS RIGHT. a girl and a boy. a little too much love on my part i guess Wink  you gotta get out to a club and meet some new chicks and you'll feel better real fast. dont let it get to ya man.
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 10:26:58 PM »

the clubs around here are a joke, unless you like trashy people with std's haha. But i know a few people in tampa and orlando so im going to try.

Oh and i never really told anyone what love can teach you...or what it taught me

As clea-sh-a (sp...lol) as it may sound, and as non-manly as it makes me feel in times of badassness (guys know) Love is like a flower, if you dont water it every day aka shower it with love, its going to wilt and you'll lose it forever. I dont ever recall any of my moms flowers cheating on her because she forgot to water them, but i guess i'll have to ask haha.

Thanks again everyone. All of your words really help. My friends and family all try and protect me and tell me different things, which is wonderful dont get me wrong, but its just nice to hear a 3rd person view.  Smiley

I'll be okay.  Smiley

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com