Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alba and the Fire  (Read 2048 times)
Gunnslinger

Dad=Driving the truck and paying the bills!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 24, 2007, 07:17:38 AM »

Everyone who has dealt with and those who have not.....Alba is on the front lines of the Fires in Cal..They are located in Poway,Ca. and are shut down at this point.I have not talked to anyone from there yet to find out if they are in the line of the fires or just down for the families who work there.As soon as i can i will let you all know.Alba has been a big part of the Quad racing across the country and make some really good parts for all of us so i hope if you are looking for a new part you can hold out and buy it from Alba when they reopen to help get them back on track.They are going to be sponsoring the winter series for the SSQSA and could probaly use the help when they reopen.Thanks to everyone in advance and hope we never have to deal with the fires and situations they are dealling with and pray for all of the famillies involved to get back to their homes safely with out damage........

Thanks again,
Toby
#53's Dad
BlingstarHonda130

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »

damn that sucks!!!! hope all is well with them

sponsors: blingstar,spy,tag,works connection,evsi,itp,rage,& walsh
53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 06:47:18 AM »

My dad recieved an e-mail from Cory and they shut down because of the employyes and thier families were all effected by this in one way or another.Cory shut down in order to give them and his customers time to deal with what was going on..They might be open as of today or so..depends on where the fire goes from here..

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 03:23:56 PM »

Well I guess they are going to have one HOT sale when the SMOKE clears.  I am sure that they will be FIRED up to get back to work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com